Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Sorry my wrist is hurting and I thought a warm bath would help my wrist and my ankle." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath and looked around not sure what to do next.  "I hope my leg feels better soon."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma laughs a little as he looks at Izumi, "did you get sore for all your drawing you have done? But yeah, if a warm bath will help, I have no problem taking a bath with you." Ryouma looks at Izumi's leg, "I am sure it will," he then picks up Izumi and walks to the bathroom so they can take a bath. He sits Izumi on the toilet and starts adjusting the temperature of the water. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I got sore from just got from sitting there without moving for a while." he said looking at him and humming and then grabbed on to Ryouma. "Thanks for helping me out here. I hope it gets better soon." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "I love you." he said

"I am sure it will, it just takes time for something like this to get better," Ryouma smiles a little and kisses Izumi's cheek as well. "I love you too," he finishes setting up the temperature. He then helps Izumi takes off his clothes and sits him in the tub.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah I know next time I need to watch the cliff I hate that I got so into the acting that I didn't see that coming it sucked so much." he said looking at him and then shook his head not sure what he needed to do. "I am kind or hating that I lost my balance." he said as he got ready to get inside the tub with Ryouma

"Well it's not like there is going to be a next time since your planning on quitting and start professionally drawing, once you get better right?" Ryouma sighs and rubs the back of his head, "well it's not going to stay like that, it will get better in no time, you just need to be patient," he rubs Izumi's head with a smile.

"Yeah but a second movie shouldn't stop you from quitting and starting a job in art. I mean... I can only assume you will do an art job once your drawings get better," Ryouma rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, kissing Izumi and  he goes back to washing himself.

"Yeah I think that is what I am going to do and it makes me happy to even think about doing stuff like this." he said smiling and looked Ryouma in the eyes. "Thank you for knowing or thinking that I could do this." he said looking at him

Ryouma smiles a little, "yeah I am sure you will be a lot happier doing something you actually like to do," he kisses Izumi's cheek. He laughs a little, "of course, I am pretty positive you will get better, just need practice."

• 2 weeks later...

"I know you can. All you need is practice and eventually you will get better," Ryouma smiles as he rubs Izumi's head.

• 2 weeks later...

" I can't wait till I get  good enough to make my own manga I am really excited about it" Izumi said looking at him. " you so far on my number one supporter my family didn't even really support me in this so it means a lot to me" he said kissing ryouma deeply. "I did miss you all day tho."

Edited by Dragongirl26

"I am sure you will get there in no time if you continue practicing," Ryouma mentions with a smile. He nods his head, "of course, you will always have my full support," he then kisses Izumi as well. He laughs a little, "ah... you actually missed me? I still remember that time  that you were trying to get rid of me while I was in my annoying phase," he pokes Izumi's nose. "You were completely annoyed of me," he laughs softly.

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

"I was and I know I was...Tho I was still in denial I wanted to be with a girl like lalalu and it was different I never knew I wanted to be with another guy." he said looking at him. "Tho you never gave up and in the end I came around and saw that I loved you just as much as you loved me." Izumi said smiling. 

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head, "yeah .... that's true. You were completely obsessed though I had no problem with that," he smiles a little. Ryouma smiles and slowly nods his head, leaning over and kisses Izumi's cheek, "which I am glad about."

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma nods his head with a smile and kisses him as well, holding onto Izumi. "Yeah I suppose you do have a point. The water is starting to get kinda cold anyway," he laughs a little.

"Yeah we take a long time just sitting in here and enjoying each other." he said as he kissed his cheek. The looked at him as he tried to get up, but  when he tried he fell back down Realizing his leg still hurt.

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head as he rests against Izumi, kissing his cheek as well. He then gets up and shakes his head, "hey, don't do that. Your going to get yourself hurt," he pokes Izumi's nose and grabs a towel, leaning down, picking Izumi out of the tub and wraps the towel around Izumi, laughing a little, "it feels like I am taking care of a kid," he smiles.

• 4 weeks later...

Ryouma laughs a little and looks at Izumi, "how can  you forget something like that? Was the bath really that comforting for your ankle?" He chuckles and kisses Izumi's cheek, "of course I do," he then takes Izumi to the bedroom, laying him down on the bed to dry him off.

• 2 weeks later...

" honestly yes the bath was so relaxing that I forgot my ankle hurt and I was really excited to have this bath. I really do like the baths. Now we should go make some food and i can draw well I am waiting for the food I would help but let's face it I'm a disaster in the kitchen" Izumi said

Ryouma laughs a little, "your so silly. But at least you know the warmth helps your ankle feel better. Maybe we should try using a heating pad on your leg since it helps so much," he dries Izumi. He chuckles, "ah are you getting hungry? What do you want to eat?"

• 3 weeks later...