SHHH! Its a Secret! w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

azuneko

Souma chuckled a little as he finished his meal. "Well then let's get going. It's best not to waste a single second of potential training for you. I'm not that big of a fan of sweets. at least not unless I'm in a good mood or celebrating something. If you want dessert then get it to go. I'll wait for you." he said as his gaze shifts to the side slightly. He was sure going home now would only stir up his family into asking unnecessary questions. Though he was sure it's best to get it done now than later.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

((So sorry! I didn't know that you had posted! I guess I unsubscribe and totally forgot to check on it again~))

Thinking about, Akira thought for a moment but shook his head. "Yeah, I will just take it to go," Akira said as he was ready to order the treat to go. When the meal was paid for, as he took the treat with him to leave with the other. Going along with Souma, as he looked at the other. "I am still nervous but I think I will have the right teacher for this," Akira said to him.

[Time skip to the time they arrive there..]

Arriving at the house with Souma, he stayed nearby the other. Nudging the other in the arm, as he had a nervous but funny look on his face. "Souma are you ready to take me and introduce me? I hope they don't get any bad ideas.." he joked around, trying to not show his actual nerves.

• 1 month later...

(no need to apologize.. for some reason I don't get updates when replies are made either)

Souma sighs as he looked at the door before him. Somehow it felt so much larger than ever before. As if a great wall stood in his way. He sighs once more before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his house keys. Unlocking the door he slowly pushed it open. "It would seem the coast is clear. If we can just make it to my room unnoticed this could be easy peasy." he says as he steps inside and looked back. "Take off your shoes here. My room is upstairs at the end of the hall." Souma says trying to keep as quiet as possible. "Oh my! It would appear we have a no good louse trying to sneak in. You should know better than to try that little Souma. You're so busted." a female voice from the top of the stairs could be heard.

Going into the home with him, as Akira followed him through the front door and into the house. "Yeah I hope we can make it like that," Akira commented. Nodding his head, he moved to take the shoes off before putting them with rest of the other shoes. When he had heard that female, turning to Souma with a nervous look but there was still was some confidence. "That one of your sister's huh? We can handle that together," Akira stated to the other with a playful punch to his arm.

Souma looked up the stairs as he came face to face with his older sister. "I wasn't sneaking about or anything. So are you the only one home?" he asked as he knew it would be best to tackle things head on. "You wish! Now go sit in the living room like a good boy and I'll go get mom." she said walking away from the stairs. With a heavy sigh, he turns to Akira. "Guess we lost this one. You will get to meet my family all at once now." he says as he headed towards the living room. He motioned for Akira to follow him. It wasn't long after sitting down that his family entered. Three lovely ladies stood there looking at them. Souma stood up to introduce them. "Alright then. This annoying face here is my older sister Ayu. To her left is Mina. You met her already during that play we did. A finally to the right is my mother Maria." he says as they all smile. Maria looked at him. "Thank you so much for being a good friend to our little Sou-chan." she says happily.

5do003.jpg

Akira stood by him, as he heard more of conversation that was happening. Hearing that, he laughed at him with a stupid smile over his face. "Its okay Souma. I don't mind meeting your sisters and your mom all at once," Akira said with a shrug before going to the living room with him. Sitting down with him, he looked over all of the woman that was part of Souma's family. Not saying at first, before he heard what the mom said. Nodding his head with a smile, "Oh no problem. We are not really good friends, more like acquaintances. I am glad I was able to do this, and thank you again for letting me join Souma at that play Mina.."

Akira let out a sigh, while he moved to leaned back slightly. "I am use to big families. I come from small one, and one that's not really there."

The three of them smile before going off back to their rooms. "Oh Sou-chan... will he be staying for dinner?" Maria asked. "I guess so. I'll let you know later. We will be in my room so try not to bother us too much." Souma says as he looked at Akira. He waved his hand so the other would follow him upstairs to his room. "I guess that would be odd. You're welcome to come over any time so long as you text me first. My family is a bunch of women who will spoil you rotten so soak it up if you like. It wouldn't be the first time a friend of mine enjoyed coming over just to be around my family." he said before opening the door to his bedroom. Oddly enough it was very plain and simple. There seemed to be nothing unusual or unnecessary anywhere. "You can sit on the bed. So what shall we practice first?" he asked him as he looked up at the ceiling a bit.

Akira went along with him, as he followed him up and up to the room. Nodding his head, "Yeah I wouldn't mind coming over. We could do stuff like what we are about to do and we could do like a study session.." Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. "They are not that bad. I like your sisters and mom," Akira had mentioned before going into his room. Looking around the room, he had placed his bag down somewhere. Moving to sit down on the bed, he heard the question before he answered. "Well I want to learn how to be stable in them first.."

"Very well then. I'll start you out with something simple." Souma says as he walked over to his closet

This is where the true essence of his room was. It would appear as an ordinary closet with the door closed but once opened, it was like a palace for women's feet anywhere. "Hmm... something with a low heel but still with some elegance behind it. Oh I know. How about you try on these?" he says as he held a pair of pumps with a low wedge heel to them.

2mi10z8.jpg

"Yes something simple would be great for me to start. I still like that you are willing to try to teach me how to wear them," Akira said to him.

When the door was open, he had gotten look into the closet. Looking at over the shoes, it was like a little fantasy for him at the moment. He dazed out for a moment, before snapping back into reality. Looking at the heels, he took them before looking them over. They were simply great.

"These look great..." Akira said moving to go sit back down as he tried to put them. Putting them on, they fit him well as he tried to get up with them up. They had a bit of height to him, "These look great.."

Souma stares at him for a moment before he placed on a pair of heels slightly similar to the ones he gave Akira. "Okqy now I want you to stand there and get a feel for the heels. Relax in them as if they are an extension of your legs. Once you feel like they are truly one with your legs take a few steps in them." he says curious as to how this would turn out. He had helped his very siblings learn to walk in heels so he was really good when it comes to teaching. However he has never taught another guy before thus he was worried Akira could fall and get hurt if not careful.

Akira stood there in the heels, as he looked around the room before he decided to try to take some steps. He was like a new born baby trying to walk with how wobbly he was getting at. After a few steps, akira almost fell down but had found himself catching himself in them. “Told you You may need a first aid kit with me...”

Souma laughs as he hears him. "Its not that bad. If I had given you something higher then maybe that would be necessary." he says as he walked over taking a hold of his hand. "Relax and don't think about it. You don't stare at your feet when you wear sneakers or socks. Just think on that level. It's no real difference except the height and arch." he says softly as he glanced at the shoes. He wonders if this was possibly too hard for him. "We can stop for now if you'd like."

"That would have been disastrous if you put me in something higher," Akira said, but was a little surprised when the Souma took his hand into his hand. Nodding his head silently, "That sounds like a good idea," Akira said to him. When he was suggesting this, he shook his head and took his hand away from him. Starting to try to walk again on his own, as he tried his best at the moment.

"I am not giving up.." Akira said. "You better not give up on me either," Akira said after.

• 2 weeks later...

Souma looked at Akira as the male pulled his hand away. "Who ever said I was giving up?' he says as he crossed his arms. He watched closely to be sure the other didn't hurt himself or damage the shoes. He kept a close eye on Akira's form as he walked. "Hey straighten your back a bit more. Don't bend your knees so much. You have to have confidence in your walk. You own the space where you step. No one can tell you otherwise. That kind of aura needs to flow through your feet." he said

"I have had people give up..." Akira had muttered under his breath. Akira continued to walk better, starting to get more comfortable with walking in these heels. His confidence was coming off him now, but it took him a bit before he moved sit back down on the bed to rest his feet for a moment.

Taking his feet out of the shoes for a moment, "I like this so far. I can feel more confident in those," Akira said.

Souma kept silent as he watched the other. One of his sister's knocked on the door to let them know that dinner would be ready. "You plan to stay for the meal right?" he asked Akira as he watched him closely. "You are doing a good job. Better than I had expected for your first time in heels. I am a bit jealous. If you learn too fast the lessons will be over." he said jokingly. Souma sat down beside Akira on the bed. "We have plenty of time to practice so don't push yourself too much." e says before averting his gaze a little. It was sounding more and more as though Souma wanted to continue hanging out with Akira. Using this time to practice as an excuse.

Looking to Souma, with a nod of head with a smile on his face. "Sure I am. i want to try some good home cooking," Akira answered him. Nudging the other playfully and even moved to play with his hair. "Don't worry, i promise i wont try to learn too fast and you still have to teach me how to cook.." Akira reasurred the other.

"I still want to hang with you after these lessons. Your company is better then hanging out alone.." Akira said getting up now, not putting the heels back on. "Let's go down and check on the dinner.."

Souma stares at Akira as the other spoke. He kept quiet but he did smile a bit as he liked the thought of hanging out more. He was going to get up as well but instead grabbed Akira's hand. He pulled the other back a bit more than he expected and ended up pulling him onto him. "Sorry about this. It wasn't my intention. The floors outside my room are uneven. I literally remodeled my room for heels comfort. As a beginner you'll get hurt if you aren't careful. For now don't wear them outside of my room okay." he says as he lets him go. His face a little red as he didn't expect to pull the other so close to him so suddenly. Souma cleared his throat as he stood up taking off his own heels.

Akira let out a sound when he was pulled back and back onto the bed, now in his lap for a moment. Moving to get off his lap, he listened to what he said about the floors. "I wont be doing that, I can tell from just walking around. Thanks for making sure I was safe though," Akira said to him with a smile on his face. Nudging the other again, with his heels off, "Come on, we better get going. If we are late, we might just have to do the dishes," he joked with him before leaving for the door.

Reaching there, all of those home cooked smells and chatter hit him at once. Spotting them, he gave out a nervous chuckle. "Thank you for having me over again with your family. I don't get these type of things since my parents are pretty busy.."

Souma looked at him as he smiled a little. "Alright then lets get going. Though I agree with you that its true I will easily end up being us doing the dishes either way." he said with a chuckle as he got up to leave the room. He headed downstairs with Akira and noticed the table completely set. "Wow! You all cooked and even set the table... that's incredible." he said as his sister rolled her eyes. Souma took a seat and looked at Akira. "Sit where you'd like." he said softly. "You are welcome Akira. Just know you can visit any time you like. Even if our grouchy little Sou-chan isn't around." his mother said as she finished setting out the plates and cups of soda. "Well dig in with whatever you'd like."

Dinner Made:

2zyil21.jpg

Akira moved to take a seat near Souma, as looked over at all of the sisters and even mother. "I dont think he is that grouchy. I like his company.." Akira spoke out. Taking a sip from the soda before starting to serve himself some food. When it was okay, he started to eat the food that he grabbed himself.

"Good food guys. Better then anything I had in awhile, i get take out or microwavable meals.." He admitted.

The table was lively with chatter until Akira mentioned what he usual eats. Souma glanced to the side as his sisters gasp in shock. "No can do. A growing boy needs to be eating a proper meal everyday. Sou-chan!! You should make a spare bento for your friend. After all you are very good at cooking." his mother said. "Yeah!! Also invite him over more. We have no problem with an extra person at the table." his sisters chime in as if he was in trouble or something. "Whatever... its up to Akira not me. I won't force nothing on him. He has a mouth and a voice of his own. If he wants something he can ask for it." he said looking at him. Souma had no problem in making an extra bento for Akira if that's something he was okay with.

Akira was just use to this, he was using to defending for himself like this. Shaking his head, as he stopped eating his food, "He doesn't need to do that. I wouldn't mind it but you don't have too," Akira said. Akira was rather silent, not saying anything while they were all chatting. When it was time for him to chat, he was ready to speak up on the matter. "Well maybe I will take the offer and come over for more meals. I like you guys and like hanging with Souma here," Akira said to him.

Souma looked at Akira as the other seemed reluctant to accept the offer of bentos. He truly wouldn't have minded if he had wanted one. He makes all at the same time so adding one more wouldn't really trouble him in any way. It also gave him the chance to show off his cooking skills and have other's try what he makes. He averts his gaze a little as he did his best to continue eating. His family as talkative as any other day. His eyes widen slightly when he hears Akira say what he did. "Really? You actually want to come back here? You realize these women are insane right. Its okay if you want to make a run for it. I know I do." he said trying not to laugh. Though it was clear he was chuckling under his breath.