Destiny.Fate

Summary: Have you ever though of having just some pure relationships with the ones you love. Diaries are what accompany us through our ups and downs but do not forget, it could reveals secrets, the good and the bad ones. 2 young adults, 2 diaries, through their journey searching for the love they wish for. If we put them together, everything comes clear.

Hi,

This is my first story in english so please pardon me on the grammars, tenses, and all other that matter. For those of you who don't know me yet, i'm from Taiwan, a chinese speaking country. So i spend a great time translating my chinese story to english, with the help of Goki, another user here. So give me a chance will ya! :) Thanks!

Synopsis:

Have you ever though of having just some pure relationships with the ones you love. Diaries are what accompany us through our ups and downs but do not forget, it could reveals secrets, the good and the bad ones. 2 young adults, 2 diaries, through their journey searching for the love they wish for. If we put them together, everything comes clear.

Genre: Yaoi, Shounen Ai

• Like 12

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny.Fate

• Belita

• goki

• Matti_19

Chapter 01

Thursday, December 3

Dear Diary, it has been 3 days since the rain stopped. Things still went the same way as before... He was able to rush into the cabin just before the door closed... and sat beside me.

It was 3 days ago when I first met him, the weather was pouring, which makes the train cabin looks exceptionally deserted. Feeling all emotional, I looked out towards the pouring sky. Pondering. This is how a day ended. I guess it would be the same tomorrow as well?

Then, it happened. He ran into the cabin, all wet. No umbrella huh... I guess. There was this awkward phenomenon generated, so I decided to glance away from the origin. Unexpectedly, I felt a new presence beside me. Turning to face the seat that was once empty, only to find out that he was sitting next to me! I hadn’t thought too much about it, maybe shock?

The tiredness from job really proves to make one forget things easier. It was the same run-in-at-the-last-minute thing that happened the next day, and unsurprisingly, sat beside me again. It was empty in the cabin! Literally, empty. So why would he want to crowd up the small little space that we’re having – a 2-seater individual seat – here? I turned towards him and happened to looked into his eye, its green, the beautiful jade green. I was staring at him unknowingly and then I felt strange, so I glanced away for a second time. It was really embarrassing when you think back. But then again, black hair with green eye; he’s a mixed blood, isn’t he? Today as well, he ran in just before the door closed on him. Was he really in a rush?

Friday, December 4

Dear Diary, as usual, the Friday crowds are much more than the weekdays, but still, he was seated next to me. The point is, he’s reading the book by XXX! Except for [Daichi] and me, I didn’t expect anyone else to be reading XXX’s books! What a coincidence!

Saturday, December 5 [Online]

[sora: Hey Daichi! You’ve gotta hear this! Just a few days ago, I met this guy by chance. He’s been riding on the same train as me every day and even sat beside me!]

[Daichi: Really? -___- and you know this guy too? ]

[sora: Nope I don’t! But that’s not the point! The point is, I saw him carrying XXX’s books today! ]

[Daichi: Are you serious? 0.0 ]

[sora: I am! I thought it was only the 2 of us who knows how to appreciate XXX’s work! ]

[Daichi: Hey, I have a suggestion! Why not, you go be friends with him!]

[sora: WHAT?]

[Daichi: I mean, go befriend him, and let him chat with us too!]

[sora: Your suggestion sounds good…]

[Daichi: It is GOOD! Anyway we have the same interest… ]

[sora: Hmmm… Ok, I’ll think about it…]

[Daichi: You have to act first! Talk to him!]

[sora: I’ll think about it… I’ll think about it… ]

[sora has just logged out. ]

[Daichi has just logged out.]

Monday, December 7

Dear Diary, there was something strange about him today. Focus has been kept at his watch and he seems impatient too. He even alight the train one stop earlier then he usually would, ferociously. I wonder what has gotten into him. Glad that I did not speak to him just now or I might be scolded for doing so! Luck was on my side I guess. But… He should be here tomorrow as well, right? I hope ...

Tuesday, December 8

Dear Diary, there was something really strange about him. He didn’t sit down beside me today, but instead, he just stood by the panel beside my seat. My heart couldn’t help but felt uneasy. What exactly has happened?

To be Continued...

• Like 14

Well i have a few things to say...

First i loved it...

Second the way you made it into a diary, gave me the impression of reading someone else's most secret and inner thoughts...

I really hope you keep on writting, because i truly enjoyed it :)

A big kiss :*

• Like 3

I like it a lot! Thanks again for making the effort to translate it! :) And your English is very good :)

The story is very good up to now, looking forward to the next chapter :)

• Like 2

@ goki

i helped too ok

thanks me

I'm truly sorry sweetie... :(

Thank you for helping DF coming with sucha a great story...

You also deserve a kiss for that :*

• Like 2

Well i have a few things to say...

First i loved it...

Second the way you made it into a diary, gave me the impression of reading someone else's most secret and inner thoughts...

I really hope you keep on writting, because i truly enjoyed it :)

A big kiss :*

Hey Hey! thanks alot for your encouragement! :) i like your saying of "reading someone else's most secret and inner thoughts..." haha!

I like it a lot! Thanks again for making the effort to translate it! :) And your English is very good :)

The story is very good up to now, looking forward to the next chapter :)

Your fanfic starts so interesting :D As Belita said, it's so original the way you made it, as a diary. Can't wait to read the next part! :D

Hey Matti and Rei! Thanks Thanks to you guys too! :D I too, really hope that i could get the next chapter up real soon but unfortunately i was working night shifts these few days... :)

• Like 1

@ goki

I'm truly sorry sweetie... :(

Thank you for helping DF coming with sucha a great story...

You also deserve a kiss for that :*

haha! Yes yes! Goki!!! you are one of the reason why i could see my story here! :) Thanks!!

@ Destiny.Fate

Hey Hey! thanks alot for your encouragement! i like your saying of "reading someone else's most secret and inner thoughts..." haha!

Well it's kind of what a diary is supposed to contain right... :p

I felt like i was "trespassing"...

But yes i loved it...

Especially the, kind of mistery sitll revolving the story...is attaching :)

Keep it up, keep it up... :D

Big kiss :*

• Like 1

Chapter 02

Wednesday, December 9 [Online]

[sora: The guy was getting strange these days…]

[Daichi: Oh… really?]

[sora: Yeah! Instead of sitting beside me, he just stood by my side.]

[Daichi: …]

[sora: The train isn’t full! But he doesn’t sits anywhere! He’s really a weirdo! >_

[Daichi: Then why are you paying so much attention on him if you think he’s a weirdo?]

[sora: But being weird is precisely why I’d pay so much attention to him!]

[Daichi: …]

[sora: Hey.. What’s wrong, you’re weird too!]

[Daichi: Oh… am i?]

[sora: Yes you are! You’re giving me perfunctory replies. What happened? ~_~]

[Daichi: Nothing…]

[sora:…]

[Daichi: You did not take the initiative to talk to him first, did you?]

[sora: What???]

[Daichi: Did you forget what I said the other day, to befriend with him?]

[sora: Oh! That~! I was glad that I didn’t ask him that day! Do you know how scary his face was?]

[Daichi: How?]

[sora: He practically had that “Beware-Of-Guard-Dogs” aura around him!]

[Daichi: !!! 0.0 And you gave up just because of this?? 0_0]

[sora: Isn’t that enough? Who knows if I would get a bashing out of it! And if that happens, I wouldn’t be here talking to you, I would be in the hospital! >.

[Daichi: So you’re planning to back-off now? You’re so uncool!]

[sora: .V. What’s this! So you want me to put my life at stake just to talk to him?]

[Daichi: What are you talking about? Is he a Murderer or something?! If that’s the case, then I think you should be more careful of your surroundings so as to not be the next victim.]

[sora: Shut Up! And stop cursing me! Why do you start cursing me out of nowhere! Still trying to deny that you’re upset… You obviously HAS something going on! What happened? >_

[Daichi: Nothing much, I’m just tired from work, maybe that’s why I’m acting weird! -0-]

[sora: I see! I think you should rest early then!]

[Daichi: Yeah… Goodnight…]

Thursday, December 10

Dear Diary, he finally sat down today, but his face wasn’t any better. I can’t help but feel more at ease. At ease? I’m not too sure as well. But…How could I feel so at ease that I actually fell asleep?! I even rested my head on his shoulder?! What more! I was drooling?!?! I felt so ashamed!!! But he didn’t have much reaction… I guess I better move on to another cabin from tomorrow onwards! That was so embarrassing!!!

Friday, December 11

Dear Diary, I wanted to go to the other cabins today. Unpredictably, I met him as early as on the platform! He didn’t seem to mind what has happened yesterday. And since I’ve been spotted, I don’t think there’s a need to avoid him… do I? If he really mind what happened yesterday, he could go ahead to have his seat somewhere else… However, he still sat right by my side. Oh god!!! What’s happening to me!?!? I’m actually… I’m actually… I’m actually glad that he is not avoiding me! I think I’m ill, seriously ill… Maybe I should ask [Daichi] what wrong with me tomorrow!

Saturday, December 12 [Online]

[sora: I think I’m sick.]

[Daichi: 0_0 sick?! Have you visit a doctor yet? Is there any where that’s having pain or discomfort? .V. Tsk, you should be visiting a doctor if you’re not feeling well! Why are you coming online instead?!]

[sora: Oh please~~~! Let me finish my sentence would you? It’s not THAT kind of illness that any doctors could cure. It’s not exactly very serious… just that there is this person who keeps floating in my mind. And when I see that person, I feel embarrassed. Could it be… because I drool?]

[Daichi: ?_? You what? Drool? What are you talking about?]

[sora: Oh. . . Well, on Thursday. . . He finally sat down, and maybe I was too tired, so unconsciously, i fell asleep on his shoulder. And then I drool! I’m so glad that he didn’t avoid me because of this. . . :( ]

[Daichi: … You seem to mind him a lot!]

[sora: -_-# Wh…What! I’m… I’m just…I’m just embarrassed that I drool on him!!!]

[Daichi: You didn’t apologize even when you dirtied other people’s shirt?! Don’t you have any manners?!]

[sora: Apologize? Do you think I haven’t disgrace myself enough yet?]

[Daichi: So you prefer to have him hate you?]

[sora: You… You are horrible! >.

[Daichi: Whatever it is, if you don’t want people to hate you, apologize. Okay!]

[sora: Yeah, right! :p]

To be Continued...

• Like 11

*__*

Waaaa...i was really mad when it was ove DF :(

I want more :D

Still loving it...

Thank you for writing it...definitely :D

Belita... Thanks! Really! :D

Hey Matti and Rei! Thanks Thanks to you guys too! :D I too, really hope that i could get the next chapter up real soon but unfortunately i was working night shifts these few days... :)

Don't worry about it and take your time, it's not like we are rushing you :) We were just trying to let you know we love the story so far and we can't wait for the next chapter :)

• Like 2