You really my father?(with MRiceball)

Ms.Flair

Valentine chuckled at what Hunter said, he wondered if the younger male would be surprised that some people were afraid of how large he was. But he didn't disrupt the kiss since he was enjoying it. His hands moving to Hunter's hips and pulled the other closer.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRiceball

• Ms.Flair

Continuing to kiss him, kissing him there as he wrapped his arms around him and down to Valentine's butt. Feeling it around, he bucked his hips into other's hips. "You want more huh.." he questioned. "Which role do you take?"

"If you're willing," Valentine said softly as he squeezed the other's hips. "I've done both before. What about you? Which do you like?" he asked as he looked into the other's eyes. "I'm not picky though I wouldn't mind topping you," he said with a smirk.

"I am very willing to do anything," Hunter said to him, before smirking more when he felt that squeeze on his hips. "I don't care what we do," Hunter started to say. "I like a lot of things," Hunter said after. Thinking about it, looking around before looking into those eyes, "Then top me."

"Hmm, gladly. Though I wouldn't mind you riding me as well," he chuckled before kissing him again and pulled back a little. "I don't have a condom though," he said with a frown. "I don't nornally hook up so I wasn't expecting this. Do you have one? Or okay not using one?" Yeah it might kill the mood a bit but he didn't want to do anything that might upset Hunter by not using a condom.

"Me riding you huh? That sounds like a good idea too," Hunter said. Hearing him as he cocked his head to the side, before chuckling a little. "Don't worry, I got a supply of those," Hunter said going to grab one from where he stored his condoms. Pulling out the condom, he even also pulled out lube too. "We need this too.." Hunter said bending over, as he shook his butt at him. "If you want it, come get it."

"I'm fine with using more lube," Valentine said as he walked over to Hunter and gave his ass a playful smack before taking the condom from him. "Want to play a bit before we get into it or are you in a hurry?" he asked softly as his free hand run over Hunter's ass.

"Oh I am more then happy to use more lube too," Hunter had said before he let out a groan when he was slapped at the ass. "Play for the bit? I can do that.." hunter answered with a little dance toward the male.

"Yeah, fore play can be lots of fun and help us enjoy ourselves better," Valentine said with a smile as he watched Hunter. He was thinking about how energetic Hunter was and hoped he could keep up and please the younger man, he hated the idea of making a fool of himself in front of Hunter.

"Oh yes," Hunter said going with him to the bed, dragging him over to the bed where he started to kiss him again while he started to stroke him while making out with him.

Valentine chuckled as he followed Hutner to the bed and eagerly return the kiss. When he felt Hunter's hand on his cock he began moaning softly against Hunter's lips as his hands began moving over Hunter's body.

• Saga locked this topic