How You Earn Points

Key

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ne... correct me if I'm wrong... the credits we have are the one we will use to buy cards??

and from Star 1 - Special stuffs, we need to buy each card on it... is that what you mean?? sorry got lost.. :)

Yeah, the credits you have are the ones you use to buy cards from the

You have to collect just 1 card from each level from Stars 1 to Stars Mascot (so, just from the Stars collection, excluding the Actors, Mang Covers, Seasonals and Specials).

In the end you should have:

1 card from Stars 1

1 card from Stars 2

1 card from Stars 3

1 card from Stars 14

1 card from Stars Mascot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm fairly new here and this might be a stupid question... I posted in the contest writing thread and realized everyone posted their short stories using a 'spolier', I don't know how to do that, and I can't edit it because it's been over a day, does that affect any points or credits for entering and can someone help me to fix it and briefly explain how to place your postings under a 'spoiler', I feel like a dufus not knowing this ... Please and thank you xoxo :hamtaro-005 (15):

You do not have to necessarily put a spoiler tag. But if you want to,

Long Version Notice the 'Post Quick Reply' button below the Quick Reply box. Beside it is 'Go Advanced'. Click it and then click the 'Spoiler' button on the last row. Then this tag: [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] (Without any spaces, i just put spaces so that i can disable my message from spoiling) will appear automatically. And then on the center between those tags, you put your post and then tada~

~Your post will be here~

Shortcut Just type [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] (without any spaces, that means you'll have to put the bracket beside the spoiler word completely.) and then on the center of both spoiler tags, you place your text and then tada~

~It's here again~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love your pick for the profile picture lols ( depending on personality I would totally fall in love)

p.s. I'm new here, nice ta meetcha~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I already had a blog on tumblr and had even placed a link to one of the pages of games you.

Blog my name is Shiro. (Do not put the same name here coz people were already using)

:hamtaro-005 (8):

I hope it serves ->

• 1 month later...

I've noticed something that is not clear for me, IDK if someone can explain that to me please?

by -5 for editing post

you mean like when I made a typo and try to fix it after I posted the post (XD??) that is -5?

Yeah, that's right. 5 points are deducted when a member edits something they have previously posted. This is to discourage the abuse of the Edit function, as it makes an edited post take double space in the database.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...