Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Oh so there is a toy store? I wonder what kind of toys they have for kids...," Shiba rubs his chin as he looks out the window.

Shiro smiles as he looked out the window, watching the passing sights.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Yeah I was informed about it threw the chain of people." He said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "Now that we have two kids we should take care of them." He said smiling. "I want them both to have the best life ever."

Yuki was so happy with the sights. "Wow so cool." he said

"Well at least there are places we can take Yuki and Shiro," Shiba smiles a little. He nods his head slowly, "well I am sure now they are living better lives now," he rests his head on Zero's arm.

Shiro smiles and nods his head, "yes it's really is," he looks around.

"Yeah I am sure as well, but I still want to show them everything that they haven't done yet." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek happy that everything was going to plan.

Yuki smiled as he watched it it made him so happy and he loved all of it.

Shiba smiles a little, "well I am sure they will be happy experiencing stuff they haven't gone through as long as they know it won't hurt them," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Yuki and Shiro, leaning into Zero with a smile.

Shiro looks at Yuki, smiles when he finally was smiling and looks at Zero and Shiba, "are... we almost there," he tilts his head.

"Yeah we might need to tell them it won't hurt them." Zero then looked at Shiro and smiled. "Just a little bit longer you should be seeing a red river and then we are almost there. Maybe 3 or 4 minuets I promise it will be worth it." He said smiling

Yuki looked at him then looked back out the window seeing the red river and got excited.

Shiba nods his head, "yeah... it seems like it. It will help put their minds at ease as well if they don't have to worry." He looks at Shiro and Yuki, smiling a little as he looks out the window.

Shiro tilts his head and looks out the window, seeing the red river and smiles a little, "we... are getting closer."

"Yeah I am happy to see them be happy." He said smiling and looked at Shiba and took a deep breath as they started to get lower to the ground

Yuki looked out the window seeing the grass coming closer and he smiled he couldn't wait

Shiba smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah... sure beats how it was before I imagine," he looks out the window when about the land.

Shiro looks out the window and smiles a little, looking around to see if he could see anything from the carriage.

"well we're coming in for landing right now so I'm pretty excited. I cannot wait to see their faces when I see the playground I'm so excited about it." He said looking at him

Yuki smiled as well as they landed on the ground

Shiba smiles and nods his head, looking at Shiro and Yuki, laughing a little, "looks like they are already excited."

Shiro continues looking around, tilting his head when he saw a bunch of unfamiliar things but he thought looked rather fun.

"YEah it looks like they are." He said as they landed and he got out of the carriage smiling "Come on you two." He said smiling.

Yuki got out of the carriage and looked around. "WOW!" He said not knowing what any of these things were, but they looked fun and he really wanted to play with or on them. "Can we play what do they do?" He asked

Shiba smiles a little and then gets out of the carriage, waiting for Shiro and Yuki.

Shiro got off the carriage and looks around. He saw other kids playing as well and then takes Yuki's hand, "let's go play too," he smiles and then looks at Shiba and Zero, wondering if it was okay.

Yuki got out and looked around the place they were at now. "Ok lets play looks fun." He said looking at him and then ran over the playground and then looked at the stuff as he watched the other kids play.

"Lets see if they know what is going to happen and see if they learn how to play." he said smiling.

Shiro nods his head and smiles as he runs with Yuki to the playground, watching the other kids play.

"I am sure they are fast learners," Shiba looks at Zero and smiles.

Shiro followed Yuki to the slide and went down the slide as well to keep Yuki company while at this new location.

Shiba smiles and then walks over to the bench, sitting down.

Yuki looked at all the other things there and tilted his head he had no idea what was going on or what or how to play on stuff.

Zero walked over and set down with him and kissed Shiba's cheek. "If they need help we can go help them for now lets just watch and wait."

Shiro looks at Yuki as he holds his hand, "don't worry, I am here for you," he smiles a little as he continues going down the slide.

Shiba smiles and looks at Zero after he kissed his cheek and rests his head on Zero's arm, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose your right. They sure look confused though," he rubs the back of his head.

Zero smiled and watched them. "If they look like they want to cry because they don't understand then we will help." he explained

Yuki nodded and went down the slide again. "Others?" he asked looking at him. he wanted to play on the other stuff as well

"I am sure they will get a hang for it at some point," Shiba smiles a little as he watches Yuki and Shiro.

Shiro nods his head, "alright... where do you want to go to now," he tilts his head.

Shiro looks at Yuki and nods his head as he holds Yuki's hand, walking over to the swings with Yuki.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah... they look so happy now. I mean... I am not sure how Shiro was but I do know Yuki was quite unhappy. But it's nice to see him happy."

Yuki looked at them. "They look fun, but I don't know how to play on them." He said as he looked at it and tilted his head.

"Yeah I am glad I do feel bad that we pulled him away from heaven, but I do hope he is happy with Yuki." Zero explained it was his hope and everything

Shiro looks around and watches a kid come over to the swings, starting to use the swing. He watches the kid and tilts his head.

Shiba laughs a little and shakes his head, "no matter how happy he was in heaven..., I am sure he is glad to be back with Yuki after suddenly getting his life taken."