• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"It's up to you, do you want to head back or maybe get something to eat," Kai looks at Blaise with a smile. "I know you have quite the appetite." 

• 2 weeks later...

Kai nods his head with a smile, "alright, sounds good to me." He looks at the time and rubs his chin, looking up at Blaise, "so did you want to go back? Did you have enough arcade for one day," he laughs a little.

" I think I've had enough of the arcade today the noise was actually starting to get to me a little bit I'm not sure why I guess I'm not used to loud noises but I would be more than happy to go anyplace else you want too" he said smiling 

"Ah... yeah sometimes I feel like I can only stay at the arcade for so long," Kai laughs a little as he looks at the tokens won while they played the games. "Well if you want, after we pick our prize,  we can head out and maybe... go somewhere a bit more quite," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah so I think I might be done here and we get stuff for playing? I guess we can go check it out and see what we can get." he said looking at him and wondered about what they could get and what Kai meant by prizes.

"Yeah I am too," Kai laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah, with each game we have won, we got tickets that we can use to win prizes." Kai nods his head with a smile as he goes to the ticket exchange, seeing what the prizes were.

• 2 weeks later...

" so exactly what prizes can we get with these tickets I am trying to understand what I need to do or what I can get" he said thinking about it and looking at all the possibilities that he could possibly get with the tickets and why he would want it

Edited by Dragongirl26

"Well it is just something fun to do honestly. Plus, you never know what you may find out of the prize selection, you might find something your interested in," Kai smiles a little as he rubs his chin, wondering what he should pick from with the tickets that were earned.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well why don't you look around first? You might be surprise and find something you want," he looks at Blaise and smiles.

Blaze started to look around he really didn't know what some of the stuff was. "So this is hard because I am not sure what some of these are like some of them I know what they are remember I haven't been up in a long while." he said looking at him

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little as he rubs his chin as he looks at the keychain, "hm... I think I will get this," he smiles as he looks at the keychain.

"Oh, you want to match keychains with me," Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, smiling and nods his head, "sure sounds good," he exchanges his tickets for the keychain.