Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Max smiled and looked at him. "I know I know.....I don't know why but it feels like there is something holding me back from opening up and I don't know what." He said looking at Jason

Tory giggled and looked around waiting for them to come over.

Soon the waitress came over to get there orders and Max and tory ordered there food

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason sighs and shakes his head, "there is no need to have that hold back feeling you goof ball," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

When the waitress came, Lang and Jason told her their orders.

Max smiled and laughed. "I can't help it sometimes I do I feel like there was another life I lived and that it wasn't as nice." He said looking at him. "Tho I can never remember it."

Tory smiled and looked at him happy that everything was happening the way it was.

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head as he rubs Max's head, "will there is no point in thinking about it. It was meant to be forgotten for a reason."

Lang looks at Jason and Max, then looks out the window, resting his chin on his palm.

"Ok!" He said smiling and kissed him he did wonder what was holding him back, but didn't do anything about it.

Tory looked around and sighed

Soon all there foods were in front of them to eat and Max smiled and started to dig in.

Jason laughs a little and kisses Max with a smile. He didn't want Max to still be trying to remember the past that was already removed.

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, "getting hungry huh?"

When the food finally got here, Jason starts eating as well.

Lang starts to eat and smiles, "mmm very good."

Max smiled and looked at them then started to eat his food he was so happy as he ate the food it made him happy. "Still so good." He said looking at him and closing his eyes making a happy noise.

Tory smiled and ate her food as well and made the same noises it made him so happy with the food

Jason looks at Max and Tory, laughing a little as he continues eating.

"Like father like son or in this cause, like father like daughter," Lang laughs a little as he goes back to eating.

Jason finishes up eating and looks at Tory, laughing a little, "don't worry, you can take what you didn't eat back with you in a to-go container."

Lang finishes eating as well and drinks the remaining of his drink.

Tory nodded she really did need to take out box she wasn't going to be able to eat all that. "Okay we can take it home"

Max smiling an ordered for a takeout box then I could take the food home with them. "Okay we should get things to fill your room with."

Tory smiled and nodded she couldn't wait to go shopping with everybody

Jason smilesa nd rubs his chin a little, "hm... maybe we should teleport it back to the house for now so we don't have to carry it around the store while looking for stuff for Lang's and Tory's room," he looks at Max.

Lang nods his head as he stands up, "well we should do pit stops first before we head out."

"How bout you teleport it back there and we stay here for now? I'll order my parents some food as well that way Lang and tory won't see there rooms." Max said as he ordered the food.

Tory pouted but then smiled. "Ok!" She said smiling and looked around as she rubbed her stomach.

Jason laughs a little and rubs Tory's head, "well once the food for your parents come, I will just teleport everything at once," he smiles a little.

Lang smiles, "come on Tory, Jason and Max need to wait for the food and I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

He nodded and smiled. "Well then we should do that." He said looking at him and then kissed his cheek waiting for the food and soon the food was there. "I'm glad we came to this place it makes me happy to eat here."

Tory giggled and handed the food over to Jason so he could send it to the house.

Jason smiles and laughs a little, "I am sure Tory and Lang feel the same way. The food was so good, we should come here again sometime," he then teleports Tory's leftovers and what Max ordered his mom and dad.

Lang smiles and then rubs the back of his head, 

Max smiled and looked at the two of them. "OK where should we start with getting stuff for the two of you. What would you like in your room?" He asked looking at him and kissed Jason's cheek

Tory thought about it and giggled. "A princess bed or something like that!" she said smiling

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he looks at Tory and Lang, wondering stuff they are going to want.

Lang rubs his chin, thinking on what he wanted, "I am alright with anything honestly, as long as my room doesn't get painted a girly color," he laughs a little.

"OK." Max said as he took them to a shop that sold beds and stuff. "Why don't you two go pick out the bed you want." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what they would want.

Tory looked around trying to find the bed she liked most.

Jason smiles a little as he watched as Tory was already looking around for what she wanted.

Lang nods his head as he starts looking around to see what the options were.

Jason smiles a little as he watches Tory, "well if you want that bed, then you can have it."

Lang rubs his chin, deciding to that just an average bed that had royal blue  blankets, "this one is good for me," he smiles.