I'm back b*****s

empecool

Hello everyone!!

Let me reintroduce myself. I'm a 22 year old lady(lol) from Sweden. My name is, as some of you may know, Emma. I'm back after a short, 4 year long, break.

The first anime that got me hooked in the yaoi genre is "Sukisho" and it will have a special part in my heart even though my current favorite is "Hitorijime My Hero". My favorite manga is, and has always been, "Koisuru Boukun".

Ehm what else...

OH yes. I write fanfics, or well... I used to write fanfics, right now I'm on a 3 year long hiatus due to life and writers block getting in the way.

If you want to know anything else it's okay to ask, I promise I won't bite.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and to rp a LOT.

See you around ;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Narumiya

• confidant_v

HEYA HEYA

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I'm Ryuu, nice to meet you :o

Oh my! I love Sweden so much! I hope one day I will visit your country! ^_^

YAAAAY Sukisho! It also belongs to my first BL anime that I saw ^ ^ i love that story (sexy Yoru.... drool... EHM!) *cough cough* anyways!

Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hi

^_^ Admittedly the title of your post drew me to you and I just knew you were a cool person. I RP on here too! It's kind of a good way of breaking writer's block and gaining back a lot of that creativity. Hope to see you around more!

hey there,

! welcome back! i'm
, but you can call me bea as well. i recently just got back here from a hiatus too, but i actually never thought to make another introduction post, haha.

sukisho is one of my first shounen-ai and/or yaoi anime too! we're about the same age actually (i'm only a year older!), so i guess it makes sense that our first anime would sorta be the same. old school yaoi! also i just read a book that's set in gothenburg, sweden, very recently. and i very much enjoyed it since i've always dreamt about settling somewhere in scandinavia. i bet sweden is very beautiful during the summer!

which fandoms did you use to write fanfic for? :)

Hello empecool! Welcome back to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time again on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Hello

!

Welcome back to the forum~!

ohh.. you wrote fanfics? is it available in this forum? i'd love to read them ^ ^ which fandom are your favourites? i have a lot. from jojo's bizarre adventure to yuri on ice.

anyways, glad to see you're coming back after a hiatus. hope you have a good time here and see you around the forum~! :)

Hi

!

Welcome back to YO Emma, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Oh you are from Sweden nice!

Nice to meet you Emma and welcome back to the forums.

I have some Swedish and Norwegian ancestry myself, among others.

Do you like the music of Sweden or?

: Sweden, nowadays, is really beautiful if you dislike nature and love fires ;) I've written most of my fanfics in the Attack on Titan fandom, but I've also written a few(read one) in both the Durarara and free fandoms.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I have any of them in the forum, most of them are uploaded to ao3. Oh, fandoms... so many of them! I'm attack on titan-trash and I really like free. But I'm also into UtaPri.

- - - Updated - - -

I like some of them music, but I mostly listen to the radio which is mostly US pop.

Welcome back to the forum empecool! Hope you'll get to start a lot of new RPs here and break through that writers block. (; Cya~

• 2 weeks later...