~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Really? You think so I am just following what you are doing to be honest. I have no idea what I am doing." He said laughing and was still playing the game. "I don't think anything can mess you up you are the best and so far into the lead this game." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai blinks and tilts his head, "are you sure?" He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I suppose that makes sense," he continues playing the game. He smiles a little, "well.. I use to play this game pretty much every time I went to the arcade so I do have a lot of practice."

"That might be why you are so good." He said as the finished line was there and Kai got first and he got second and sighed. "It ws really close I am glad that I got to have a chance to do this with you." he said smiling

Kai smiles a little as he nods his head, "well I am glad you had fun," he rubs the back of his head, "so do you want to play anymore games? Or do you want want to eat something," he looks at Blaise.

"Everything here is good. It's just a matter on what you want," Kai looks at Blaise with a smile as he looks at the menu, wondering what to order.

Kai laughs a little and rubs his chin, looking at the options again, "hm... well why don't we get one of everything or maybe two of everything," he looks at Blaise with a smile.

"Ok we can do that I don't mind a all getting two of everything." He said looking at him and then smiling as he looked up and smiled. "Wait will you eat that much I know I can eat one of everything, but can you?" he asked

Kai laughs a little, "yeah I know you don't mind. You have quite the appetite and I probably will get full before you." He tilts his head, "I mean I might not eat it completely but I am sure you won't mind finishing what I couldn't eat if I don't eat it all."

"Its not my fault demon's can eat a lot. No I don't what I don't eat I'll eat later tonight so I'll let you order what ever you want if its one or two of everything." He said as his stomach was starting to growl. 

Kai smiles, "don't worry, it's not like this will be the only time we will eat," he laughs a little. He blinks and smiles, "I guess we better get to ordering huh? Your stomach is telling  me you want food," he laughs softly.

Kai smiles and nods his head  as he watches Blaise go find them a table. He decided to order 2 of everything on the menu since he was pretty hungry himself. Kai payed for everything and then walks over to Blaise and sits down, "they said they will bring out the food since I ordered a lot," he laughs a little.

"Ok well thanks for getting me the food I really do owe you." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "I can train you more if you want to. Its up to you also I can help you with your magic classes if you need help as well." He wasn't sure why he was just thinking of this

"Sure no problem, I'm pretty hungry as well," Kai smiles and rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and nods his head, "oh... sure. I am always up for more training." Within a few minutes, a couple of the counter workers come over and places all the food on the table. He watches the workers head back to the counter and laughs a little, "this sure is a lot of food huh," he looks at Blaise with a smile.

"I bet they've made a bet whether we'd eat it all or not... And they don't know I'm a demon so I can put all of this away.'' he said smiling as he started to eat. "do you know what exactly you want to try on first if so I could probably help you out" he said smiling

Kai blinks and laughs a little, "I wouldn't doubt it. It is a lot of food," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side and smiles, "I am just going from dish to dish. I mean, I had everything here from multiple visits to the arcade so I know what everything tastes like," he smiles as he was starting to eat.

"Ahh ok." He said as he started to put away the food nodding as he did so. "It taste good weird, but good I am glad that I am able to have this." He said as he ate one after another dish smiling as he was slowing eating everything he ordered watching the staff with shocked look on there faces.

Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "weird? How does it taste weird you goof ball," he smiles while he was eating and watching Blaise eat. He looks over at the staff and laughs a little, "I bet they are not use to seeing someone eat so much."

"its a good weird, but I am not use to tasting stuff like this I mean you tasted the food in the underworld as well you know." he said looking at him. "Oh yeah I might have to make another trip down there soon as to not freak everyone out you can stay here and call me when you need me for classes and all." he said looking at him. "No now tho maybe next week." he said

"I guess it's just a sign your more use to the food you eat in your world huh? But you don't seem to mind the food you eat at my house so... I wonder what the difference is," Kai rubs his chin. He laughs a little, "yeah, but I am sure I will be more use to the food in the underworld once I am actually living there." He tilts his head and then nods his head, "alright, do what you need to do and I will wait. Well thanks for telling me ahead of time," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

"Your welcome. I will be right back if you need anything I just wanted to let you know so you don't worry." he said smiling and finished eating all his food. "Yeah I know that its a little flavor difference this is mixed with something different or made with something different not sure what tho." he said looking at him