Kink Cafe (Lone x Wolf)

WolfDog12

01.jpg

Name: Ono (MC is the one wearing the neko toys)

Position: Uke / Pet

[/hr]

"Master, I just finished locking and cleaning up the shop," the smaller male called from the storage room as he placed his broom back after just having finished all the sweeping. It was late and the shop had just been closed for the night. Ono was finally done with the day and excited for what always came after the day. So, he went to find the Master at the shop. Not only was he the master of the shop, but Ono's personal master as well.

"Master? I'm all done... Sorry I broke that glass in the middle of service? Will you punish me for being a bad boy?" he teased, allowing them both get into their real characters. This was who they really were. During the day, the two would put on an act and pretend to be normal. However, that wasn't the case. They were both into all kinds of S and M stuff and Ono was more than happy to be this man's personal pet and fuck toy. "Master, I don't think last week's spanking was enough. Please, punish me more for I made such a mess," he continued and found the Blonde out back and walked up to him. Amazingly, Ono was already getting turned on by his own words.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

"Hm? Let me see."

It wasn't that he didn't believe his pet had done his job, but the master was very very meticulous about keeping his shop in perfect condition, not one mistake got past him or even the smallest speck of dust. Everything had to be perfect, it was his pride and joy, just as much as his pet was to him. And the store itself reflected that.

So he walked back to the shop to check over everything, and all seemed well with approving nods and grunts from him until suddenly he completely froze as his did his gaze, would could freeze anything with that icy cold stare.

His emerald eyes locked down on a shard of glass that was underneath one of the tables, so it was really no wonder why Ono had missed it. But for him there was no excuse for such an error.

He plucked up the shard and held it up to the light for a moment, and for a second he seemed calm, as if admiring the beauty of the little piece reflecting the light.

That only lasted for a fleeting deceitful moment before he with no warning and surprisingly agility spun around to pin Ono against the table with the piece of glass pressed against his neck, not breaking the skin, but oh so close to a very vital artery.

"It's never enough, is it?"

He chuckled darkly, but his gaze held no warmth or humor in it. His laughter was cruel sound, only letting his pet know just how far it had gone this time. But still, he loved his pet. So he didn't want to scare him too badly, just teach him a lesson he would hopefully not forget. So to ease some of the tension, or ironically make more in other ways, he rubbed his knee which was just below Ono's crotch from the way he had him pinned down on the table and rubbed it up.

"You are such a mess~"

Ono was quite proud of his work and believed nothing would be found wrong... That was until his master found a tiny piece of the glass he'd broken earlier, on the floor, beneath a table, and pressed against the wall where it really would be hard for the broom to get it so he could sweep it up. The smaller male gulped slightly, looking at his master with a sad look as his master, Kiseki inspected the small shard.

Suddenly, and without warning, the Master grabbed Ono and pinned him on a table, pressing the shard against his neck, threatening to cut it right open and watch the small waiter bleed out right there. "I'm so sorry, Master. Please forgive me," he pleaded but it was clear from his erection that this was really turning him on. When he felt his Master's knee dig into his groin painfully, Ono moaned and whimpered for forgiveness but his crotch was rock solid, tenting outward and even showing through the apron he wore around his waist.

"I'm sorry for being such a dirty, useless, mutt, Master. Please forgive me," he said but the more he begged, the more he got into it and Ono was even feeling it in his hard nipples as they pressed against his shirt and showed off just how hard they were. Ono wanted more, lots more. "Will Master punish the pathetic creature?" he pleaded sounding more and more pathetic, only building up his master more and more.

"Is this turning you on? Disgusting! Don't you realize someone could have been hurt, or even worse you could have been?!"

He snarled, and how ironic it all sounded that he was acting worried about the dangers of glass and it's harm while simultaneously threatening to hurt his pet with that exact same piece of glass. Truly hypocritical, but maybe the boss wasn't really all there in the head to begin with.

"Are you just a mutt now? Maybe I should slice open your pathetic neck and watch you bleed! Then would you learn your lesson?!"

He growled, but the glass never once broke the skin. Instead it sensually dragged across Ono's skin from his neck, tracing over his collar bone until he stopped when seemingly distracted by the sight of his pet's bud's poking against the fabric of his apron.

"Maybe I should cut those naughty bits of your's right off? Then maybe you wouldn't do these things to your poor master~"

Okay, so his shitty behavior was all because he was so worried over his pet. Kind of a really weird, fucked up way of showing it...

"I'm so sorry, Master." Ono pleaded. He knew his master wouldn't cut him but the threatening and the way that he spoke down to the younger male, that was enough to get Ono really turned on and he grew more and more desperate for his master to punish him hard.

It was strange for Kiseki to just use a shard of glass. As far as punishments go, there were plenty of other things he could have used... Plenty of toys in the back just waiting to be used. Still, for now this was enough to get Ono wet down there and he was so into it.

"Sorry Master, my body won't listen. It is so shameful to show you such things. Please forgive my horny nipples," he said. Ono ended up spilling quite a bit of precum now as it soaked through his underwear and was wetting his pants. It would soon seep through the apron if this kept up. He wanted it sooooooooo bad it was starting to hurt.

"Master... My pathetic body is utterly shameful. My ass is even twitching and leaking.... I'm such a disgrace," he said painfully but was more than a little into it.

"It's very shameful! I'm trying to keep you safe and all you can do is act like a bitch in heat!"

He scolded mercilessly, far from being finished with getting over the fact that it was simply a little mistake made and not an attack on him or his pet's well being.

It was starting to get really distracting, he was trying to stay pissed off at Ono but really the smaller male was just too horny and it was seriously cute.

It was hard to stay mad at him when he was in such a state... needing him more.

Yet he couldn't resist cruelly squeezing the two nubs between his fingers, more so to get his attention really focused on his master.

"I accept your apology, but I'm still going to have to deliver punishment. You understand?"

He asked casually while still teasing his pet's chest.

Ono looked at his master, looking up with puppy-dog eyes as he begged for forgiveness. Thankfully, his master seemed to be merciful enough to allow it and agreed to accept the apology but wouldn't so easily let him go unpunished. "Yes, thank you Master. You are truly a wonderful, and merciful Master. I deserve any punishment you wish upon me," he agreed but was moaning and melting between the amazing touch of his master, pinching and twisting his nipples painfully.

The smaller male got off with pain so much so that he nearly got hard when he pricked his finger off one of the other glass shards. "Please Master, give me any punishment that would make you happy. What would you deem worthy of my transgression?" Ok, so a tiny shard being left behind wasn't this big of a deal. Still, that didn't matter to him. If his Master so much as sniffed at something the wrong way, Ono was there willing to take any kind of punishment, or beating Kiseki was willing to dish out in order to feel better. They had a strange relationship and Ono loved nothing more than to be a punching bag. Literally.

"Mhm...~ And you are such a-- ONO!!!"

Just when Kiseki was about to relax a little his touch suddenly became even rougher somehow when he saw that his pet had gotten cut on a piece of glass even he had failed to see.

He quickly grabbed the smaller male's hand and raised his finger to his lips to suck on it. At first that was purely just to stop the bleeding and clean it, but once it was in there for a while he decided he could use this as part of the learning experience.

Smirking gently he suckled on the digit a moment longer before releasing it.

"Master? It's alright now. It stopped bleeding a while ago... Actually it barely bled at all... A small bead but nothing else," he admitted. Ono frowned a little and seemed to be coming out of his heat a little as he noticed the change in his master's behavior. It wasn't until Kiseki started to suck on the digit and tease him that Ono was able to smile a little.

"Come now Master. You know how much I love pain. This was nothing at all. My shameful cock barely even quivered as I saw the tiny bit of blood bead up," he explained. "Come on Master, you shouldn't spoil me so gently, weren't you just about to punish me for having missed a small piece?" He asked getting back into it a little. However, he was a lot more calm and focused now.

"No... You should only love the pain that I give to you, I never want to see you hurt yourself like that on the job ever again. I don't care if it was barely a scratch, I just told you never to do it again... And you said you were sorry, but now I'm starting to wonder if that was a lie."

Kiseki's expression had darkened again as he gazed down at his pet. He hated to be wrong, even when Ono was right. He really hated that. But when his pet reminded him that they were already in the middle of a disciplinary session he seemed to calm down a bit again and even nodded in acknowledgement.

"... Good boy. Yes, you wouldn't forget that. Would you?"

The male hummed as he leaned back off of his pet carefully and beckoned him to follow into the 'employee's only' room.

Ono could see his Master growing upset again and he felt even smaller. But that was what was so hot. "Yes Master, I understand. I will be sure not to hurt myself ever again. Only you have the ability to get this slut's body to get turned on by your inflicted pain," he explained simply agreeing with his Master.

As the other seemed to lighten some and talk of the punishment, Ono could feel his slightly softening dick stand straight up. It was like a dog wagging it's tail as he was practically jumping for joy at the idea of a punishment. Now he was even being brought out back... where everything was held!!!

Ono got to his feet and happily followed after his Master out back where he waited patiently for farther instructions. He simply let his mind wander to all the different things that might happen during this punishment. There were so many that his crotch was finally dripping through the apron, sticking out so much.

Just as the man was rummaging through the closest to find something to help with the punishment, was when he turned around and saw the spot that had appeared on the other's clothing and the suspicious tenting.

He walked over to the smaller male and gently poked at his crotch, letting out a big sigh.

"Ono... really...? I told you not to make a mess on your uniform and look what you did."

It really was like talking to a dog and not an actual human being. But maybe Kiseki saw the other as something more of a puppy than a person.

"Take it off, now. We'll have to clean it before you can wear it again tomorrow."

He waited for Ono to strip down, and once he did he led the other to the small laundry section. It really was quite roomy back there, almost as if a whole minute home was attached to the cafe. He had the other sit on top of the dryer while he got the load of laundry started and added in the apron before finishing with that. He then turned to Ono who had had purposely perched up there for an um, better view of what was happening next.

Ono quickly apologized for his actions and for dirtying the clothes so graciously given to him to work in. Upon his Master's wish, the smaller male stripped down, removing the apron, pants and the underwear. He even took off his shirt and shoes so Ono was soon completely naked as he walked without an ounce of shame as his proud, dripping cock stood tall, his ass starting to leak as it also required a lot of attention.

He followed his master to the wash room and hopped up onto the dryer as Kiseki commanded. There, Ono sat with his knees apart just waiting for farther instruction. Though it did seem his master had something in mind the way he looked at his pet. "Master?" he started but was really only saying that to get his master going and ready to punish him.

"Hm? Oh, you were waiting for this?"

Kiseki suddenly pulled out a frighteningly large toy, where the hell had he even been hiding that thing this whole time?

"Since you have just been so bad today I think you should punish yourself, maybe then it will finally stick."

Basically he was telling his pet to fuck himself while he stood on and watched. Kiseki would be critiquing of course and if Ono so much as messed up this task even a little then well the consequences would be even more ... grave? No, it was all just kinky shit.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes, Master," Ono breathed as he looked at the toy like some hungry animal. He reached out and took the large thing from his Master and made sure he was stripped and propped up with his legs wide apart. Now, with the way he was sitting, his precum was dripping out over his balls and even found its way to his hole, lubricating it some so when he poked a finger in to open himself up some more, it slid in with little effort. Ono moaned a little as he stretched himself, showing every inch of himself to Kiseki before finally introducing the toy.

With a touch of teasing, Ono slid the tip of the toy in before he shoved the whole thing in at once, as hard as he could, arching his back and moaning desperately as his cock quivered and threatened to burst. Though he was barely able to hold it in, Ono's cock was over flowing with precum and begged for attention that he didn't seem to give it. Instead, the smaller male focused all his energy on his ass and slid the toy out before slamming it back in and repeating multiple times.

"Is this good, Master?" He asked clearly melting by his own pleasure.

"I don't know, are you learning your lesson? Seems to me you're enjoying it a little too much."

The man teased, as if that wasn't the whole point. But hey, it just gave him an excuse to tell his pet that nothing was ever enough, that he would have to keep trying helpless to gain any sort of mercy.

But he knew Ono loved it, as did he even if he wasn't readily admitting any of this out loud, instead standing there trying to observe almost coldly at first, but then he couldn't control himself and ended up roughly pushing the smaller male back so he could get an even better view, while his hand pinched around his pet's member. Using his thumb to cover the slit.

"Only good boys get to cum and you've been nothing but trouble today~"

"AH!! I'm sorry Master. Please forgive me!!!" He pleaded but moaned and quivered under his master's touch. His cock was completely blocked from releasing anymore and he could feel it building up painfully. At the same time, Ono's and stopped and he was no longer working the toy in his ass. Instead, he seemed a lot more focused on his front side with his Master finally touching him.

"My cock is just being so naughty, leaking shamelessly like that," he said turning himself and hopefully his master on at the same time with what he was saying. "Please Master, Punish this useless slut. Crush me under your foot," He said, panting heavily.

Ono didn't even have to try to turn him on, because honestly he was already hard for his pet a long time ago. He was just... skilled in holding himself, but only up to a point before he also lost control.

"I already forgave you, but that doesn't mean you're going to get out of this one so easy."

It seemed he was about to say something else, and it probably had to do with the fact he could feel the stubborn member still wetting against his hand despite his orders. But then his pet made a request that seemed to make him just pause for a moment, the only thing that changed was his grip became slightly harsher.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, Ono. That's so naughty~"

The man smirked, but if that's how his pet wanted to learn a lesson then maybe he'd just have to give in this time.

"Well, how am going to reach you all the way up there?" Never mind the fact he had been the one to set his pet up on the dryer in the first place. "Get down from there. Now."

"Yes Master," he said both excited about this and happy that his master was so open to punish him. So, Ono did as he was asked and hopped off the dryer and got down on his knees so he was now level with Kiseki's crotch so if his master wanted a blowjob he could get one. Though Ono wasn't in a good position to be stepped on and so, he leaned back, sitting on his feet, only pressing the large toy in more, moaning some as he did so. His master grabbing his cock tighter a few moments ago wasn't helping any and Ono was barely able to control himself now.

In fact, Ono had to take a moment to grab his cock and sort of hush it a bit letting it calm down so he wouldn't cum on his own. Finally, he let go and leaned back again to expose his front completely to his master. Heck, this wasn't even too bad of a position for Kiseki to step right on his cock, dig his heel into Ono's balls and force the smaller male to give him a blowjob anyway if he so desired. If not, he could just step on him and not bother until later.

"I'm sorry for being such a naughty boy, Master," Ono said in a really lustful voice that had no actual apology in it.

"You don't sound very sorry at all...."

The male hummed calmly, but that was even more deceiving as he did suddenly bring his foot right down on his pet's crotch. Hard enough to be really fucking uncomfortable, but not so harsh that he would actually damage the sensitive member. He loved that part of Omo too much, though not as much as another thing. But it was a good close second or third depending on the situation.

"It's not nice to tell your master lies, is it Ono?"

He hummed calmly again, as he firmly rubbed his heel against his length. The action being a confusing mixture between teasing and painful.

"No, I'm sorry Master, you are completely right!!" He pleaded and moaned heavily with a bit of a huff when his master's foot came down on his length suddenly. "I should never lie to my master!!" He begged for forgiveness again but he was drowning in pleasure.

The pain was just amazing and Ono couldn't take it any more. He pressed back some more, pushing his hips upwards into his master's foot while also pressing the toy harder into his ass as the small male let out one hell of a moan and finally released, blowing a huge load all over himself, even getting some on his face as it covered his torso in the white liquid.

"I'm sorry Master, I couldn't hold it any longer!!!" he panted.

"You're just full of it today, aren't you? Such a bad boy..."

The man tutted as he shook his head down at his pet as if in disapproval when in reality this couldn't have been any better of a show. But he could never let Ono know this, or God knows he'd never obey him them.

"And you still haven't learned a thing? Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean your punishment is over."

He stated as he sat back, waiting for the other with an almost predatory gaze.

"I understand Master, I'm so sorry," he said, slowly getting to his feet. Ono knew this look far too well and he had just released and yet his Master was still being pent up. That would never do. So, the younger male walked over and positioned himself between his master's legs before opening his pants and exposing the huge cock that was itching for some attention.

Ono licked the cock from balls to tip before putting it in his mouth and moving up and down hard, closing his throat to tighten it up as he face fucked himself hard just the way his master liked it. Ono never gagged as he didn't actually have a gag reflex. He was able to all the way to the balls without even flinching.

The small male opened his eyes and glanced up to see if his master was enjoying this as he continued to lick all over while fucking. He also wanted to see if his master was growing bored. If he was, then Ono would have to try using his ass. Since it was up to him, he could remove the toy... but what if he wasn't allowed? Oh well, he'd have to make room because his master's cock was his god and Ono worshiped it with his whole being.

• Saga locked this topic