Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason laughs a little, "well he is more use to it than us... that's for sure," he rubs the back of his neck and notices Tory was waking up, "hey, your awake," he laughs a little.

Lang slowly wakes up and yawns, stretching a little.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"yes he is." Max said laughing and looked at tory.

"Yeah I awake I wonder what we are going to do today." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Well first we are going to get some food to eat and then we will work our way from there." Max said

Tory nodded and went to change clothes

"And we will need to go furniture hunting so that your and Lang's room gets filled in," Jason laughs a little.

Lang stretches and gets up off the couch with a yawn. He then heads to the bathroom.

Jason laughs softly, "so where do you think we should go to eat," he looks at Max.

"Okay... then I guess we be heading out to a place that serves pancakes," Jason laughs a little.

Lang laughs softly, "well Tory was fast to make her decision."

Jason laughs a little as he stretches, "well... I guess we better get going," he smiles.

Lang nods his head as he sits on the couch, getting on his shoes.

Jason was ready to go and stretches with a smile and walks out of the house, "so what are you going to get," he looks at Max.

Lang follows Jason, Max and Tory out of the house once he got his shoes on.

"Have no idea I will see about it when it comes." he said looking at him and then smiled not sure what to do next as he took them to the place they need to go. Just to get some food. "Its the best place and I love eating here."

"When have you eaten there? Before you were forced into the human world," Jason tilts his head as he looks at Max.

"Well looking forward to trying the food," Lang smiles a little.

"Um....Was I forced into the human world?" He looked at him wondering what he was talking about

(This is a different virsion he had that erased ^^ he time travel just reminding you)

Tory giggled and looked at them happy about everything.

Jason looks at Max and rubs his chin, ~right... he doesn't remember any of that because his older memories were erased due to pain.~ He shakes his head, "I guess I am still half asleep," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Lang laughs a little, "well, I can't wait to see what this place has. It might even be my new favorite place to eat after that."

Max shrugged. "Alright I just thought I would ask." he said looking at him and then headed to the place to eat. Max walked down the road to a place that was good and he didn't know what else. They could do, but he was going to take them to a store after this.

"Yeah They gonna beeeeee good." Tory said

Jason rubs the back of his head and follows Max to the restaurant that he knew about. He laughs a little, "well looks like Lang and Tory are already so excited about this place without being there yet."

Lang laughs a little and nods his head, "hey if Max thinks it's good, than it must be since Max doesn't really share a lot about his likes and dislikes," he rubs the back of his head. "Well... at least maybe not with me. But probably with you Jason," he looks at Jason.

"Yeah tho Tory can also see into the future so thats why she is happy." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head wondering what else to do.

"I never thought about that daddy never ready does...huh never thought about that." Tory said as she saw the place and got excited.

"Hm? I notice how Max can be sometimes," Jason laughs a little. "Yeah I suppose you have a point. But I don't see the point into seeing into the future about food," Jason laughs a little. "I feel like using it for that purpose is kind of a waste of magic," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang laughs a little, "just something I noticed even if I wasn't here long. I am sure Jason noticed it beforehand since they are together."

"honestly I can't help that I'm still trying to learn to control my magic. It's almost on all the time when I'm awake." She said smiling

Max looked at them. "I don't know for some reason I just don't like talking about myself." Max said

Jason laughs a little, "well your magic is slightly restricted when we are in the house due to the black magic."

Lang tilts his head, ".. not even to Jason? The one you are in a relationship with?"

"Jason has learned about me over the years...I don't know why I just never really know what I am going to do till I do it." he said thinking about it

Tory smiled and was giggling as she walked in front of the place they were going to eat at

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I have known Max ... for a while," he rubs the back of his head and walks into the building, sitting down and looks at the menu.

Lang laughs a little, "well.. I guess Jason is consider lucky since he knows things that not all people know about you," he rubs the back of his head. Lang follows Jason inside and sits down, looking at a menu, "hm... pretty cool how this is a choose your seating kind of restaurant," he smiles and continues looking at the menu.

"Yeah it really homey and yeah I guess so...I just don't like taking about myself so much...I never know why I just don't." he said looking at Lang not knowing how much of a mystery he really was. "I think I might have the berry crapes.....with hash-browns.....and maybe a pancake as well." He said thinking about it

"I want berry pancakes please!! Oh and apple juice!!" Tory said smiling as she hummed and rocked her feet back and forth.

- - - Updated - - -

"Yeah it really homey and yeah I guess so...I just don't like taking about myself so much...I never know why I just don't." he said looking at Lang not knowing how much of a mystery he really was. "I think I might have the berry crapes.....with hash-browns.....and maybe a pancake as well." He said thinking about it

"I want berry pancakes please!! Oh and apple juice!!" Tory said smiling as she hummed and rocked her feet back and forth.

"Well there is no reason why you shouldn't talk to the ones closer to you," Lang looks at Max and rubs the back of his head as he continues looking at the menu, wondering what to get, "hmmm.. Belgian waffles for me with some fruit punch."

Jason laughs a little as he looks at Max, "seems like Lang really wants you to open up a bit more," he smiles and looks at the menu, "hm... I will take a omelet with the sausage and bacon combo. And milk to drink."

"I guess so I don't know why its just hard for me to open up to people." he said looking at him and started to think about what was going on. "I don't know." He said thinking about it deeply now lost in thought.

Tory was giggling and looked at him

"Well your going to be living with Lang and Tory, the least you can do is open up to family members," Jason laughs a little as he pokes Max's nose.

Lang tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. just remember, I am not that hard to approach," he rubs the back of his head as he places the menu to the side.