• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• yaoiwolf0-0

• crystald

• 0ddpill

Title: Simple Moments

Word Count: 460 words, 2,451 characters.

"Pass the ball!"

Children running in the field, I wonder how many times I saw this scene...

"Kazehaya!"

He was running after the ball again, almost like a light that you can't quite catch it's fast movement.

"Score!"

On my expressionless face, a soft smile appears. Reminds me of the old days, the years of youth, the time of naiveness.

It's not like I want to go back there, but this feeling of nostalgia is nice.

He comes running towards me in sweat, all smiles.

"Mr.Hana! Did you see my shot there?"

...this again...

I scratch the back of my head.

"How many times do I need to remind you, I am your teacher."

He didn't lose his expression.

"I know that but I think this suits you better!" he said while smiling even more that his eyes became like two lines.

I sighed...

"Oh well, but never do it in front of others, got it?"

He made a peace sign but didn't say anything in return, I wonder what goes inside this kid's mind? Why does he always laugh like there is nothing bothers him, he must have at least a few problems.

"Mr.Hana!!"

I snapped out of my thoughts by his sudden voice.

"Ah sorry, I was thinking somethi-"

Seriously how much cocky and carefree is this kid?

I pushed back his head that was leaning closer.

"You should return now."

He shrugged,

"Okay, but I'll be back again!"

Right...of course you will.

Watching as he runs back to his friends, I realized my heart was beating a little faster than usual.

And then felt the cold wind on my back, just like coming back to my senses.

I turned around leaving the field, going back to my room, nursery. I could watch the view better there...

Swoosh, the door opened easily and I sat down on my chair turning my way to the window. What a strange season...'Hana' huh, looking outside I see the falling leaves and flowers coming down from tree's.

What an endless scene, in the end they will all wither and grow again.

Just like me, just like him, just like everybody. We will always change, even though we might look the same, it won't be the old us.

I wonder what he thinks right know, oh well, in the end he will forget all these, that's probably why he laughs all the time, treasuring any moment.

-Knock knock-

Huh?

The door opened and there was...

"Mr.Hana!"

"I fell on ground, can you treat my wound?"

Oh well, "Come in."

He walked coming closer to me, then he looked at the window.

"Actually, it was a lie, I'm not really hurting but...can we watch the falling leaves together?"

...Maybe autumn isn't bad after all.

I hope you enjoy and good luck to everyone. (:

It's been a while. This entry was written while listening to Kodaki's music "Would You Like To Dance With Me?" which I found on Soundcloud. It's a cute song so try checking it out.

And the leaves testified.

He was a brilliant scientist, a man blessed with an analytic mind and an insatiable craving for knowledge. His teachers, peers and advisees admired him for his purity. He loved learning, and that was that.

I'd like to say that my intentions for joining his circle were as noble as, say, searching for the ultimate garbage compressor, making humanity a little less of a cancer to the planet. No, I didn't sign up to make a difference to the world. I joined simply because I wanted to be with him.

In the laboratory, he'd work for five hours straight in the morning then eight hours straight from noon until late in the evening. Although everyone looked up to him, no one actually wanted to go near him. He had a short temper, a sharp way with words and a sarcastic attitude. So I volunteered to be his assistant without competition.

At first he couldn't even remember that I was there, let alone remember my name. Once he did get used to me, he called me by a near miss of my name and got stuck with it. He calls me Fa when my name is Fran, but I don't mind.

Once I tried to set up the experiment on my own. I couldn't do it correctly so he pushed me aside to do it himself. He wasn't geared properly and in a moment's mistake, stared right into the beam of the laser we were working with. In an instant, both of his eyes were blinded and along with his sense of sight, his future and daily life vanished from him.

I've never seen a more miserable man in my life. He stopped coming to perform his experiments and didn't turn up during meetings. His advisees were left in the dust and his reputation fell apart. I couldn't bear to have people talk pitifully about him any longer so I gathered my courage, went to his apartment and banged my fist against the metal door.

"Come out, professor!"

"Leave me alone, Fa."

I refused, disturbing him some more until he did come out. He was a mess, his beard unshaven and some of his meat disappeared. I didn't care. He was still the same man I liked and admired. Without another word, I pulled him by the hand and led him down the stairs, out of the apartment complex and into the empty neighborhood park. Cursing, he demanded to be taken back to his place.

"Professor, dance with me."

I said and pulled him into a wide swing, our movements stiff and clumsy. The fallen leaves crushed on the ground noted the awkward steps we made. I could hear his hitched breathing and our clothes swishing. His hands sweat and his fingers, cold. I turned him around so many times to tire him out, so much until his muscles ached. I wanted to tell him that he had an entire body, that this wasn't the end for him. I wanted to remind him that although he lost something so dear, he still had so much left to him.

I wanted him to realize that I was still here.

"Please don't withdraw from your life when you are still so beautiful." I whispered in his ear when I pulled him close.

And with that he broke into unwilling tears. He cried for a long time, but when he was finished and I led him back to his apartment, his confident, snarky smile was back on his perfect lips.

"Fa, you'll have to assist me for a long, long time now."

"Yes, professor."

My head's been hurting a lot recently because this really happened to me, but not to this extent.

I wanted to write a story about getting up after a stupid mistake in life, a story which I think is very familiar to all of us as people.

Good luck everyone. Hope i give you a good read.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i will listen to the song, thanks for the suggestion; and hope you are keeping and doing good and feeling better....we grumble and whine but eventually we move and getup....well where to step than forward right?....its indeed a felt story ...good work

the simple moments not so simple at all in heart....good work

another contest here my friend....wanna join?

Always

God if I am late, she will be awake till I get there but I have to see him too. It’s pretty important for me, us. It’s the day we met.

““I really hope this festival idea pans out or else I hope you prepared your will.” I grumbled from shotgun. “Oh please stop being dramatic. It will be worth it” she replied. She parked our car.

It’s Autumn, the falling leaves made a crimson gold carpet and the trees made archways to an ethereal place. That’s when I noticed him covered in full black, walking from behind a tree. I might have stared open mouth. It took me a moment to realise the silent eye conversation.

I recognised “so you ar..” before I could finish he kissed me. I automatically threaded my hands in his hair. We pulled back, out of breath. “Ok you can turn around now” he said to her.

I turned to see my best friend’s devilish smile. “He will accompany you to the festival. Have fun kids” she winked and walked away. “did that just happened” I asked him. He just pulled me towards his bike.” I didn’t know he will pull my heart strings but also put colours, laughs and music back into my world.

Before this we have been texting for a while, knowing things we like, dislike, hidden scars and buried desires. I just never expected to meet him, have my world changed. I never expected to meet someone and have their smile light up my world. Think his every single move to be beautiful or sin in making. Found excuses for every touch and been told its their desire to be touched by me. Worrying over every fight but get promised again and again that it takes more than that to get rid of him because he also knew my deepest fear.”

I shook my head at memories, his laughter and dares to do things I wouldn’t dream of doing. Kissing in front all of his friends. His passion for saving lives and how he wanted to be fire fighter. His family’s acceptance of me. They insist it’s me who is good for him but I know we needed each other.

I parked my car and entered the care facility. He became a firefighter. I can see contentment in his eyes when lives are saved and darkness when he couldn’t, those nights are long and my promises to be there always. We wanted to adopt one of the orphaned kids from fire accident. Now I have another ray of sunshine to brighten our world. He said holding my hand with our daughter on shoulder “this is one of the happiest moments in my life”. I kissed him.

I went to his room, kissed his forehead and wished him “Happy 10th anniversary of our meeting, my love. Tomorrow is the autumn festival. Remember that time we met.” I teared up, said “I need you to fight my demons with me. Come back to me, us. Our angel needs to say something to you, here listen to it” I placed player on the bed.

I turned to leave and then remembered “the doctors told me that everything is healed and you should be able to be awake. That damaged regions of brain are responding normally. I hope you still love me to come back to me. I will always be here waiting for you.”

After half hour, I went back inside and stopped dead in my tracks. A tear rolled down his cheek. I kissed his forehead and then rushed to call a doctor.

thank you for reading it. successfully finished at 600 words....phew

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone and good luck to you all.

Thank you so much dear.

Sorry again I think it's 11 words above the maximum....^^"

Here is my story:The Falling Leaves Festival

That snotty, smug, arrogant son of a Troll….!!! With his stupid big deep green eyes, equally stupid long raven black hair and stupidly stupid kissable lips, I mean is it a universal law or something that any handsome man I know must be an infuriating bastard?!! Jade just had to ruin my day this early, and it’s the festival day! The Falling Leaves Festival. The day when the first of the autumn’s colorful leaves fall from the trees is when the magic of the ancient bonding circle awakes and lucky bachelors can find their best match as their bond-mates, hence the festival’s name.

They say that if you are one of the lucky ones when you step in the circle, it will shine with the color of your soul and the same circle will appear above your bond-mates to be. Of course, it’s not like the ones bonded by the circle will always leave there like cavity-inducing-sweet couples or that they have to be bonded at all, the circle merely suggest you the most compatible partner. No worries at all… well unless the circle glows gold which declares the pair as soul mates and that is kind of a big deal as it is considered a gift from the Mother goddess and if you refuse the gift then you are the most selfish, ungrateful asshole rejecting the rarest gift … yeah you get the idea.

Hay Dash, DASH…., wait up man!

Oh, hay Shai why are you yelling? It’s not like your voice is like an old goose with a fishbone stuck in its throat or anything. I think my ears are bleeding. (Yeah ok, I’m being a sarcastic bitch, but it’s all Jade-induced-aftershock aka (J.I.A) reactions. Totally NOT my fault)

Uh-oh…it’s the J.I.A attitude again. What did he do this time?

That…that idiot had the nerve to wake me up at an unholy early hour and told me to freshen up and put on my best clothes because it’s the day he will take me as his mate and ….and…. damn that bastard!

Let me guess, he finished his speech with words like “popping” and “cherries”, right?

I WILL KILL YOU…!!!

Hehehe…chill out. He is not all that bad. A little too forward but kinda sweet.

Not bad?! SWEET??!!! I sputtered

Well yeah, who was it that brought you firewood the entire winter when you broke your leg and couldn’t go out? Or looked after you the whole week when you came down with the nasty case of mushroom poisoning?

That…he just forced himself in and took over my house and did as he liked. I did NOT ask him for help.

Shai grinned, Oh really? And who was it that jumped after you in the river to save your sorry ass and you sucked faces afterwards?

That is called a CPR, you Troll face!

Oh my bad, then I like Samand to give me a CPR then. I mean he is a centaur and he is hung like a…

Please don’t finish that..!!

Oh come on man! Let’s get you in the circle and find the poor bastard that matches with you.

When we get there I leave all the drama aside and jump right in to get it over with and ….. OMG! It’s a golden circle around me…!! I turn to Shai to see his mouth open in a large O looking right behind me.

A pair of strong arms hold me around my waist and a familiar husky voice whispers in my ear:

I hope you’re ready beautiful.

Oh. My. Goddess…. REALLY…????!!!!

A soft breeze blows between the branches above them and carries a faint giggle.

Hi

, as promised.

Title: Sinner

I watch the window and sigh. The cup of tea that I have in my hands has cooled, so I leave it on the table on my right. I hear the creak of the door and my heart beats in despair, longing for a kiss that will never come.

The room has begun to cool, indicating that the heating has returned to break down.

At times like this, Andrew would wrap me in his arms. Oh my sweet Andrew, I miss him so much. Strange to see his mocking smile, his red curls moving to the beat of the wind, the shine of his sea-colored eyes ... I miss everything about him, I don’t know who I am without Andrew at my side.

The door creaks again, causing it to frown. I have to change it soon, the wood does nothing but excite me. At this time of day Andrew would be running to get home soon, with the keys clinking in his right hand; showing how anxious he is to see me again.

Andrew. I am not able to pronounce his name out loud, that right does not belong to me.

All I have left is to close my eyes and see thousands of our memories, at least for now it is enough to heal the pain in my soul.

I watch the old maple tree that lies in the garden, Andrew and I used to sit under his shadow.

It's almost funny what love can do to you.

When I met him, he was just a delinquent and after starting our relationship, I discovered that he loved to recite poetry. So, when we moved, we decided to sit under the maple for a short session of poems. I loved hearing his voice in each verse.

Tears flow in my face, I can clearly hear the word "sinner".

He is shouting at me, he spits at me with anger, I feel him closer and closer.

My heart throbs with despair, I look everywhere without knowing what to do. Our memories together pass in front of my eyes as if they were a movie, the emotions that they bring have started to make me dizzy; without knowing how I get to the garden.

I have reclined under the old maple tree. While my breathing normalizes, I direct my eyes upwards. The leaves are falling, since it is autumn.

One by one I see them fall, I bring my hands to the roots of the maple and caress them with delicacy. I hear his voice saying "Dorian has sinned", at the same time that I place my lips on the roots to whisper "sorry, I did it because I love you".

Andrew will never come back, because I murdered him.

It's funny what love can do to you; he turned him into a poet and he drove me crazy until I became a murderer. His body is under the roots of this old maple tree, that's why I always hear his voice.

I no longer feel most of my body, I'm probably suffering from hypothermia.

I allow myself to close my eyes one last time and I notice that the memories of our love are falling apart, like the falling leaves from the maple.

Well, there's my story (approximately 543 words).

So... Good luck to everyone!

So I was definitely inspired by A) a manga I finished reading and B) one of my favorite TV shows of all time. This was just as much fun to write as the last story so I'm glad this writing contest has come back! For those of you who take the time out to read my story, I hope you enjoy!

Title: That Time of Year Again

(517 Words)

It’s fun watching Donnie step on the dead leaves. He looks like a child with the way he kicks them around, jumps into a big pile of them, crunches them under his feet. Which is funny considering his ridiculously large size of 5’11. He towers over me, but tall people are usually playful right? I guess that’s a generalization, but I’ve never met a mean tall person.

Anyway, his tallness aside, he looks like an adorable giant child who just can’t enough of those silly leaves. There’s a good reason why he likes these leaves though. So, Donnie….

Well to put it simply, Donnie can’t hear. He’s deaf. Don’t feel sorry for him though. He hates that plus there’s nothing to be sorry about. I’ll bet my mediocre paycheck that he’s happier, healthier, and overall better than you. Just because he can’t hear doesn’t mean that he’s incapable. Donnie is… God, he’s amazing. He’s so amazing…

Oh look! He turned away from his precious leaves to call me over. He didn’t actually like… Say my name though. He doesn’t speak. Well, he does but he doesn’t like to. Rather he mouthed my name and motioned for me to come over. I smile and shake my head, but only so I can see that adorable little pout. I take my time standing. I stretch. I look around at the lawn. I tighten my sweater around myself against the cool autumn breeze. Meanwhile Donnie taps his foot impatiently.

Marcus! He mouths. If I press his buttons enough he’ll speak my name aloud. But I decide to save that for later in the day. For now, I join him in his leaf pile.

I’ve learned so much from Donnie. See, there’s a reason that he loves these dead leaves. It’s because of their texture. They crunch under his feet and crumble to tiny bits in his hands. He may not be able to hear that crunch or crumbling, but he can feel it. He feels it all through his body, as if it’s a part of him. It’s incredible how he experiences something like a season completely different from me. Or he used to anyway.

He taught me to experience the world around me in a brand new light. I step on the leaves and I don’t so much hear the crunch as feel it. I feel it through my feet, traveling up my legs, tingling my skin as the vibration reaches my heart and glides up to my collarbone, then my chin, my cheeks…

Bah, you have no idea what I’m talking about! Don’t worry about it; I know it’s too strange to understand. Look, all you need to understand is that Donnie and I have a special thing with autumn and these fallen leaves. You got it? Yeah?

Good.

Oh… Donnie is so sweet. He leans over, presses his lips against my chilled cheek, and mouths I love you. I do the same right back.

I love him so damn much.

So now if you’ll excuse me… I’ve got a boyfriend to play in the leaves with. Later!

• 2 weeks later...

NOT EVER

His heart was pulling him in one direction as his mind was screaming at him to pull it together. He could spend all his time doing research and trying to hunt down the warlock who had cause all this mayhem or he could use the time holding on to the one true love of his life. The answer was one and the same. A strong wind blew outside the manor and he heard the window frames shudder. The falling leaves of the white oak tree reminded him of the tragic future to come, when the last one of them had fallen all his memories of Jesse would be lost. At least it would be all at once instead of one by one, which would drive him insane and prevent him from keeping his eye on the prize, break the enchantment. He shook his head to clear it and took some tentative deep breaths, in out in out, he needed to focus otherwise this would lead nowhere at all.

When he finally located the spell cast by Anton the warlock he felt horrified, the scope of the damage was beyond initially anticipated, he would not only forget about Jesse but he was going to get replaced in his memory by Anton. He looked out the window towards the garden below, then it hit him, the three of them were connected by the enchantment placed on the white oak, if he could tap into the connection he could use a tracking spell and deal with the bastard directly.

He gathered the residual magical energy on the tree and cast a spell on a few of the fallen leaves and infused it with fire to track Anton’s location. Suddenly silver light rushed out of his hand and into the air mixing with the magical smoke coming out of the leaves forming a thin column of vapor that he inhale lightly closing his eyes, slowly a vision of the place where Anton was staying appeared in his head. He exhale into the smoke transforming it and creating a ribbon of sparkling silvery material. He felt a cold breeze taking hold of the ribbon and he grasped it firmly in his hand before it could fly away, now he had a lead. After he found him he would drain the essence of his obsession to reverse the link between them and stop this madness before the enchantment took root on his mind.

3Wk.gif

END OF THE WRITER's CONTEST

as of S E P T E M B E R . 2 0 1 8

In behalf of the YAOI OTAKU TEAM, we thank you

for participating BL Writer's Contest the previous month.

OUR WINNERS ARE

@

@

Both winners will receive

6,000 POINTS

All participants get 2,000 POINTS

Hi

!

This was so much fun!

Congrats to

! &
!

cheering_minions.gif

Have an amazing week!

onion1

Thank you

&
wonderful job and congrats to you both...!!!

:8yoyo31: