Kekkon Suru Kamo Shirenai Otoko — FUJITANI Youko [JP]

cruciatus

Hi, I downloaded but it shows "The file “[yaoiotaku.com] img0001 (119).jpeg” could not be opened because it is empty." there was no prompt for password also. Is the file corrupted? Appreciate if you could refresh the link! thank you!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• kai24

• Mogumon01

• Tyrakristine

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Check your PM, I've sent you the password.

@Dong_Saya_Dae

Please directly copy-paste the password under the spoiler tab. Make sure there's no extra space. If it still doesn't work, try on another device or update your unzipping software (like WinRar or 7zip).

Hi, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I tried in both my Macbook and my sister's HP laptop but couldn't work. We managed to download the file. But when we tried to open the JPEG file, it shows error and the size of each JPEG is zero, for some reason. Could you send another download link, perhaps? Thank you!

Thank you so much for this but, ive run into an problem when trying to place in the password - i can see the password and the spoiler tab but when i try to enter the password it shows up as an error? - Above the spoiler tab i can see password:[copy&paste] and if i click on the spoiler tab i can see an email ive tried both these as the password but both dont work for me - i have a mac so i have to convert the zip file into a jpg using Dr.Unarchiver - could this be a en error of my application or i simply dont have the right password? Thank you