Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma smiles as he shakes the woman's hand, sitting down, "of course, it's no problem." He figured the woman was most likely talking about Izumi and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "oh... well, Izumi got a little ... hurt on our most recent shoot so he is at home resting."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"OK well thanks so much for meeting with us today. Alright so he got hurt on your shoot thats sad.....So there was a picture released on the media where you two were cuddling are you too together everyone wants to know."

Ryouma looks at the interviewer and rubs the back of his head, "well... he was going through quite a big deal of pain so I was just comforting him the best I can. I mean.. the accident was a real bad one, I even suffered whip lash from it a bit," he sighs a little.

"Oh...um it kind of happened after the shooting I suppose," Ryouma rubs the back of his head. As much as he kinda wanted to tell the truth, he decided it wasn't the time to really do that so he shakes his head, "no of course not. We are just close in this working field."

"Awww ok." She said as she wrote it all down she wanted it to be something more juicy. "So word is buzzing around that there is going going a part 2 is there any word on there?" she said looking at him wondering what to ask next

Ryouma looks at the woman and laugh a little, rubbing the back of his head, "gees... you sound so disappointed," he smiles a little. He tilts his head to the side and then nods his head, "I don't know all the details but yeah, there is going to be a part 2 but once this project is done, Izumi is going to retire from this industry and move on to something he wants to do."

"Why does he want to retire? He is the best in this industry? I guess you might not know that well then." She said smiling. "Most of us were hoping for something juicy the way you are Izumi's are on screen it could full all of us."

"He told me he rather do something he wanted to do. And acting isn't really something he wants to do for the rest of his life. I mean... I will still probably act since I am not sure what else I am good at," Ryouma rubs his chin a little. He tilts his head and smiles, "well... even if we were an item, we don't ... really want other people to know. You know for privacy reasons."

"Ahh I understand so if you were it might make things worse." She said looking at him and sighed as she thought of more questions. "So after this next movie do you have anything else planned or lined up for yourself?" He asked

Ryouma nods his head as he rubs the back of his head. He rubs his chin, "hm... well I am sure the director has some things in mind. But he doesn't know about Izumi wanting to retire... so uh.. that's going to be fun," he says slightly sarcastically with a soft laugh.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head as he stands up, "well... it was nice meeting up and having this interview," he holds out his hand so the woman can shake it.

Ryouma rubs the back of his head as he then looks at his phone, smiling a little as he texts Izumi back:

"Hey there, I just got done with a interview. Is everything okay at the house?"

Feeling bad for Izumi, Ryouma texted back:

"Aw... sorry to hear that. I will be back soon, okay? I need to go to the store and then I will be back home."

"Ok hurry I miss you and want you back soon I'm making a pouty face because I miss you so." 

Izumi said and then laughed knowing he wasn't making a face and that he just wanted to see what he would reply

Ryouma laughs a little with a smile as he then texts Izumi again.

"Alright alright. Don't forget, I still need to get your sushi and your present."

'Your so silly. I figured you missed me. Or just wanted me to get you your sushi and present.'

Ryouma sent the message as he lets out a soft laugh.

'Your such a little goober but your my little goober. I will be home soon alright. Look forward to your sushi and your present,'

Ryouma smiles as he messages Izumi back.

'I will be back soon Izumi. I need to get back to work. Love you.'

Ryouma texted back and smiles, reading Izumi's text and then gets back to work.