Sign in to follow this  
Kukki

French course ( cours de français )

Kukki

Bonjour !

I'd be glad to give French lessons. I am currently doing it to an online friend and it's really fun!

So.. I don't know if I'm supposed to put a lesson here :_red_fox 1 But I guess I'll do it!

The base would be the alphabet. French has the same alphabet as English but with some more letters:

à : à has the same prononciation as a, but the accent permits to know whether you're saying "to" (à) or using "has" (to have)

ç : this ç is always proncounced ss

é : this is pronounced as electricity (the second e)

è : this is pronounced as electricity (the first e)

œ : is pronounced as in German and not often used

æ : very extra rare, mainly in Alsace I think, the region next to Germany, pronounced like è

^ accent (â/ê/î/ô/û) : doesn't change the reading

¨ accent (ä/ë/ï/ö/ü) : rarely used, to be seen word by word

French also have prononciation different from English :

eu = German œ = :x sorry I don't have an example for this one 0-0

r = you probably know what our r sounds like, this is mainly (with the th pronounced ss) what permits to determine that a French person is speaking in English lol.

an = sorry no good example for this one as well

Basically the e is always pronounced like eu and isn't pronounced at all at the end of words.

Also, iis always pronounced ee

Our personal pronouns (?) / pronoms personnels are

Je = I

Tu = You (familiar, for one person only)

Il/Elle = He/She (it doesn't exist)

Nous = We

Vous = You (respect for one person), you for more than one person

Ils/Elles = They (ils = males, males and females, females and at least a male), (elles = only females)

This is not much and not very well done since it's a thread, but if you wanna or are learning French, don't hesitate to come have a chat with me \(^o^)/

0ddpill

@Kukki

Okay teach me how to say "I'm the coolest and handsomest and hot and smart also very tall aaand everything best." :cuteonion53:

Kukki

@0ddpill I know that was easy(^人^)ゴメン

"I'm the coolest and handsomest and hot and smart also very tall aaand everything best."
is: Je suis le plus cool et le plus beau, je suis sexy, intelligent, très grand aussi eeeeet le meilleur en tout.

Btw in French it's ugly to put all these "and" so I just added commas. ヽ(´▽`)/

Do people really say they are "very" tall when they want to look cool? Because to me it looks either like you're 1m90~2m which is just too much, or you're small and you're trying to act like you're tall since everything is possible online 8D

brinary

Pffff, @Kukki is the best kind of teacher.

0ddpill

is: Je suis le plus cool et le plus beau, je suis sexy, intelligent, très grand aussi eeeeet le meilleur en tout.

Btw in French it's ugly to put all these "and" so I just added commas. ヽ(´▽`)/

Do people really say they are "very" tall when they want to look cool? Because to me it looks either like you're 1m90~2m which is just too much, or you're small and you're trying to act like you're tall since everything is possible online 8D

Okay sounds cool, now that's my new french anthem. -makes a fist pump-

And did you just say ugly to my english anthem??? How dare you evil woman orz.

To be honest I don't know, I only got curious how this would translate to french. :Shrug:

And what?? Why am I a titan in your imaginations?XD.

I'm not too tall or too short, just normal.

and handsome

and smart

and sexy

and everything best

now if you excuse me, )/

Kukki

@brinary aww thank you dear ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♡

@s0me tall du- oopsy, @0ddpill never mind the ugly, I made it prettier anyway. You don't know, about the "very tall" thing? lol Aw I'm sorry it was a joke, I don't mind tall people, my limit to not smirking is 2m04 though ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

0ddpill

@Kukki

I don't really care about height tbh, it's just...a normal thing.

By the way do you wanna hear something really really cool and amazing?

Je...

t'ai

Je suis le plus cool et le plus beau, je suis sexy, intelligent, très grand aussi eeeeet le meilleur en tout.

Merci :cuteonion53:

Kukki

Lol what was that Je... t'ai thing though? (⌒-⌒; ) google translation of "I.. to you?" google is probably as good with French as it is with Japanese lol. These are not languages as easy as English. If it was (from)"me to you" it would have been (de) moi... à toi, but seriously @0ddpill if you wanna learn some cool stuff tell me, I'd be glad to teach you some wonderful, stylish and sexy French (^_−)−☆

0ddpill
Lol what was that Je... t'ai thing though? (⌒-⌒; ) google translation of "I.. to you?" google is probably as good with French as it is with Japanese lol. These are not languages as easy as English. If it was (from)"me to you" it would have been (de) moi... à toi, but seriously @0ddpill if you wanna learn some cool stuff tell me, I'd be glad to teach you some wonderful, stylish and sexy French (^_−)−☆

Ahh I will never say that out loud, it was basically this, I thought you'd be quick to catch it but well. :Comforting:

Oh yeah I'm in for some spicy french lesson!

Kukki

(〃ω〃) (I'll do as if it was for me and not for you as you replied to yourself by you're beautiful cool etc).

Also, I could never have guessed that since je t'ai makes sense lol (*≧o≦*)

So you're really in for courses? ♪( ´θ`)ノ I'd be glad if you were, though I'm not sure it'll be spicy, more like ok so you start with nothing so learn that, that, that and that. Oh wait, that too. @0ddpill

0ddpill

@Kukki

I didn't say that I'm beautiful, I said I'm handsome, let's be clear on that first. :cuteonion7:

Hmm, well, you can take it anyway you like, cause it was just a joke. :The-stare:

And yep, I love learning about new languages and I always wanted to continue learning french more, in 6th grade I joined a club that teaches french but it got boring because of the teacher.

also what the hell is this LOL. : http://prntscr.com/kjik44

Kukki

@0ddpill What's the difference between beautiful and handsome? (・・?)

Let's see by pm then.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and that pic is definitely you harassing me...えへへ

0ddpill

@Kukki

Beautiful is for pretty girls, handsome is for sexy guys like me. pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862516

What do you mean by pm? You want a pm again? Here I am trying to take things slow yet you...onionn3

ps. isn't it the opposite?XD.

Kukki

Oh... right, you're a true 漢 right? *what's that kind of pm she's talking about 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。*

Ok we're tied, if you look at the pic you see it's actually 7-7 lol

0ddpill
Oh... right, you're a true 漢 right? *what's that kind of pm she's talking about 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。*

Ok we're tied, if you look at the pic you see it's actually 7-7 lol

Yes I am.

Oi I'm not a she, can't you respect me already? :The-stare: (I don't even know, you are the one who started suddenly blurting out about a pm D: )

I'm not sure what's going on anymore XD.

Kukki

Σ੧(❛□❛✿)I must say neither am I. PM stands for private message right ʕʘ‿ʘʔ for me at least lol.

Kukki

@1978 de rien ! Tu es intéressé(e) ?

Ayakashiu

@Kukki Waaa you started a thread, how awesome! \O/ I kind of skipped the pronounciation part, since no one should ever go through the pain of hearing me speak French, but I wrote down "pronoms personnels" as Lesson 1. :3 Looking forward to your next lesson. ;D

Kukki

@Ayakashiu Lessons are not here! I actually prepare pdf lessons with audio \(//∇//)\

confidant_v

Maybe it would be fun for us to try to introduce ourselves in French. We can talk about ourselves, our likes and dislikes, favorite foods, etc. My French class kind of sets of it up by theme so one chapter we'll talk about classroom things, the next section is the weather, another is food, so on and so forth. It'll also be easy for us to catch our mistakes since other people will be looking over it. Just a suggestion! I'm an English language teacher and I'm taking foreign language classes, plus I've already studied much of another language outside of French so I have a lot of activities up my sleeve when it comes to studying language.

Ayakashiu

@Kukki Ok~ But it would still be welcome, if you posted some thing here. (; @confidant_v You totally sound like a teacher. :p I agree, it would be fun to know how to introduce ourselves and all that. (:

Kukki

@confidant_v that's a very good idea! But I'm not sure everyone has the level to introduce themselves (btw, are you a teacher as a part-time job?)!

@Ayakashiu I must say I started this thread thinking of it as a way of introducing French to people who wanna come to me to learn, actually it's hard to know what those "Language Courses" are supposed to really be like. Since I make all my courses by myself during my free time (and it's pretty long to do), I don't want to put it all here, but I could take little parts of it yes ♪( ´θ`)