• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ginger

• IHeartNaruto

• Natari-chan

Kyahhhhhhh~ I'm a massive Kuro fan :p especially SebastianXCiel. Also like SebastianXClaude and ClaudeXAlois and AloisXCiel and can go on lol.

@Panda16, wow this was a serious nose bleed session, such great pics to drool over, might not have been such a good idea (suddenly feel light headed)..lol :cuteonion25:

In the spirit of Halloween this weekend I am finally getting a chance to watch Black Butler season two and I have to say Alois is a wicked wicked boy. Claude looks similar to Sebastian I wonder if he is a demon although his color of eye are golden, hmm? I have only watched several episodes so this is starting to get interesting.

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Yes, of course he's a demon. I don't find that he looks like Sebastian. His character is completely different from Sebastian. He actually despises Sebastian's caring attitude towards Ciel. In general, he hates demons that fawn or feel a need to protect (without the contract of course) over their masters. He's actually my favourite character :D William being my second, lol.

oh my oh my oh my oh my GOD :9onion70: this... this images... Ciel x Sebastian... *sigh* so perfecttt

and I always thought Grell x Sebastian would be hilarious... but those pics are nice

I think my favourite pairing would probably be Grell and Undertaker, because they are both my fave characters and I think them being together would be awesome

• 2 weeks later...

my parents have actually banned me from liking Claude x Alois or Sebastian x Ciel because of the age difference...but that's OK 'cause my favorite has always been Sebastian x Claude anyway... but I do very much like Grell x William and I don't know why but I have found that I don't mind finny x Sebastian or bard x Sebastian, I suppose any pairing with Sebastian is a good pairing >w

Manga Ciel and Sebastian have got to be my absolute favorite pairing ever. I've got a soft spot for anti-heroes. :msn_red_fox 8

I just think it's great how their contrast each other, how similar they are, and how they "bring out the worst" in each other, though I would say it's the best. :D

I'm not strict about it though. I've seen some hot pics of Claude x Sebastian, so I'm not against it. *giggles*

Guest FujoshiFTW

@mrs_faustus - Yes! There's another fan of Claude x Sebastian here XD I don't like shota so that's why I don't really support Sebastian x Ciel nor Claude x Alois. And, oh, wow, your parents know you like yaoi? I'll be surely dead if my parents knew, lol.

@SasorisRedKitsune - I hope you turn into a Claude x Sebastian fan soon! The pairing needs for love XD

And yet again, thank you to all the other people who have replied!

yar, my mum and dad know everything~ if I don't tell them and they find out then I would be dead XD it was funny, there was this one time where mum was looking through stuff on my computer and she found the "black rose butler" dj...she picked on me for a whole week...

@SasorisRedKitsune COME TO THE DARK SIDE XD

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

Some more Claude x Sebastian for you guys~ They need more love ;D

(I wrapped it in spoiler tags since if I didn't they will take up so much space...)

tumblr_lnn50nQE2M1qbglsjo1_500.png

tumblr_l5k52vhD8Y1qc8ot0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l68dj9zX8K1qcg639o1_500.jpg

claude203196.jpg

butlersatthelakebyhikar.jpg

a3c5dceedf1390f028f1f4a.jpg

2yufyqbclaude.png

claudekuroshitsuji20310.jpg

claudewhenbocchanisslee.jpg

kissthebutlerandblushby.jpg

kswhatareyoulookingatby.jpg

kurobywudupcheesed2vodz.jpg

kuroshitsujikurovskuroi.jpg

kuroshitsujidemonsbymor.png

kuroshitsujiandmonoshit.jpg

pactbyalarniaclaude.jpg

sebastianclaudeplaybylo.jpg

theirbutlerstogetherbyp.jpg

22835408.jpg

claudexsebascommissionb.png

claudexsebastianbyrinme.jpg

tumblrlawx1ro9ge1qc8ot0.jpg

tumblrlflckdeoco1qcg639.jpg

tumblrlfwecg3tf61qcg639.jpg

tumblrlnu4us7kb31qjhwpx.jpg

tumblrloamn8bl5c1qmkuii.jpg

undressthebutlerbygodev.jpg

xfe3ab4cf.jpg

I hope I didn't scare everyone away with my shizz-load of photos, lol XD I remember I still have some Claude x Sebastian cosplays...maybe I'll upload them later~