Online to a Physical Realtionship(me and StainedCrimson)

Ms.Flair

b6f5cf8b16dbcd1225d72783fa7a9a2f.jpg

red_wolf_by_dolphy.jpg

Name: Marcus

Race: Were-Lycan (came from pure blood line.)

Likes: Books, Culinary Arts(Likes to cook and bake food),Music

Dislikes: Bad tasting food, Doctors, Cats

Dating is hard, and it can be harder for someone like Marcus who is gay and someone who wasn't completely human. Marcus thought it would be the best to try online dating, after unsuccessful blind dates and mixers. After signing up on the site, he started to causal talk with people and message other members till came upon ?'s profile.

They started to talk through messages and emails where it led to their first phone call. It was weird because he felt a great connection between them even over the phone. After a couple phone calls, they started to video chat between each other. When he first saw him like that, he felt his whole body throb. This wasn't an innocent relationship, there was some naughtier exchanges between two of them. Something was missing though, he wanted physical touch.

It changed though, when Marcus got the courage to ask his boyfriend now that certain question. Marcus was on his phone, using mobile app as he pulled up the messages. Starting to type out of the message, before he sent it over. The message read;

'Hey there Babe. I got a question, a really out there one. I want to meet with you, I want to meet the man that makes me laugh over the phone and feel the man who I see...'

That was recently, and now today was the day for them to meet..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• StainedCrimson

8801c2ba9137fb196bd7099299efe5b9.jpg

SLc-BlackJaguar.jpg

Name: Jae-Seong

Race: Jaguar

Dislikes: Crowds, people/places that use too much perfume/fragrance

At some point he knew he had to at least start looking for someone. If for no other reason that to get his coworkers to stop prodding at him or using him as someone for dating mixers. That was one of the downsides to being an office worker. You were expected to socialize with your peers after work and some of them would try to find a date while out. Jae-Seong, or Jay as his coworkers and friends called him, sighed silently but heavily into his drink one night at such an event and resolved to look over the weekend.

Despite his best efforts the online dating thing didn't really pan out well for him. Hard enough to find someone he was willing to meet in person, but then there was the whole issue of being gay and finding men who interested him enough to continue talking to them. To say nothing else of his other concerns. It was, to his surprise, that someone in a chat room of all things that caught his interest.

Thankfully the other man seemed willing to keep things online for now, but their conversations were always something he looked forward to. Gradually they built up to phone calls and then video chats which were a bit trickier to plan out due to his work schedule being fairly hectic at times. Still, things seemed to be going well and he was able to get his friends to back off trying to set him up by saying that he was talking with someone. That 'talking' eventually changed when suddenly he was suddenly told the other wanted to meet. After having figured out a day and time, he slowly agreed to it with some reluctance over his past experiences not lending themselves to being very optimistic about it.

Still, he thinks to himself while smoothing his top in the mirror before turning to leave, we have been talking for awhile now. It's only natural we should meet in person at some point. That does little to lessen his slight uncertainty as he heads to the cafe that they agreed on. Arriving first he grabs a table and starts to look over the menu while waiting.

Marcus was just arriving near the cafe, as he had taken his motorbike over to the location. Parking in the parking lot, as he took his helmet with him. Going in the cafe, as he pulled out his phone to check the photo that was given to him. Holding the helmet in his hand, as he looked around the whole cafe. Spotting a man that looked the picture, he slowly came over to the table.

Standing by the table, he was silent for the moment before he spoke up suddenly. "Hello there. Are you..Jay? xxx?" Jasper asked, pointing out the username that was used in the chat room and their chats. "If you aren't, it is fine. I was just waiting to meet with a male," Jasper said right after.

Jasper looked about, as he moved to send a quick message. Waiting for answer, he thought about it before he sighed out. "I am sorry," Jasper said not giving it a chance. Jasper started to walk away, going straight to the counter to order something for himself.

• Saga locked this topic