A creature that was long forgotten~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Plot!

Then the third is a mythical creature one basically last of their species. I was thinking mermaids but I also like centaurs and would find it interesting like maybe they are in a special zoo program or something like that

EDIT. I've added them being able to change into any creature for more interesting scenes.

[Yukie]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Yukie

Age:20 but small for his age making him mistaken for a lot younger also quite feminine and beautiful.

Hair: raven black

Eyes: dark green

``````````````````````````````

The water was cold and...in a way different the mermaid unknown to himself was in a sort of transportation tank. He was unsure how the fisherman had captured him with such weak nets. But, he knew he wasn’t in his home anymore with a sigh the merman swam around in circles wishing he could see where he was going and where he had ended up. After what seemed like hours he felt the truck suddenly stop and next thing he knew he was suddenly inside a huge building with lots of equipment surrounding him. “Where am I?”.

The mermaid voice was muffled by the thick tank walls, but it didn’t top him from searching to see if he could get the top lid off. To be honest he was scared to death and was desperate to get away from all the humans peering eyes that where slowly driving him to panic. Unknowing to Yukie...He had just been sold to a aquarium with the only last kind of his species.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Full_Moon_Rising

2bwb9i.jpg

Name: Kaito

Hair: Pale gray, almost white in certain lights.

Eyes: Aquamarine

To say that today was any different than any other day was saying something. For many months now Kaito had been stuck in this human constructed aquarium after he had been taken from his ocean home. The first few days he had spent here had been traumatic, as he had raged and slammed into the thick aquarium walls time and time again in an effort to leave. To escape. To by some miracle, get back to his peaceful home and never be forced to leave once again. But after some days of the same routine, of those thousands of curious eyes looking at him, at those buckets of food dumped into the water to feed him....Kaito had gotten used to things here. After all, with no way to escape, what other thing could he do but try and get comfortable with his new home while he was here.

Things truly weren't that bad here. Yes, it was incredibly different than the ocean and the aquarium wasn't as truly huge as he had felt it had been when he had first arrived. The schools of fish, both large and small, that shared this space with him were fun to watch and interact with from time to time and the humans mostly left him alone. He wasn't their puppet, he didn't perform at their will...but he allowed them to catch glimpses of him every now and again. He swelled with pride as their eyes widen in awe and delight at the sight of his beautiful white and blue finned tail. He grinned at the sight of their mouths moving in what could only be shock filled whispers, though he couldn't quite hear them. Most of all, he grew accustomed to their presence as a typical normal appearance.

And yet today, when something else had been added to his aquarium, Kaito had found himself growing rather curious. Curious in a way he had not felt so since he had first settled down into his life in this aquarium. Watching from his spot at the bottom of the aquarium as a creature that appeared to be of his kind was placed into his home, Kaito frowned as he watched the male's every move. He was small for their kind, but who was he to judge. Kaito had never seen another of his people since having lost his family very young. Perhaps it was normal for the other male to appear in such a manner.

"If you're looking for a way out.....you won't find one, so you should probably stop wasting your time now while your ahead" Kaito called out casually as he lazily swam up from the aquarium floor. Blue/green eyes never once left the other merman as he waited to see how the male would react to his presence.

“...who are you?” Yukie asked his fins puffing up every so slightly as he eyed the beautiful male. Yukie was cautious but watched the male his eyes showing a deep distrust for strangers that could only be given from a life of hiding and being hunted. “...where am I exactly” the younger male whispered softly looking around the tank and the small fish that surrounded him. Yukie once noticing there was really no real threat slowly depuffed his fins his body calming down slightly from the sudden fear of being tossed into a strange enviorment. With a small flick of his fins he swam over curiously looking the other male over.

“...you look like me...like the same species” yukie whispered slightly in shock but also curious about how the other had survived so long.

Tensing slightly when the other rather lovely man puffed up at the sight of him, Kaito felt his own nearly transparent fins start to bristle and puff. While he could understand the caution in the other creature, he didn't want to get caught off guard if the male charged at him. After all, he probably hadn't seen another of their kind in years if his reaction was anything to go by. To be frank, Kaito hadn't either. He had thought that they all had died out years ago by the means of being hunted and illness. However, it would seem that he was wrong because someone of his species was staring right at him now and appeared to be very much on the living side of things.

"My name is Kaito and as to where you are...." he trailed off at that, glancing around the aquarium once more. It would be somewhat difficult explaining their current situation to someone who had known nothing but open waters. However, the merman would try as best he could. Might as well act friendly towards someone he'd probably be living with for as long as the humans thought it neccessary. "You're in a aquarium. A human constructed world of water made to house most ocean life within it. It's fairly large and comfortable but it is no ocean, I'll tell you that. The humans feed and make certain of our survival here but it's still very much a luxurious cage, if you ask me.....But I'm sure you'll get used to it sooner or later" he responded with a shrug.

Smirking a bit at those last words, Kaito's eyes narrowed as the other male drew closer but he forced his body to relax regardless. The other creature didn't appear to show signs of hostility so for the moment, he didn't think he had much to worry about. "That's because I am from your species....though I had thought that everyone else had died out. You're the first other mer I've seen since I was a little one" he said calmly, looking the other up and down as well. "How'd you manage to survive to this age?" He asked.

“...I lived in the forest for a long time before I moved to the sea” yukie admitted the male blushing before looking away. In all reality Yukie was quite shy and nervous having always lived alone he didn't exactly know how to.interact with his own kind. "For a while I did live with a kind elderly man...after He passed I decided to venture out into the ocean and seek out others of my kind" Yukie explained his words dripping in sadness as he mentioned the old friend who had found and practically raised him. "I've been in this form for a little over a year" Yukie added trying to appear quite strong and independent despite how lonely he had been inside.

Blinking at the other male in front of him, Kaito tilted his head to one side and studied the boy. He could tell that the other male was saddened by the loss of his friend. No matter how strong the male tried to be, there was no easy way to deal with the pain of losing someone dear to you. Kaito had had to live through it when he had lost his parents and siblings while he was still rather young, so he understood to some extent what the male must have suffered through. Nonetheless, he couldn't help but admit that he was quite impressed that the small male had managed to survive on his own after the death of this old man. The merman was lucky is nothing else.

"I'm sorry to hear of your friend's passing....however, death is a part of life. I've known death since I was just a little one, so I know of the pain you must have suffered through. For that, I am truly sorry" Kaito spoke gently, offering whatever comfort and condolence as he could through his voice alone. "I've been living in the oceans from as far back as I remember. While I did spent a few months in the forest and mountains, the ocean has always been home to me. But I'm afraid that we might be the last of our kind. For as long as I've lived on my own, I've never met another like us before. Not until today....I thought we were all extinct by now" the merman added after a moment.

"...I'm glad to have found another of my kind" Yukie admitted a small smile on his face as he reached out and touched Kaito's face. "And to find another of my kind that's so kind bad beautiful is another win" Yukie added the male blushing before swimming around in circles looking up and down Kaito's body. "You must have felt so lonely" Yukie admitted the male settling down on the soft pebble floor admiring how smooth the rocks where. "...so, if we are out together...Do they expect us to...You know?" Yukie asked a little naive but despite trying to hide that fact his face easily gave it away by turning bright red.

Flinching just barely away from the way the other male reached out to touch him, Kaito kept himself somewhat tense as the male touched his face. He couldn't help it, he had been alone for so many years now and he wasn't familiar with the touch of another of his kind anymore. Fishes and other marine life, that was fine, but a touch from a creature that shared his same species...that was another subject entirely. However, despite his naturally weary nature, he slowly found a part of himself craving the touch of another. It was strange but no matter how much he didn't know what to think of the other male yet, he didn't find himself disliking him.

"Lonliness is something one gets used to after some time" he murmured softly, trying to keep his eyes on Yukie when the other merman began to swim around him. Amusement briefly caused his lips to twitch up into the shadow of a smile before he was watching the other male sink to the floor below and asking him a frankly surpring question. Glancing over his shoulder at the people peering in at them, Kaito lowered his eyes to Yukie's red face before he shrugged helplessly. "I don't know....I want to say that they don't but humans are a strange breed. I have no idea what they have in store for us" he replied as honestly as he could.

"Are you happy living here?" Yukie asked quite unsure about where he was living since the creature was not use to the ocean as much as Kiato was. With a small yawn Yukie looked at the male watching him and completely unguarded smiled a little. Yukie couldn't help but be trusting since he had been found and raised by the elder who was quite kind and had taught him how to care for himself. Yukie, in a way had no reason to fear anything since he had never been truly afraid of the world around him. Having been transported and caught had been one of his first fears but even that wasn't as bad as he had though.

"To be honest.....it's not as bad as it looks once you get used to it. It's no ocean and I miss the freedom of the open seas and being able to go wherever I wanted without any chains to bind me.....but I've made this my new home. It's nice and there are no real dangers here" he admitted as he swam down a few feet to be able to settle down beside the other merman. The small male was attractive, Kaito couldn't deny that but he didn't quite fully trust him yet. He had learned to survive on his own and things like that often taught one to be weary of just about anything and everything unknown. And for Kaito, Yukie was still rather unknown. "Follow me, I'll show you a place you can sleep if you're tired. It's better than sleeping here where everyone can see you" Kaito said calmly as he got back up and began to swim further away from the glass of the aquarium and towards one of the hidden crevices he had found.

"Thank you" Yukie whispered quite glad to be away from all the watching eyes. With a small flick of his tail he followed Kiato towards the back of the tank admiring all the sea life and beautiful decorations. "So, what do you like?" Yukie asked nervously the poor merman trying to make Smalltalk but, was quite unsure what to ask Kaito about. "I liked reading and painting before moving to the ocean".

With a small embarrassed puff Yukie looked away before settling down in the hidden crevice laying on the sandy floor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic