Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles as he holds onto Zero's hand while holding Yuki, following Zero to the restaurant and slightly rests his head on Zero's arm while walking.

Zero smiled and they set him down at the table. "Alright Yuki print anything on the menu that you want." he said has ever given menus and he said their menu out in front of him with pictures on it.

Yuki looked confused

Shiba looks at Yuki and then grabs his own menu, looking at it and wondered what to get for himself. He rubs Yuki's head, "hm... do you see anything you want to eat?"

Yuki look at the food on the menu they all looked so good but he finally pointed to what looks like a hamburger.

"Should we get him a play hamburger with just cheese?" He asked

Yuki nodded he wasn't sure what they were saying but he knew he wanted it

Shiba looks at Yuki as he pointed out what he wanted and smiles before looking at Zero. He nods his head and then looks at Yuki, "yeah he seems to want it like that too," he rubs Yuki's head.

Shiba looks at the menu and rubs his chin a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah I think I know what I want to have," he smiles a little. "Aren't you going to eat as well," he looks at Zero and tilts his head.

Shiba sighs and shakes his head, "well you might as well have something, we are here after all," he smiles. "You can always ask for a small portion if you don't want to eat how much is originally served," he looks over, seeing a waiter approaching, holding onto Yuki's hand so he didn't get scared.

Shiba looks at Yuki and smiles as he rubs Yuki's head, "it's alright," he smiles as he watches Zero as he was ordering the food for everyone.

Zero smiled as he got done ordering what he need to eat. "Alright I hop you enjoy the food Yuki." he said smiling

The waiter didn't say anything and took the hint as he walked over and gave the order to the cook.

Yuki nodded but still looked a little scared

Shiba looks as the waiter walks away and then looks at Yuki, "aw... what's the matter Yuki? Does.. being in a new place make you a little nervous," he smiles a little.

Zero smiled. "I think it just might be that he doesn't know hot to deal with people or anything. This could be his first time out for all we know." he said looking at him and took a deep breath looking at him and wondered about it.

Shiba smiles a little and rubs Yuki's head, "well .. don't worry. We are right here for you and I doubt anything will happen so there is really no reason to be nervous."

Yuki nodded and took a deep breath and bit his lip waiting for the food to come to him.

Zero smiled. "Well he is cute and we will get something for him. I will get his new room ready when we get him and he can have fun in there." he said

Shiba smiles and rubs Yuki's arm a bit as he looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah I am sure he will like his own room. A place he can go that will make him feel safe," he smiles.

Shiba tilts his head a little, "we already have a room for Yuki to have?" He smiles, "I am sure he will like it." He looks at Yuki and sighs a little, nodding his head, "yeah... that will a fun process since we only have ideas on what happened to him," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah the stuff I bought for him is already on there way back to the house now and I told them to start making it how a little boys room should look. I also got some pictures to send back with them as well to make sure its safe for him." Zero said. "No we really don't know what is going on with him, but still...He needs to be loved." Zero said

Soon the food was set down in front of them. "Thank you for visting us again so soon my king and thank you for ordering stuff here. We really love it." he said bowing and left so they could eat

Shiba blinks a little, "wow...people work fast here," he laughs a little with a smile. He nods his head as he looks at Yuki, "yeah we will give him all the love he needs.... that the other people failed to do," he narrows his eyes. He watches as the food was set down on the table and watches the male leave. Shiba looks down at Yuki, "go ahead and eat your meal," he smiles as he starts eating.

Yuki nodded and started to eat the food and his eyes lit up as he ate the good food and started to eat all of it. He made happy noises and loved it.

Zero smiled and looked at him. "Well then I am glad that he likes it. Or at least that is what it looks like." he said as he started to eat his food.

Shiba watches Yuki eat his burger and smiles a little as he looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah, he seems to really like it," he starts eating his food as well.

Yuki looked at them and blushed slightly as he kept eating his food. He ate it all till it was all gone and he was happy about it as well.

Zero smiled as he seemed happy. "I wonder when he had good food before." he said smiling and at and finished his food