Ravensong by T.J. Klune

shinyaKogami

The "mating ritual"? lol Idk,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I always call it "the mating ritual" in every wolf-shifter novels I've read so far, heh. XB

My most favorite scene in "Wolfsong": the first time Ox met Joe. Like that was sooo sudden, unexpected and cute af awwww~~

In "Ravensong": haha I've become Kelly & Carter's brotherly love bias, so every scenes between them are all my most favorite~ Ah, but the scene of Kelly & Gordo taking turns buzzing their hair off? It got me a little bit emotional, haha! It was so sweet and tender. . .

Re: Maggie

and her unexpected death. I hated that scene and it was too miserable I was leaking tears. Another mother figure being killed for the sake of the plot, a second time I read from MM novels . . . Fuck that! Just why would T.J. Klune decided to off Maggie in that cruel way??? Maggie Callaway, one of the best and brilliant women in Green Creek and badass single parent didn't deserve a cruel ending aaaargh!!!

But I was also glad that Joe finally killed Richard Collins and somehow avenged the death of Maggie & Thomas in the end.

Anyway, I suggest Riki to try "How to Be A Normal Person" first, okay? That book is cute, hilarious and relatable for me. I will be oh so happy if you can enjoy the story and tell me your opinipn about it!

Happy reading, Riki! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

that's my fav scene in wolfsong too :D I highlighted that whole part in the book XD

I'll read it, thank you!

, also
and anyone who has read "Wolfsong" & "Ravensong"!!!

The story of the wolf mother -- the gorgeous, elegant, badass and loving mother, Elizabeth Bennett -- titled "Lovesong" has been published here:

Also more wolves -- and for me, more Carter & Kelly!!! \(≧▽≦)/

, also
and anyone who has read "Wolfsong" & "Ravensong"!!!

The story of the wolf mother -- the gorgeous, elegant, badass and loving mother, Elizabeth Bennett -- titled "Lovesong" has been published here:

Also more wolves -- and for me, more Carter & Kelly!!! \(≧▽≦)/

Thank you my friend!! Second half of the month was too busy -but holidays, family gatherings and short trips- I couldn't find enough time to join Ravensong discussions! :( I think I'll fully come back in a few weeks, but Lovesong will be a great midnight read, so thanks again

hi, sorry it took me so long to be finally able to join the discussion. I went camping with low internet connection and otherwise I was running around playing to much Pokémon Go:_red_fox 1

So first Wolfsong, I enjoyed it more the second time, I noticed things that I missed the first time. I still think Joe is stupid for living but I kinda get it now.

Ravensong. I like Gordo, but sometimes I really want to knock him on the head! I get that is hard to trust again after being betrayed like that, but still!

I know the next book is about Kelly and Robbie, but I hope Klune will Include Carter and the timber wolf too, I think they will be very cute

lol I have the same feeling about Gordo,

~ I don't know, from Ox's PoV Gordo seemed so badass and responsible adult, but then when reading his own thoughts and feelings in "Ravensong" uhhh is it just me or Gordo sounded off, different, and quite annoying??? Or was it because of different perspectives???

Fortunately, I found my bias on Kelly & Carter brotherly love from Gordo's pov, so "Ravensong" is still great and enjoyable to read~~

Aahaha I'm with you

, sign me up for the squad :D

, I quite liked Gordo's POV actually, and emphatized with him, because yeah, he was a child with noone to depend on after the catastrophe his father did, and shortly after he believed he found a new family, he was left alone all over again. I think I'll be very much in the same state of mind as Gordo if I were him.

Andd Carter and Kelly

Hi

! Thanks for the link to Elizabeth Bennett's story!

Wolfsong was great, like the first time I read it, all candy canes and pinecones and epic and awesome! :) I really enjoyed the brotherly love between Carter and Kelly! Gordo's gang (that became Ox's pack) where great in the first book, but delicious in the second.

I can't wait to read the book about Kelly and Robbie, but even more the one about Carter and the timber wolf!

I hope you have a lovely week my fellow readers!

:_red_fox 4

Hahaha okay, no harm to Gordo

Like I said, I like Gordo and I understand why he acts like that, only sometimes he have to get his head out of his head.

I understand that he get hurt but what he did also hurting the one he love the most and in the end that also hurting himself.

When he get in Mark head to help him from being omega, I think that when he realizes how much pain he cost him.

I kinda pity Mark.

I feel the same way for Mark. He becomes very simple minded and different from the first book.

Kelly & Carter. They bromance is so strong, if I didn't know there will be Kelly & Robbie book, I would think that more going on with those two, they both so cute

!!! ASDFGJKLMmmmmgh PleASE! DON'T! GIVE ME! IDEAS! FOR OUR PURE BROSHIP OF CARTER & KELLY --- AAAAAA I CAN'T!!!!

But dammit!!! What if?! WHAT IF!

In another reality of the series! Carter & Kelly's bromance gradually turns out thAT WAY?! Oooh just shoot me, now I'm thinking of angst, onesided feelings, unrequited attraction, deeper love . . . my pitiful and miserable Carter. . . he acted tough and reckless but actually. . . Deep down, deepest down . . . Towards Kelly. . . Who was still oblivious for anything more than platonic but later, so much later, he would realized that Carter-- aaaaargh!!! So might be that's why Carter decided to be with the timber wolf because--

aaaAAAAA Jochie, Jochie! Look what you've done to my brain and emotion aaaargh no more please stop (╥﹏╥)

I understand how you feel, that's why I didn't mention them at first, but you guys keep saying Charter and Kelly! So I just have to said it. You know how many time I have to remind myself when I read Ravensong there's nothing going on, it purely brotherhood love, don't let my imagination run wild?? Klune is quite a tease, isn't he?

BTW that quite a good plot, maybe you can write a fandic from it??

And I notice you have an author badge, what did you write??

Yeah, agreed. T.J. Klune is such a tease, but pretty sure he himself doesn't even think about this wolf-bros could turn out that way for some readers. He can be pretty oblivious, too. I mean,

for one hilarious example, he has shared on his twitter that one parent from his neighborhood told him that their teenage son harbouring a crush on him. Klune got horrified, never had suspected that kind of thing would happen, and when the parent asked him "so what you exactly thinking whenever our son playing basketball outside while you're around?" or something like that, and the still-horrified Klune exclaimed "excuse me but I thought he just loved playing basketball!" or something like that! LOL pretty hilarious, right? I also think that Klune can be adorable, just a bit, heh! XD

Also, thank you for liking my wild imagination, but nooo~ Haha! I'm more a reader than a writer, Jochie~~

And for the Author badge? It's for reviewing novels on YO main site. Author needs to review minimum one book per month (and I haven't posted a review for this August aaaaargh orz but I have the draft so I'm still safe if I can post it like on the 31st, hehe).

More information, Jochie could ask Racheal and Key or check out these threads:

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for the tag, and I will get some popcorn and read the whole thread tonight, but I assume we all agree that Gordo is a precious pancake that wolves don't deserve and that Wolfsong is still better..?^^

• 2 months later...

I just want to share this because... jdaikisdc

Coming out the same year!!!

j16cxy.png

Thank you

for this happy piece of news!

:Excited:

I hope you have a great day ahead of you!

, thanks for sharing this info~

Aa-ah, I had guessed that the title might be "Witchsong"~~ But "Brothersong" sounds full of brotherly love between Carter & Kelly and full of something between timber wolf & his long-lost half-brother, a certain grumpy witch we have known~~

And aaaaah the books so far were told by Ox, Gordo, and "Heartsong" will be Robbie's pov, then for "Brothersong"? Timber wolf's, obviously.

But, but, I want TJ Klune break this pov pattern and do Carter's pov instead because I think Carter needs to tell all about his brotherly love towards Kelly and his would-be romantic love for his mate, the timber wolf! I want to hear his voice, I want to know his thoughts, I want to feel his emotions, I just want Carter!

Also please insert loud squeal here for September & December 2019!! It's so close, no more waiting longer and TJ Klune knows his readers so well! The end of 2019 is definitely Bennett Pack FTW!!!

IF it's already written, why does it need to wait till end of 2019? It just sounds like slow torture to me.. T_T T_T T_T

thank you so much for keeping us in the loop,

!

thank you for the great news

I'm totally agree with you

you know TJ is quite a tease right? Should be glad it will be released the same year

IF it's already written, why does it need to wait till end of 2019? It just sounds like slow torture to me.. T_T T_T T_T

thank you so much for keeping us in the loop,

!

thanks

!

I totally agree! And it's the end of 2019! not around June or sth :(

• 1 year later...

now its oct 2020. aaaaahhhhhh so long wait. n anyone read feralsong. its good too. i think

would enjoy it we go more of benette boys and finally gavin. i love his wolf talk.

, hello! \^ ^/

Bennett Bros? Of course I'll read anything about Bennett Bros! Especially if it comes to Carter & Kelly~

But aaah I haven't read Heartsong yet~~ I have a great plan to binge-read all the book in this series after Brothersong comes out, so that means October 2020 . . . orz

Anyway! What's other TJ Klune books do you like, omgjollybean? I like How to Be series, especially the 1st book about Gus!!

m trying to read lightning struck bt m not feeling the intensity like with bennet. I haven't read anything else. any recommendation

?

• 4 months later...