Suki Nante Iwantoite ❧ Tsuba Daeki [JP]

cruciatus

there's no download link?? pls fix it T_T, it only opens up a google drive document with the "surprise" lol

Link doesn't work. :/

Noooooo :-( Link doesn't work

Link fixed. The link was posted on mangago without my permission so I'd to take it down. Some people love to tempt my dark passenger.

Aww the link still doesn't work for me, sadly.

It opens a tab with the font/colour used to post the link here, instead of an archive :(

please re-upload the link...... i wanted to read it..........please......:No!::No!:cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah3cheetah3cheetah3cheetah3cheetah3

Omg.. it happened again?! I'm so sorry that there are always brainless people out there, can't wait to "share" anything with the world... I support your decision fully! It's good that I just read it days ago... :*D It was great~ Hopefully it can come back again soon before my memory of it fades though-- I would love to read it again! Thank you very much as usual for sharing!!

I am so sorry that there are assholes that keep reposting your scan 😢😢😢

I hope that you will reactivate the link soon!

• Awesome ...I think YES>_< changed the title to Suki Nante Iwantoite ❧ Tsuba Daeki [JP]