Little Hamster

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Hamster

• gin

• moaimaori

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sadly In China, the government doesn't approve any gay related dramas or series, so when they make one, and sometimes happened like the series "Addicted:Heroin"(no is not about drugs), it soons gets banned and the actors are told to never act together or be seen together(like for the chines BL movie "Uncontrolled Love"). I know is sad and really stupid, but is what happens. So, to make it short, in China there is now BROMANCE. Bromance is a sort of friendship btw 2 male leads(usually), that sometimes if the actors are good and the scripts don't su*k, can be better than an explicit BL. In bromance you don't see kisses or love confessions (well..I must disagree on this one since not only saying "I love you"= LOVE), but you get, stares(intense ones sometimes *-*) and words that tell more about the 2 guys relationship than any sex scene or kiss.

Go check "Guardian" and "S.C.I mystery" as chinese and also my new passion (I ship them hard sue me), "Are you human too?"(this is south Korea, though) also and honorable mention is "Beloved enemy"

There is no way that the main leads in these dramas weren't in a romantic relationship, China don't try to lie to me -_-'

Whatever makes them sleep at night, let's call is bromance... **evil laugh**

Ps= try to find only the good bromances, where the Male chars in the "bromance" don't end with a girl or like a girl too, the ones I wrote you up are some of "the good".

really? that is so sad... I thought China kinda the same with Japan and South Korea in Drama department

thank you for telling me 4444! I will try to look for them!

hahahah they can try hide it from the public but they can never escape from Fudan/Fujoshi eagle eyes

really? that is so sad... I thought China kinda the same with Japan and South Korea in Drama department

thank you for telling me 4444! I will try to look for them!

hahahah they can try hide it from the public but they can never escape from Fudan/Fujoshi eagle eyes

Yep!!!! Start with Guardian, and you'll see I'm right:3onion15:foxy5

i seconded what

said. you should start w Guardian (
) bc i think the english subbed is still up on YT. but for S.C.I Mystery (
) last time i think there's still no english subbed vid yet. or maybe
could share the link ;D i watched sci in raw (bc i'm learning mandarin atm). cheers!

and
thank you for telling me! right now I'm at episode 8 Guardian and I LOVE IT!

they all so cool and I cannot help but fangirling from the start!

Eehehe They are actually so cute and both the leads are hot too (in both the series), guardian has all 40 episodes subbed on the official channel on youtube(is a long chinese name, just write guardian sub eng), while for S.C.I. Mystery there is a group on youtube translating it, and they have also a daylimotion account. Idk if they were reported though, bcs this week they didn't post an episode yet, while before they used to post 2 or more videos per week. Let's hope they will keep subbing onion7onion12

For, "are you Human too", episodes are on a lot of sites with eng sub and full. (total episodes are 36, but on some sites you see 18, bcs they put 2 in one so the episode is of 1 h, and not 30 min, but is still all)

Ps= btw the leads in the 3rd series AUHT, are hot too, and actually I got a new crush on the younger one bcs DA*N HE IS FINEonion3onion3onion3

i didn't know there's group translating SCI mystery! thanks for the info. bc last time (a few months back), i try to look up but i can't find one :/ i gotta check out "Are You Human Too". didn't know about it before. thanks for sharing!

Eehehe They are actually so cute and both the leads are hot too (in both the series), guardian has all 40 episodes subbed on the official channel on youtube(is a long chinese name, just write guardian sub eng), while for S.C.I. Mystery there is a group on youtube translating it, and they have also a daylimotion account. Idk if they were reported though, bcs this week they didn't post an episode yet, while before they used to post 2 or more videos per week. Let's hope they will keep subbing onion7onion12

For, "are you Human too", episodes are on a lot of sites with eng sub and full. (total episodes are 36, but on some sites you see 18, bcs they put 2 in one so the episode is of 1 h, and not 30 min, but is still all)

Ps= btw the leads in the 3rd series AUHT, are hot too, and actually I got a new crush on the younger one bcs DA*N HE IS FINEonion3onion3onion3

I've got so many info thank you!!

really? Guardian at youtube!? I will subcribe right away!! :Jumping around:

both of them such a eye candy:leaf15::leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:

Yep so hot:Red_fox:you should watch the crack videos on them, there is one called "[镇魂 Guardian] CRACK 3" and Idk how many times I watched it, but I can't stop laughing all the time I do:5yoyo32::Red_fox11:

onion5

You should also watch their interviews, for both the chinese dramas(Guardian and S.C.I), they are so sexy also there yoyo4

Some ppl just look good whatever they do onion4

excuse me for the sudden appearance but are we talking about the same CRACK 3 ? The one in youtube? Where Yunlan was hiding in the bushes as he watch past Shen Wei!?

I also liked that CRACK 2 Vid the one with you don't know me song.

Guardians was my high last month.

Yep

that one, and I watch it at least once a week bcs makes me in a good mood onion13

I Love "Guardian" and I really hope they'll make a 2nd season, bcs also if they can't use the BL parts in the novel, I still wish that they would use the same end:cuteonion50:....

(for that I need another season!):cuteonion43:

I've read the Light Novel and it turns out that Yunlan was using a cigarette though I prefer the Lolipop in the TV series; it's kinda unique.

China had this huge no about doing Gay movies and series for that matter and it pains me to know they omit the fact that these two are lovers. S A D . R E A C T S

BTW, YiLong and Bai Yu's off screen chemistry is palpable, you can just feel the tension in between their breaks.

IKR we need another season it can't just end there. :')

I don't remember about the cigarette actually XD , but I don't think that it was the same thing in the past, bcs when they met for the first time 10.000+ years ago, the cigarette didn't even exist. Anyway, yes Idk why China is so scared of talking about LGBT things, I just hope that they will change their minds, not only bcs like this the series could finally be as they should be, but mostly bcs finally LGBT ppl in China would be free to act as any other citizen. For the moment I was happy to see that India gave to LGBT ppl the same rights (if still no marriage) as others.

• 3 weeks later...

You can read the novel translation in english on Wattpad, and it's not possible to watch all 40 episodes on youtube anymore. You have to watch the whole series at another site/platform. I started to watch guardian 2 months ago on youtube (YoYo channel) with english translation (translated by a fan-translator), but it was taken down later. Now you can only watch ep 1-5 on another sister channel by YoYo channel. I hope they will upload all the remaining episodes with english sub. The fan-translator wrote on her site that "The main points brought up is that Guardian was taken offline for promoting superstitions and showcasing scenes of bloody violence." (She got a takedown notice on email).

The Guardian is not banned, but it can't be promoted.

And lastly, you can watch Addicted: Heroin on youtube with english sub. The english translation is very good.

Another good chinese BL drama is HIStory2: Right or wrong.

HE

Can also be seen on youtube with english sub/translation.

I can recommend to watch thai BL, like 2moons The series. It's cute and funny. I really liked the actors and ships all three couple.

A korean drama i like is Long Time No See. I has been translated.

HE

I think it was something about their names when pronunced that sounded like Heroine when mixed together, If i remember well....

• 2 months later...

OMG YES! THOSE CRACK VIDS GIVE ME LIFE TOO! I've watched them so many times and I can't stop laughing! XD That scene where Shen Wei says to Zhu Hong "You'll get over Yun Lan in 3 years" and Zhu Hong is just like "O.O you've been in love with him for 10,000 years." and just walks away 100% done. XD

It's as 4444 explained. To expand the book in Chinese is called 上癮 shangyin which means to get addicted. The characters name's are Gu (surname) Hai (given name) and Bai (surname) Luo Yin(given name). If you put their given names together you get Hai Luo Yin, which is the transliteration for heroine in Chinese.

Oh I forgot to mention anybody seen Beloved Enemy?

The seres is REALLY watered down and they even added a female love interest for some reason??? -_-

But omg the book is full on BL and so steamy o.o *blush*

Yep I saw it and they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo gay, also if they had to make it subtle for the Chinese government. But is worth to watch bcs their speeches tell more than any gesture ;PPPPPPPP and the finale is good and with that I mean NO WOMAN! :3