the worst anime (non_yaoi)you have ever watched

sarah3161

the worst or anime that you didnt even finished because you think was lousy:hamtaro-005 (5):

of course it's only opinions , so i hope no one would be offended:hamtaro-005 (6):

my sister’s friend gave me 24 ep of Suzuka , i watched in hope it would be intresting but ending by skiping all of it , i really didnt like Suzuka her self

the ther anime my sister gave me was (chaos head )i would never Re_watch these 2 anime :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

• andreanitzoo

• Tsetsua

Well...I really Love Anime...Its My life...so...I don't think that there's a bad anime....

I just purely love and love anime!!

Its all I think about..and Yaoi(anime also)....I even prefer anime more than real humans....XD

• Like 2

B Gata H Kei... i didn't hated it i just got bored, annoyed and tired of watching...

The same with manga...

I think it was one of the first Hentai manga i read and....no thanxs :p

• Like 1

I even prefer anime more than real humans....XD

wow so do i :hamtaro-005 (8): anime makes you forget all about this shitty life >_

• Like 1

Beyblade.

Duel Masters.

Medabots.

Rockman EXE.

B-Daman.

Corrector Yui.

Peach Girl.

Bakugan.

Yu-Gi-Oh!- I'll say this first, I was crazy about this anime when I was little, I squealed when the Pharaoh, Pegasus, Kaiba or Marik appeared, 'cause I already liked psychotic and jerkass characters even at that time. And I couldn't stop saying the names of my favorite cards over and over, it stuck in my head and wouldn't get out. But seriously, it's horrible.

Digimon IV and following - I loved the first, the second was nice and the third was still kind of decent, I guess. But from there onwards... Just no.

--

Can't remember anything else right now so I guess that's about it.

Such dark dark, black black spots in my childhood, ugh. (>_

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

Ranma 1/2, I guess. I used to be obsessed with it when I was younger because it was actually my first ever manga series. But now when I look back, not only is there little plot but the series is uber long and the art, compared to other mangas and animes, is not the best.

Another one is Vampire Knight *shudders*. I gave up half way as the plot was predictable and I didn't really like the characters themselves. Dark spots in my childhood D: Lol.

And I know people will ask me "Why don't you like this series?! Everyone loves it! And not only is there a great supply of yaoi there but also one of the characters from there is the icon for this forum!" but I'm still going to mention it. Kuroshitsuji. At first I was like "Wow, the art's good and this master x servant relationship is cute" but as I ploughed through 5 of these episodes I grew bored as the plot really was predictable and none of the main characters interested me (see how I say main? I still love William *goes on to announce my undying love for him*). But later, a miracle happened and Kuorshitsuji 2 came out! *Dances around* I was happy with this as not only was there a 'bad guy' but the ending wasn't actually as predictable as the first (Well, everyone knows the bad guy dies in the end but it surprised me when Claude was the one that killed Alois). AND THAT WAS WHEN I TOTALLY FELL FOR CLAUDE! (It's weird how I always end up falling for the cold, calm and emotionless ones. Eg; Byakuya, L, Tezuka, Uryu, Sasuke. *Sigh*)

I'm sorry if you don't like what I just said about Kuroshitsuji but I just had to take that off my chest. I wasn't bashing it so please don't hate me (nor Claude or William since I like them). I don't know how people will take this but as this wasn't the worst anime I have watched please don't ignore me for the rest of my life here. Thanks. Besides, it's just my opinion, I'm sure there are a lot of good things about Kuroshitsuji out there that makes everyone love it.

For me it was Beyblade. Now, really. Tops?!? Tops are your weapon and the focus for your tense, and dramatic moments? No. I'm sorry--no. Same reason why I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh

Then theirs Pokemon Which I liked when I was younger and still like the games but if I hear "Team Rocket, blasting off again" one more time, I will not be responsible for the Godzilla-like destruction I cause even the cute pokemon can't make up for that bloody Team Rocket.

Also not a fan of dragonball z guess don't have the patience that show lol

• Like 1

First, I must say I really HATE bad art.

Back then,I was a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh; but who hasn't been?

Right now, I can't re-watch it, honestly. I have these times when I can't pick up anime from the new season's ones, so I go and re-watch old animes. But,blargh, kill me - I can't re-watch Yu-Gi-Oh.

DragonBall Z - Such a bad art, I won't comment on the plot, or anything, since I have no idea what is it about. Judging from some amvs, it's kind of action,no? =/ Bad art,enough said.

Inuyasha - Bad art, but the plot seems cool. I haven't watch it whole,as I said, I can't stand ugly art. I am not in 80's or 90's for god sake, to go and bear with the bad art.

Pokemon - Same here as Inuyasha. It has its moment of coolness,but the art is not on my list of 'FRIGGING AWESOME ANIME,DUDE'. =/ I know that it's impossible to come across a cool art on every second anime,but just me being too picky.

Some fans might bash me, but it's my own opinion. I can't list any other animes, because of the reason I stop on the first episode when the anime has a bad art. Even if the plot is awesome - I don't care, I can't enjoy it thoroughly as I mentioned.

I think for me had to have been experimental Lain along with Perfect Blue I just couldn't get into it I know it was some what of a mind twister but everything just went over my head didn't get any of it. Night Head Genesis having the younger brother crying the blues oh woes is me for the whole series was a bit much.

• Like 1

Dragon Ball Z

A friend gave me 100+ episodes to watch.... I almost killed myself after the first 3...

Like Saga said, the art is terrible, the plot is also terrible.... I hate the way they pronounce Goku, it's waaay to long and just... blegh. Fight fight fight. I like fighting in anime, but some plot would be nice to!

• Like 1

There are a few i stopped watching. But he worst i think is called Air Gear! I watched about a half an episode and then i was pulling out my hair...It was terrible. Another one for complete lack of story would be Claymore. Blah! Lol

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One Piece (too many episodes and some are pointless)

Dragonball (all of them)

Noir (now this one puts me to sleep; I couldn't even finish watching the series)

Flame of Recca (couldn't even get into this one)

Eureka Seven (another I couldn't get into, didn't grab my attention at all)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Dragon Ball Z

A friend gave me 100+ episodes to watch.... I almost killed myself after the first 3...

Like Saga said, the art is terrible, the plot is also terrible.... I hate the way they pronounce Goku, it's waaay to long and just... blegh. Fight fight fight. I like fighting in anime, but some plot would be nice to!

My dad is a DBZ fan, u don't wanna know how muuuuchhh heee haaass or had. xD

______________________________________________________________________________________________

My worst anime's are:

Boku no Pico's non yaoi scenes

One Piece (tooo much, and they aren't hawt)

x Death note,

Come one! die book, DIE! I really don't like L and I don't know why people like him o_o becus he looks like a emofag ( sorry, don't get mad. This is my opinion o_O ) AND HE HAS TOO MUCH EYESHADOWS, WHY NOT GIVING HIM LIQUID EYELINER!?!

x Detective Conan or something like that XD

x Naruto

._. I was a big fan of it when I was 9y.o, I watched season 1, 3 times. But now... e_e;;

x BIBLE BLACK

XDDD HAHAHAHA. Just... BIBLE BLACK! no wait I love that anime -troll- no... I HATE IT.

x Kiss x Sis,

Totally hate incest o_o further, OCTOPUS.

Nana

I like the punk Nana, but the other is a selfish motherfucking annoying buttplug bitch who likes to mess up with guys and go out and doesn't even know who the fuck her dad is. WHORE! I feel so sorry for Nobu T.T

Pokémon.

Still, R.I.P maker of Pokémon, but i don't like it...

But an anime takes a lot time to make, and I mean... A LOT.

So I still envy them that they could make an anime ^^

• Like 1

I dindn't like...

* Special A: I watched like one episode and I already didn't like all of the characters

* Love Hina: I stopped watching after a couple of episodes 'cause to my it looked like a typical ecchy

* Hell girl: the main characters said in almost every episode the SAME damn thing!!!!

* KissxSiss: No offence to the people who like it but... what is there to like about it

* Naruto: I don't know why, I just don't like it XS

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Jin - I haven't watched Bible Black, but a friend of mine has told me about it and just...no...I don't think I could even watch five minutes of it...It's just...yeah, there's nothing that could even describe it from what I've heard.

Ummm...I'm one of those people that don't really hate or dislike any anime. Pretty much if I've watched it I like and/or love it. There are a handful of exceptions though.

1. Digimon season 5 - I haven't watched it, but I don' think that I could. I loved seasons 1-4, but 5? Not even gonna bother trying it.

2. Beyblade - there was just no point to it.

3. Medabots - now we're going back a long time and it's for the same reason as Beyblade.

4. Reign the Conqueror - I watched one episode when it was on Adult Swim and to this day my brother and I both refer to it as "The-Show-That-Shall-Never-Be-Mentioned" It was beyond terrible.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

D.N. Angel =W=

It didn't really follow the manga at all, and well... it just really disappointed me in many other ways.

• Like 1

Ok. let's the party begin ;)

I dont like and i really dont like: Pokemon, Digimon, Yu gi Oh..and all others battle anime. I not get them and for me self i not see the point in them. Ok i am littel bit older, i grown up in the time where Sailormoon was popular, that was/is my favorite anime, lol (i admit it~be ashamed~) ok, is also a kind battle anime, but at least it has a sense. Pokemon and all others i still not get why they fighting, lol.

and once more: Dragonball O_O......pooh if i only look at the drawings..pooh. not my type of anime.I have many friends they like dragonball, what i cant understand. anyway. Savours are different. and finally everyone should watch what he likes personally.

• Like 1