Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles that Yuki was happy as he was eating. He looks at Zero, "well... by how he is reacting to a burger, I would say this is his first good meal," he laughs a little as he finishes his food.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Yeah I mean we did get him pizza, but that is nothing compared to this." he said smiling

By the time Yuki was done he had his face covered in burger sauces. he mad a happy noise that he was full after eating the fries as well.

"Looks like he is a little messy." he said smiling

Shiba nods his head with a smile, "so see, Yuki has already ate some good food already." He looks at Yuki and then Zero, laughing a little, "aw, he is saving it for later," he smiles a little and then wipes Yuki's face.

"Yeah, but I think he likes this better judgeing by the look on his face." he said smiling and shook his head wondering what was going to happen next, but was happy that he liked it.

Yuki made a face when Shiba cleaned him off but he made a cute face as well.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah seems like it," he smiles a little as he looks at Yuki. He rubs his chin, "would you like something for dessert? Or are you full?"

Yuki turned his head not sure what he was talking about his stomach was almost full but not there yet.

Zero smiled and got an idea. "Why don't we order one and share it?" he said looking at him smiling

Shiba looks at Yuki and smiles before looking over at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. I know I am starting to get full so I am not sure if I can eat a full dessert, but maybe sharing one I can handle," he laughs a little.

Shiba smiles and looks at Zero, laughing a little, "sounds like he is really excited about dessert," he kisses the top of Yuki's head.

Yuki pulled back not sure how he should of reacted and felt like he was going to get into trouble for being happy.

"Don't worry I see it in your eyes you can be happy this is all about you." He whispered

"No it's okay Yuki, dessert is always something to look forward too. It's a very yummy way to end the meal," Shiba rubs Yuki's head.

"Aw there we go, it's so refreshing to see you smile," Shiba smiles a little as he rubs Yuki's back and looks at Zero, "you think... he is starting to warm up?"

Yuki covered his mouth he didn't know that he was making any emotion he thought he wasn't it was so hard not to show emotion with these two.

"Don't worry showing emotion is normal we are there for you no matter what" zero said

Shiba looks at Yuki and laughs a little, "I am going to tickle you if you keep hiding your emotions," he smiles a little. He looks at Zero and sighs, "I wish... whenever I mention his emotion he has to feel like he needs to hide it," he rubs the back of his head.

"It might of been the way he was raised.. He might not know any better you know." he said looking at him and then sighed shaking his head. "I know he needs to start showing it, but give it time...He is showing more emotions than when we first got him."

Yuki looked at him not sure what to do next he didn't even know about being tickled or what it was. Was it bad?" he asked looking at him then sighed

Shiba nods his head and rests his elbow on the table while he had his chin within his palm, "yeah... I feel so bad for him though. I mean... he probably doesn't even know how to live like a normal kid thanks to them," he pouts a little. Shiba blinks a little and looks at Yuki, smiling as he looks at Zero, "he finally spoke," he said excitingly.

Shiba laughs a little with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Zero with a sigh, "maybe... making it into a big deal is what's setting him off," he watches as the dessert was coming over and smiles.

Shiba rubs Yuki's back and nods his head, giving a fork to Yuki, "let us know how good it is," he smiles and rests his head on Zero's arm.

Zero smiled. "He might have never had any sweets before so this might be a new for him I'm just happy he's excited about it." He said looking at him

Yuki look at the desert wondering if he could eat more or not.

Shiba nods his head, "I am glad he likes it too. I am also glad we are giving him new experiences that he probably never witness before." He looks down at Yuki and smiles, rubbing Yuki's head, "go ahead, you can have more."