a bug?

0ddpill

When I try to sort threads in some type of order

(for example choosing 'thread start time' instead of 'last post time' down below the page.)

instead of what I want to see I always get this error : Not Found. The requested document was not found on this server.

any help?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

• Racheal

• Key

• BRIDGET

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Key is away for a week, so please wait a bit until he comes back.

Edit I did try. It works for me tho' ..which section gave you an error can you please let me know? I will check.

Key is away for a week, so please wait a bit until he comes back.

Edit I did try. It works for me tho' ..which section gave you an error can you please let me know? I will check.

Thank you Racheal,

Thank you Racheal,

0ddpill I did try them all in 4 browsers..IE Edge Chrome and Vivaldi and they are all working for me, but Key may know the way to fix your problem. He will be back on Friday.

DkJMMrh.png

DG8HMAo.png

ERTICSc.png

xwb3DTO.png

CUHfQCS.png

0ddpill I did try them all in 4 browsers..IE Edge Chrome and Vivaldi and they are all working for me, but Key may know the way to fix your problem. He will be back on Friday.

DkJMMrh.png

DG8HMAo.png

ERTICSc.png

xwb3DTO.png

CUHfQCS.png

hmm, then this is likely because of my chrome browser, since I tried the same action for novels too. (and the outcome was the same)

I will try testing this with another browser to leave some feedback that might be useful later.

hmm, then this is likely because of my chrome browser, since I tried the same action for novels too. (and the outcome was the same)

I will try testing this with another browser to leave some feedback that might be useful later.

Thank you 0ddpill

Thank you 0ddpill

Tested with my phone using chrome and microsoft edge on my pc, with different sections on forum and the outcome is still the same.

Not sure why but it always directs me to this page.

2qwfz3n.jpg

Tested with my phone using chrome and microsoft edge on my pc, with different sections on forum and the outcome is still the same.

Not sure why but it always directs me to this page.

2qwfz3n.jpg

This is really wired...Let ask

to test them too. Brid, if you have time can you test the viewing filters? Does it work for you when you switch to view by posted dates or amount of replies instead of lasted replied?

2 more days, and Key will be back.Thank you for all the details. 0ddpill.

It doesn't work for me either. Unluckily, I can't give you an answer as I'm not sure if it's smth related to the forums configuration or our own internet service. Trying flushing the DNS, just in case. Key always tell me to flush the DNS and delete cookies and the such. You could try until he arrives. Sorry I cannot be of bigger help.

Sadly this is an error some other members complained about as well. I reported it to those at vBulletin and they couldn't figure what's causing the issue. Still waiting to see if they will release a fix in some future update/patch.

Thank you Key, today I thought maybe it's a local thing to do with where I live (it doesn't make sense but I still wanted to test it out) but even though I tested with both EU & US server proxy the outcome is still the same. I don't understand why this happens to some people and not to others but...oh well.

• 2 weeks later...