Yaoi from Kuroshitsuji, anyone?

Guest FujoshiFTW

my OTP for kuroshitsuji is of course sebastianXciel.. though some are not really in to it because they dont like manXshota pairing..nevertheless,i really love these pairing..and i hope that they will be together until to the deepest ends of hell! for eternitrabbit8y!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• lilredphoenix

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• chirica

I stumbled upon a Sebastian x Claude image when I was searching for some Sebastian fan art. They got me, two handsome dark-haired demons, especially one with glasses, I instantly liked the pair.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stick to the classic (read : SebasCiel) but Grell x Undertaker or Grell x William are something else. I was thinking of Grell x Lau as well lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whenever I say “Grell’s main squeeze is William (it’s also mentioned in the official Character Guide)” in meetings with the [anime] staff, most people react “Whaaaaat!?” and then ask me like “Isn’t Sebastian the one who he’s really after!!??”.

I think, from Grell’s point of view, Sebastian is more like an idol.

It’s like there’s someone you love in real life but in front of your favourite artist you become a fan girl and scream for him.

Since he’s everyone’s idol though, you don’t really expect of him to return your love. Once he does, everything becomes too ‘real’ and you somehow lose your interest in him.

You just want to scream and enjoy [being a fan girl] one-sidedly. That’s the image I have about Grell’s feelings for Sebastian.

When I tell that to female creators, they mostly say “I know that feeling too!!!”.

tumblr_lxp20qEmz01qe1v51o1_400.jpg

that's Grelliam for you. yana sensei confirm it rabbit4

p.s the picture looks beautiful don't you think? rabbit8

• 1 month later...

SebastianxCiel all day long!

Sometimes I wonder if it's wrong for me to ship a child with a demon that is probably thousands of years old.

But then again I love Boco No Pico with a passion soooo...I should probably worry about that a little more...:hamtaro-005 (5):

Oh, and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that picture is really beautiful~ cheetah10

• 4 months later...

shotaaa for life !!! xD :cuteonion41:

this is the only case that I love so much shota so SEBBY x CIEL

and ofcourse Grell x William

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sebastian/Ciel

although i just finished binge-watching the season season and i can't get over how sad sebastian looked :( even though they're together forever, it broke my heart :((

also, any other alois fans here?? i just feel so sad for the poor boy, i literally had to stop watching for a few hours just for closure huhuhu 3 ALOIS DESERVED BETTER.

one of my favorite pairs sebaciel of course, but I don't mind sebastian and claude together hehehe more like demons only for demons. :3 and I would like to see grim reaper with someone i just don't know who yet. hehe

i like the classic Sebastian X Ciel, Sebastian X Claude...somehow Ciel X Undertaker and Ciel X Alois also works for me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi. I LOVE Kuroshitsuji. My favorite paring is the classicly Sebaciel. Personally i don't like Claude since I liked Alois and y'all know what happened.:_red_fox 5

even thought I like Sebaclaude :Wicked-Laughter: