Winter リア充 Challenge 2018

voide

Question, im not sure what magical is. When its bout "magical" i thought it as magic such as, witch, harry potter, anything with magic. So im not sure what it is. I dont think i consider anything as magical to me? :cuteonion46:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• luckystar

• KohakuShadow

• niiska

Task 6 : Magical

This quaint little shop selling used books in the middle of a busy town. You can simply sit down and read the books for hours without anyone disturbing you. If you truly like the book, you can either rent or buy them. I've been here for 4 years and keep on coming back for more ❤️

tumblr_pk2he7c0UF1w28ziu_1280.jpg

Tbh, im still not sure what "magical" feeling is. I dont celebrate christmas nor regular to a bookshop. So here it is

Due to my low quality camera its look like that. But actually the moon color is orange and its so bright and big.

SnAzHvE.jpg

wowowow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this is just so beautiful. Wish to have a silk of this pattern...

- - - Updated - - -

Task 6 : Magical

This quaint little shop selling used books in the middle of a busy town. You can simply sit down and read the books for hours without anyone disturbing you. If you truly like the book, you can either rent or buy them. I've been here for 4 years and keep on coming back for more ❤️

tumblr_pk2he7c0UF1w28ziu_1280.jpg

, the dream house

Task 4 - Colorful

7j2MK8S.jpg

I just picked the easiest thing I could reach that was in my favorite color. So here is a battery that I use when my phone is in need of a charge and I'm not near my charger.

purple you x

TASK 6: MAGICAL

Summer in December. When you live in a tropical country, you can expect to lie on the sand this time of the year. The sea always give that vibes of magic just by looking at the expanse of water before your eyes.

TreKbbh.jpg

Task 6 - Magical

K7OYD2x.jpg

Currently this is what I find the most magical. It's a glitter tree that lights up and there's a fan that spins to cause the glitter to swirl around. I love it so much I may end up keeping it out all year round. Haha.

Task 6: magical

that's pinky pie, following me and my sister on all our adventurous and magical trips around the world ;).

Task #5 is closed with this post; any entry after it, will be invalid.

Task #6 is still on

Task #7 is now open. -> "Blind drawing"

Due: 22nd of Dec.