Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

He smiled and looked at both of them. "Yeah I will make sure they know." he said looking at him and then kissed Jason's cheek smiling he was so happy that everything was going just right now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Max's father smiles and nods his head, looking at Tory and Lang, laughing a little, "you two are going to have a fun time sleeping since you two were napping when I got home," he rubs the back of his head and puts his dishes in the sink, washing them up and puts the dishes into the dish washer, putting it on the drying section.

Jason looks at Max and smiles, kissing his cheek and then laughs a little, "they had a pretty busy day, I am sure they will find a way to fall asleep," he stands up and cleans his dishes, putting it into the washer to get dried as well.

Lang laughs a bit and rubs the back of his head, "yeah.. I am sure I will be able to convince myself to go to sleep," he gets up and washes his dishes, putting the dishes into the washer as well.

Max's mother smiles a little, "well see you all in the morning," she rubs Max's, Lang's, Jason's and Tory's head one at a time, kissing her husband and heads off to the bedroom.

Tory giggles at her head being rubbed. "yeah I can always sleep more I feel like I didn't get a good night sleep last night sleep last night." SHe said looking at them as she finished eating her food.

Max smiled and soon finished his food

Jason looks at Tory and rubs the back of his head, "well I am sure starting now with all the extra sounds being blocked out due to the black magic barrier, you will sleep better tonight than other nights. You sure napped alright," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little and stretches with a yawn, "well since it sounds like we will be busy, I guess we should get some sleep as well."

Max's father laughs a bit and follows his wife.

"yeah I never really actually got to sleep that well and now I can sleep... I guess I might be making up for all the times I wasn't sleeping that well." Tory said Ashton finished eating as well.

"Well if you know anything you know where we are.. if you need us we will be there for you." He said smiling at Tory. "We will get you a room tomorrow sweetheart." He said

Jason looks at Tory and sighs a little, nodding his head with a smile, "yeah you can finally make up for all that lost sleep. I am sure you will be glad about that." He rubs the back of his head, wondering if he could still keep the barrier up when he was sleeping. He hadn't tried that before but he managed when he was napping before but napping was a bit different than sleeping for the whole night.

Lang watches Max's father and mother head to the stairs to go to bed, stretching, "well I guess one more night on the couch won't be so bad," he laughs a little. "Sure beats how I use to sleep on.. the floor," he stretches a bit.

"I'lll be ok dad I promise. If you can't do it I will just sleep tomorrow ok I promise." Tory said smiling and kissed her dad. "You can help me no matter what do I am happy." she said

Max smiled and nodded. "I know the feeling........I feel bad that it happened to you, but you are safe here I promise." he said smiling

- - - Updated - - -

"I'lll be ok dad I promise. If you can't do it I will just sleep tomorrow ok I promise." Tory said smiling and kissed her dad. "You can help me no matter what do I am happy." she said

Max smiled and nodded. "I know the feeling........I feel bad that it happened to you, but you are safe here I promise." he said smiling

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, poking her nose, "don't worry silly, I can handle it," he smiles and kisses Tory's forehead. "Of course I can," he rubs Tory's head.

Lang looks at Max and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah it feels nice to know that I am safe here," he rubs the back of his head.

Tory smiled and looked at him. "I promise I will be fine as well it makes me happy to think that you are here helping me and I love it." Tory said smiling

Max looked at Lang. "Do think anything of it. I am glad you feel safe." he said smiling

Jason smiles and nods his head, "of course, I am here to help you whenever you need it."

Lang smiles and nods his head, stretching a little, "well I suppose we should get some sleep if we are going to be busy while your dad works on the house extension."

Max smiled and looked at both lang and Tory happy that they were now a family. "WE are I have to think of where we should go and what to do tomorrow." he said as he went up the stairs and smiled

Jason smiles a little, "I am sure we will think of something to do," he rubs the back of his head as he follows Max upstairs.

Lang watches Jason and Max go upstairs, smiling as he goes back to lay on the couch.

Once tory laid down she was fast asleep again.

Max laid on the bed and started to get sleepy. "Yeah I guess so you never know." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek

Lang lays back down and then falls asleep.

Jason smiles a little and kisses Max's cheek, "you never know, your father might wake up earlier than everyone else and start working on the rooms. He is just that kind of person. Plus I am sure he wakes up early anyway. Your mom and dad seem to be the ones that wake up sooner than everyone else," he laughs a little and stretches, falling asleep.

Jason laughs a little, " yeah that is true but I mean... your father works so he is use to being a morning person. And I am sure your mom is as well," he lays down on the bed and yawns.

Jason nods his head as he watches how quickly Max fell asleep after stating he was tired. He laughs a little and then yawns, falling asleep as well.

Jason slowly wakes up and looks at Max with a smile, "oh your awake now?" He stretches with a yawn and kisses Max as he sits up. He looks at the time, "well we better see if breakfast is made or if that is part of the plan to get us out of the house," he laughs a little.

"Hm... yeah that probably will be a good idea. Luckily, unlike the human world, it is a lot easier to move stuff from store to house," Jason smiles and rubs Max's head, stretching with a yawn, "we should see if Tory and Lang are awake," he rubs the back of his neck.

Jason nods his head with a smile, "alright, let's go. We have a pretty eventful day today," he laughs a little as he walks out of the bedroom. He pauses and sees an empty room across the hallway, "hm... seems like your dad is already working on Tory's and Lang's rooms," he laughs a little.

"he really is a morning person." He said looking at him and headed into the kitchen realizing breakfast have not been cooked yet. "I guess we need to take them out for breakfast also it looks like Tori is staring." He said as Cory was starting to wake up