A creature that was long forgotten~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Plot!

Then the third is a mythical creature one basically last of their species. I was thinking mermaids but I also like centaurs and would find it interesting like maybe they are in a special zoo program or something.

EDIT: to add more diversity they can change into any type of mythical creature.

(Yukie)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Yukie

Age:20 but small for his age making him mistaken for a lot younger also quite feminine and beautiful.

Hair: raven black

Eyes: dark green

``````````````````````````````

The water was cold and...in a way different the mermaid unknown to himself was in a sort of transportation tank. He was unsure how the fisherman had captured him with such weak nets. But, he knew he wasn’t in his home anymore with a sigh the merman swam around in circles wishing he could see where he was going and where he had ended up. After what seemed like hours he felt the truck suddenly stop and next thing he knew he was suddenly inside a huge building with lots of equipment surrounding him. “Where am I?”.

The mermaid voice was muffled by the thick tank walls, but it didn’t top him from searching to see if he could get the top lid off. To be honest he was scared to death and was desperate to get away from all the humans peering eyes that where slowly driving him to panic. Unknowing to Yukie...He had just been sold to a aquarium with the only last kind of his species one that could change into many different mythical forms.

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days