YO's Photography Contest 2018 - Chillin'

Key

6s0UL1G.jpg

~August 2018 Theme: Chillin'~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Chillin'. Show us which is your favorite place to chill out, relax, be it your bed, your backyard, a cafeteria, a park etc.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 02/08/2018

Closing date: 01/09/2018

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Racheal

• Key

• batista

• Ryuu_L

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite places to relax are parks. I love them, especially if there's a pond nearby or river where there are ducks. The picture I took below is a park I've recently gone to. One day I spent over five hours there chatting with a friend on a bench. At night it's gorgeous. It was hard to choose the right picture because I had three from different angles of the park, but I chose the one with birds because I like to watch the animals (the squirrels can really be vicious here, by the way). This may be a recognizable picture for some, as it is a tourist attraction.

110j11e.jpg

I always love library since long before. Its quiet and peaceful air is a perfect place for me to make a quick escape from reality lol. Yeah, this is one of the very few places where I can truly relax and just chilling, not necessarily doing any kind of reading sometimes. This is the picture of the recent library I went at my friend's school. One look at it and I immediately fell in love with the place. I've taken a few other pieces but honestly, I think this one truly captures my feelings at the moment when the first time I walked into this library.

tumblr_pcycdjxDgb1xy6h86o1_640.jpg

Forest. Oh my- I love forests and nature as well as the city, but there is always amazing, peaceful silence and beautiful nature in the woods

36405118_10209257761399373_7662120312015683584_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=943dc917f6c99ad0121741da2e312d19&oe=5BFBDCCE

(photo of myself in Low Tatras :) )

Mine is nothing amazing like you guys XD There are many places that I love..especially libraries, but I am very private person, so I cannot truly relax when I am in public.. relaxing places for me are mostly the places in my own house like my garden or my pool area, but the place that can make me truly relax is in front of my piano.. sometimes is my cello but mostly my piano. Probably because I have been playing piano for so long a lot longer than cello, so I can really relax when I am in front of it.

Here is my most relaxing place

43thDjp.png

--------------------------------------------------------

From where my piano is located, if I opened all blinders, I can see 2 cities from the windows

Qcz9lWQ.png

and in the room. There is no TV, electronic stuffs, or any gadgets that can distract me. Just some arts and some antique stuffs.

NgSWUEW.png

there‘s no better place to relax then on your own bed... That‘s my conclusion for living over 25 years :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kitty kitty kitty ...awww your kitty too cute same as the owner ..I am dying

:cuteonion9:

Love all of your pictures, too! leaf3

you live in a palace :(;゙゚'ω゚'): it just feels like the type of house you'd see in a magazine!

And everybody's pictures is so great (´⊙ω⊙`)

Anyway, as for me, when I ride the train I feel so good, I really struggled not to post a pic of the inside of an Intercités(╹◡╹)♡

The best thing to relax for me is Nature. Since I moved to the city I've noticed I build up stress and the best thing to feel better is going back to my countryside. I really love just sitting and doing nothing lol, especially at night, as a teenager during holidays I'd go outside at 4am to see the day slowly rising (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

What I see from my family's house

tumblr_pdb96tRKMt1xyoxx0o1_1280.jpg

Though this pic doesn't enter the contest, I wanted to share it because I think it's nice too (*´∀`*) (quality and stuff suck though)

tumblr_pdb96tRKMt1xyoxx0o2_1280.jpg

*・゜゜・*:.。..。.:*・*:゜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゜・*

thank you for your kinds word. :)

BTW; I really love atmosphere of your photo. It makes me feel nostalgic. I think I can relax in a place like this too.

Chillin'

My favorite place to chill and relax is a park that has some very nice hiking trails. One of my favorite spots is hiking up to the top of the hill and just sitting there listening to breeze, and watching the ocean. Especially in the spring because we've had some rain, it's cool, everything is green and the wild flowers are blooming.

mCds3YI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

this is for you my wonderful

. The best way to relax for me is to be on the sky and looking below

2saggea.jpg