FriskyKittyKat69

Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

Dragongirl26

"Sorry my wrist is hurting and I thought a warm bath would help my wrist and my ankle." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath and looked around not sure what to do next.  "I hope my leg feels better soon."

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma laughs a little as he looks at Izumi, "did you get sore for all your drawing you have done? But yeah, if a warm bath will help, I have no problem taking a bath with you." Ryouma looks at Izumi's leg, "I am sure it will," he then picks up Izumi and walks to the bathroom so they can take a bath. He sits Izumi on the toilet and starts adjusting the temperature of the water. 

Dragongirl26

"I got sore from just got from sitting there without moving for a while." he said looking at him and humming and then grabbed on to Ryouma. "Thanks for helping me out here. I hope it gets better soon." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I love you." he said

FriskyKittyKat69

"I am sure it will, it just takes time for something like this to get better," Ryouma smiles a little and kisses Izumi's cheek as well. "I love you too," he finishes setting up the temperature. He then helps Izumi takes off his clothes and sits him in the tub.