Thread / Post Deletion, Editing, Merging, Moving Requests

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, and
: I have deleted the reported posts. Thank you for reporting them. (:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother, could you delete this thread

and this post?

Thank you in advance.

Posts need to be at most 5 days old in order to be deleted as the older ones are already indexed by Google and we could get in trouble for removing them.

• 2 months later...

Hello, this might be a bit complicated ask...

Request 1: can you change the title from this thread

from [2 Kyos - Yagami ] to [2 Kyos -1 Yagami]

Request 2: it seems that the forum does not recognize some symbols so, can you replace this thread

text to this : [beginning of post]

Summary: When Yagami thinks that he could finally rest in peace, but it all changes when all of sudden two Kyos shows up and both keep constantly fighting and accusing each other for being clone. How this redhead going to deal with these two? Read and find out. The rating may change as story progress further.

Fandom: King of Fighters

Genre: Drama, hurt/comfort, at some point possible harem drama. Slight shonen-ai (for now)

Chapter 1

It was like any ordinary day and everything seemed so peaceful. After all, all the enemies were defeated and it was a temporally peace before the real big fight. So, for now everything back to normal like nothing happened in the first place and that's why it was a good time to take a break or so thought Kyo without even realising about the encounter with new opponent, who might be a biggest threat so far, probably even could surpass the menace of legendary rumoured Orochi. However, aside that, the exam session was over too and that?s why after celebrating it with good friends, this brunette was going to take a deserved rest.

A week has passed since then. It was past noon and today Kyo was planned to hang out with his disciple at local arcade, mostly because it would be something more refreshing than routine of daily training. Besides, this where both could compete equally from all heart content and just simply have a good time. So, with clanking coins in his pockets and hoping that this time he would finally defeat Shingo and could declare his victory, he was on the way for the destination place. While having rising that hype and lil flames in his eyes, this Kusanagi heir surely forgot about his surroundings or just being more self-aware.

After couple minutes he was noticed by other brunette, who almost look like him, when he passed him, however, it seems that this mysterious brunette with white jacket didn't looked so pleased seeing his look alike. It only made him alerted and rised the suspiciousness. Maybe if he should follows this fellow for awhile, it could answer his questions, though this young man. While following Kyo, his look alike silently wondered (''I though that all the clones were already dismissed or dead, but how this one survived? Hmm, in any case, I cannot allow him wander alone in town and cause any trouble. Who knows what this cheapskate could possibly do?'' and just when the brunette in black was close to darker alley, it was a sign to act. This Kyo's look alike cracked a slightly sadistic smile and whispered ''Now I got you, you fiend.''. So, after getting close enough, he pushed his look alike deeper into that dark alley and made sure that would be enough to make his victim fell on ground, who groaned. While still grimacing in pain, Kyo tried to stand up and look up for the person who dares to attack him, however, now he was unable to move because of such a shocking view in front of him. Right now, all he could do is barely speak up ''What a -'' and then he was interrupted by a rather angered voice, which belonged to the person, who look like perfect image of him and while fixing up a black biker gloves, he was looking down on him with a piercing look ''Just try anything funny and I'll roast you at same spot, got it?''. After a pause, he continued with same angered and slightly annoyed tone ''However, you own me a couple of questions, pal.'' But it seems that after a shock and surprise was gone, being replaced by a mocking smile on Kyo's face. As he tried to stand up, his attempt was utterly crushed when this Kyo's look alike stepped on his back, making sure that he won't escape. However, instead of showing up any signs of being defeated by this fiend, he replied with a mocking tone ''I think that you mistaken me for someone else. However, not only you have guts to attack me cowardly from behind, but also trying to poorly copy my style? You know, now you starting to piss me off. I'll make you pay for that, you third rate cosplayer.'' And such a reply now interested this Kyo looking guy and he removed his feet from Kyo's back and now bended closer to this younger brunette's face replying ''Hoo~ You don't need to be jealous of my handsomeness. Even as a clone, you sure have pretty annoying attitude. And that why- '' however, this Kusanagi heir in black refused to listen any longer how he was mocked and now he punched this look alike right into the face. Of course, it was enough to make this guy fell and land on a trash bag. Kyo delightfully observed how this fellow gave him a hateful look as he rubbed the wounded cheek. After cracking knuckles this brunette laughted at his opponent '' Hehe~ How do you like that? However, this only the beginning. I'll teach you what happens when someone messes with me, pal.'' And now he was on the top of this look alike and now he pinned down his opponent. When his one hand was close enough to his perfect image's face, Kyo said ''You may look like me, but no matter how hard you try, you can't copy this, buddy.'' And now he lighten up a little flame in his hand, however, it didn't even slightly impressed this Kusanagi heir's clone and gave his opponent a mocking smile '' That's it? Hmph! You sure never stop giving me a trouble.'' As soon as he finished up with talking, he striked right into his opponents stomach with his knee. It sure made Kyo feel on his back and now this look alike standed up, he approached his victim and observed how he was grimacing in pain. Once again, he bended down and this time he grabbed Kyo by his t-shirt saying '' What's the matter? Where all that fighting spirit is gone? '' Before continuing, this look alike quickly look at himself and it didn't pleased him so much. After all, his perfectly only now noticed that white jacket and blue jeans got too dirty after crashing into that trash bag, however, and when he furrowed his eyebrows, this young man continued '' Tsk, just look what you have done? Not only because of you my reputation was ruined, but now...urgh, you leave me no other choice, pal...'' and now from shown anger, this fellow seemed more irritated and annoyed, but this time making sure that same mistake won't repeat. So, now this reflection of Kyo instead of holding his t-shirt, now was sitting on top of him and pinned down both of his hands, while other one started to lifting up this Kusanagi heir's t-shirt. However, it only made Kyo's eyes widened and second later he was keep staring at his opponent with rising anger in his eyes. While he tried to shake-off this slightly older brunette, he growled at his opponent ''You perverted freak, don't you think you would get away so easy with that!'', but this look alike ignored these words and continued what he was doing, but replying '' As a clone, you sure talk a lot. However, these bastards sure had too much spare time by creating someone like you- '' and now Kyo interrupted this young man's speech ''Will you ever stop with that 'clone' bullshit? I don't know what's your problem, but I'm done with that and ain't gonna listen anymore of that, you sicko'' soon it was followed by a kick to this fellow's face, unfortunately, this look alike managed to grab Kyo's leg before very last second and soon this brunette lets out an agonising scream when he felt the sudden unbearable wave of burning pain sent trough his leg. Right now, his face was twisted from unbearable pain, however, it didn't even slightest affected his opponent, who observed him with a despise '' I'll show you a real power of Kusanagi clan, scum!''...

A good half hour has passed, when this Kyo's look alike was done with his opponent and now dressed like him and throwing away his former clothes at this Kusanagi heir still curled in pain and with wounded leg, he looked for the last time at his opponent and this time said in more gloomier tone ''*sigh* It's not your fault that there was given life for ya? Just hope that Yagami won't find you or else it won't end so luckily like this time.'' After bidding a farewell and without looking back, this young man went his way while thinking ('' It's been a while since last time I saw that idiot? Hmm, maybe paying a little visit won't hurt anyone.''). Soon, Kyo was left alone - wounded, feeling humiliated and just tired from this encounter, and while he tried to stand up and at least cover up, he quietly said to himself ''Shit...What the fuck is wrong with that guy? More importantly, what kind of connections he has with Yagami?...In any case, I have to hurry or else who knows that this is gonna end. That bastard surely asks for some trouble. As for Yagami, he better have a better explanation or else...''. After done with dressing with these left clothes, little by little he somehow managed to go to this redhead's apartment just to beat needed answers off him, while ignoring the pain in his left leg.

Meanwhile, minute by minute was changed into a couple hour waiting yet Shingo had a hope that maybe any second his master would show up, however, no matter how long he waited - still nothing. Maybe Kusanagi-san forgotten once again about this and just simply was minding his own business, or so what though this young Yabuki and decided to wait a little longer, but soon it was already late evening and he simply went hope being upset about so waited and planned hang out with his idol.

[End of post]

So, thank you in advance and I hope that it was understandable request (sorry, English is not my native language)

PS: I wanted to post this in fanfiction section, but there was no suitable category

• 1 month later...

Hello dear moderators. Sorry to bother you with such a menial task, but I misspelled my dear friend Hot chocolate's name in the title of the RP thread we have together(missing a "c"). Would you mind fixing it for me? Thank you very much.

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I am looking to actually delete my post thread but it has passed the 5-days limit, I would like to know what should I do/create to move my post somewhere private...

• 6 months later...

Request: Deletion of a Post/Thread

Link:

So I've been AWOL for years, but was hoping I could have this old post (a thread with a single entry) I made back in 2014 deleted? Or at least have the text within the post removed? 

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

Request: Edit a topic

Link: 

Hello admins and mods, I'd like to ask you to add the following tags #blcd #dlsite #yaoyao to my topic named "Gokudou wa Meganekko ga Gohoubi Drama CD".

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend:ali_059:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Request: Delete a post

Link:

Hello admins and mods, I'd like to ask you to delete this post as it contains my social media accounts which I no longer want to make public.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help 

• 3 months later...

Hello, very sorry to bother you. Would you please delete a few thanking posts addressed to me, which mention my old username? I just don't like seeing it anymore. I would appreciate it a lot.

As well as this post of mine:

Thank you very much.

Well... if I can't ask you to delete the posts, may I ask you to just edit and remove the mention of my old username from them?

Also, sorry to bother you with my little requests. I realize I must be annoying. (⌒_⌒;) Thank you for your attention. (・◡・`)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you please delete this post? 

It's a duplicate as I didn't realize someone else had already posted it. Thank you so much!  

• 3 months later...

Hello Admin!

Could you please delete this request topic?

These are no longer needed.

Thank you in advance for your response.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you delete these, please? I kept getting an error message and didn't check the main thread so I ended up sending many of the same requests. I apologize.