Hello, everyone!

bondingboys

Ah, well, actually I've been around YO for couple years? Used to silently lurking around and never introduced myself even after signing up ORZ

So, hello, hello! I'm bondingboys. Call me Bond. I read fiction quite a lot. Love to read MM/LGBTQ+ novels more than BL manga, though. Haha!

Oh, but my first BL manga was "La Esperança" by Chigusa Kawai-sensei. I remembered I liked the plotline but not really into the MC's romance. Oh! But I love Josh character and his other story in the series, though. He's fun and endearing. I could see him being the MC or even the sassy sidekick in today's YA/LGBTQ+ novel lol

Anyway! I'm usually lurking around BL novels section and I'm one of the Book Club members there. Other than reading, I like to recommend and discuss novels with anyone! So if you guys interested (in fiction/novels/manga), just PM me, okay~~ And let's be reading-buddies! (≧▽≦)

Oh! Also! Nice to meet you, guys~~ (๑>؂

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bondingboys

• Ryuu_L

• Riki

• Racheal

Welcome to YO Bond .. it's a bit wired to say since you're member here before me >

Nice to meet you Bond ;D

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome!! It's good to introduce yourself, no need to be shy as we are all fans on yaoi lol Hope you have a good experience here and hope to see you around lol ^^

Hello Bond! Nice to meet you and a belated welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

2q1ujpu.jpg

Hi, nice to get to know you. Never to late to say hi ^^

C ya. I guess you allready know your way around. :p

Happy Reading

:9onion70:

​​

Heya heya

! ^ ^ I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Bond, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Wow! Thank you so much for your warm welcoming, guys! You all are so nice and friendly and helpful I feel blessed~~(๑>؂

Hello Bond! Nice to meet you. (: If I'll ever need a recommendation for a BL novel, I'll definitely take you up on your offer and PM you. (; Till then, have fun~

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

I think i've seen you in the BL novel sections and glad to see you're already having fun around the forum ^ ^ feel free to drop me a message anytime if you feel like it :) enjoy your time and see you around the forum~! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...