YO's Photography Contest 2018 - Rain

Key

xeDakQB.jpg

~September 2018 Theme: Rain'~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Rain'. Show us a pic of a landscape during a rainy day, an object out in the rain, rain pouring down a window, etc.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 05/09/2018

Closing date: 01/10/2018

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• confidant_v

• crystald

• Racheal

• 2 weeks later...

This is the most unflattering picture here, because, despite it being rainy, it was always heavy rain and I don't stop to take pictures when it's storming out. So, this is a picture of a random bench a day after it rained as one of the only objects with rain on it since it was so humid.

(Oops, I don't know why the image is showing sideways)

k2n75u.jpg

Lovely pictures everyone! Yours too

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, it made me grin instantly:D

I wish I could post something but the last few months were so dry here! I haven’t had any rain yet... :D i’ll just enjoy your entries ;)

I had a picture to post, but I forgot to post it and now I'm so sleepy! I'll definitely wind up missing the deadline, but I'll be sure to catch the next photo contest! Everyone had such lovely pictures though. They were beautiful and calming as well

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I totally missed your message to me haha! You're so kind! I'll definitely be more aware in the next contest! Thanks again and you're truly the best