Name : Kyle Parker

Nickname Ky

Birthday January

Occupations: None

Height : 5,6

Weight: 140 -160

Sexual : Gay

Dislikes: his father , cold nights , alcohol

Starter Kyle knew he had to get him and his brother out of that house or they would end up dead just like thire poor mother he grabbed what little money he had saved and a diperbag for his brother before sneaking out of the apartment complex he walked a good while before the clear sky turned in to a storm it became very hard for him to see he pulled his coat over to keep the baby dry . In a mad dash to find shelter he eneded up raining in to the road seeing headlight nearly end his life . he Panted as the car stopped there didn’t seem to be anyone else on the road he was about to keep walking when the door open. He wonder if the driver was angry at him .Kyle glance down to see his sweet brother Dylan sound asleep .

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• mik3la

iyiko7.jpg

Name: Samael Lamberg

Nickname: Sam

Orientation: Bi

Dislikes: dictatorships, lies,

Story: He is the CEO of ComTec Industry, a large company that handles commercials and develops technologies to easy the life. he was married before with a woman but she betrayed him and divorced. Since then, he has a ruff time to trust people even though he is a kind person. Nevertheless he has to put up a mask that shows only a heartless man who will do anything to get what he wants.

The fact is, that once you get to know him, you will discover that the mask and the other self, are the same person. The both sides are part of him. He is like that. He can be cruel but he can be kind aswell.

It was a rainy night when he was coming home from a dinner party that was held for his new tech promotion. He asked his driver to close the glass between the two of them, so that he can relax in his privacy. Unfortunately the relaxing part didn't last long because the car made some sudden turns and after it stopped. Before he could ask what happened he saw his driver getting out in the rain. Curious, he looked out on the back window and saw a person holding something in his arms all drained by the rain. Who is that crazy to walk in the rain. he could catch a cold

Taking his umbrella he got out of the car and turned to see the person standing in the middle of the road. His driver wanted to walk towards the boy but he stopped him with a simple gesture of hand. He then took a step forward and stop where his car ended. "Did you get hurt?" he asked in a neutral voice. "Why are you running in the middle of the road on a rainy day like this? And at night?" he continued asking wanting to know what was the others reason. He couldn't tell what the other was holding, but he noticed that the other was checking it from time to time.

He was worried the man was anger but the Stanger showed some concern he smiled

“No sir I am. Fine I am just trying to get to the nearest shelter” He looked down his coat and made sure the baby was try.

“I didn’t see the road sir “ he step closer to him to get under the other man large Umbrella

“Sorry to trouble you we will be on our way..” soon the sleeping baby started to cry due to being wet and hunger

Kyle stayed under the umbrella and smiled at Dylan “its okay ill make you a bottle soon “

He then looked at the older man “do you think you could walk us across the road?” he asked pointing to a closed shop that had a awning it would seem that’s as far as the two would get in this storm .

Sam narrowed his eyes as the boy found shelter under his umbrella. He had courage or he was too fool to trust everyone in his path. Then a brilliant idea came in his mind as the boy was talking but before he could say anything the thing in the boy's arms started to make noises. In that moment he realized that there was a baby in the others arms. Which he find it really strange. did he kidnap the baby? anything is possible around this areas, he thought keeping his dark eyes on the boy.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you let me give you shelter for the moment, until you will find your way to ... wherever you are head to?" he said pointing with his hand towards his car. The driver got back in waiting for his master to get in. Sam waited for the other to reply. "I wont bite" he said smiling. not too hard "Plus i think you need a warm place to stay in this cold rainy night" he added trying to convinced the boy to get in.

Kyle noticed the man didn’t seem happy when he came closer he just need get his brother and himself out of the rain he keep rocking this brother there was no way he could make a bottle out in this rain but when the man offer his eyes light up when he was offer shelter .

“really!? You would do that for me and my little brother!”

he was over joyed at this but when he said wherever they were going to he sighed

“I had to get away form my father.. I don’t really have anywhere to go , just away.. “Yes thank you I promise we wont be trouble I will need to go to the store in a few days but I have money.. and ill even work for you.. to earn our keep “ He said enjoying the warm of the car . he took a deep breath trying to think of a plan. He got in the car and took off his wet coat and placed it inside the dipper bag before getting in and making a bottle

• 2 weeks later...

Sam waited for the boy to get in and than pointed to the driver to get out of this area. As he sat near the boy and heard what he had to say, he keept looking at him, more like studying him. He could tell that the boy was probably in his twenty, and he did noticed some small bruises on the boys neck, which kind of made him wonder what happened, or maybe that was the reason than he ran away.

"What's your name boy?" he asked looking at him and after lowering his gaze to the little thing in his hands. Other questitons were popping in his mind. Who was this boy? Why was he running away with his brother in his hands? Was that really his brother? Even though he didn't cared much about someone else than himself, this boy managed to intrigue him and made him wonder. He never encountered unhappy people very often, or if they were they tried to mask it in his presents. People were never honest with him. Maybe that's why he had so much paranoia somethimes.

"Hope you did not kidnapped that baby and say it is your brother" he added wanting to make sure that he did the right thing taking him in his car. Not that it was hard to keep him steady. By the looks of the boy he was weakened, so he would have that much of a strainght to fight back. He didn't want for his good will to be played. He was a kind person but only with few people.

Kyle sat in the car holding the bag close rocking his little brother who seem to be getting fussy “ I know.. ill feed you when we get to the nice man house..” He looked at Sam who was eyeing him “my name is Kyle.. our last name is parker “ He said sofly “he my brother is name is dyan he only a few months old mama past away during child brith and papa said he was going to sell him.” He said holding the baby close . he looked like he wanted to cry but didn’t . Dylan grip Kyle shirt so he put on a smile “ everything fine..” He said sofly still rocking him .

“I spouse what I am doing his kidnaping but.. I couldn’t leave him.. papa allway been rought with me but selling a child and he not going to give him to a nice family I heard him say something about sex and films..” He shivered and was now whispering all this in sam ear not wanting his little brother to hear. He stayed close to the man “ he was sure the other would drop them off at a shelter knowing the story . He turned to look out the window “ I never got your name sir”

Sam listen carefully not believing what the boy was telling him. That was horrible. Yes, he did see and done some horrible things himself, but selling a child that little to some perverts, that was too much. He was a pervert of his own, in his own way, but he would never harm or do something like those things to children. He had some standards that he would not cross. It was his pride and plus, he tried to do all legal, not wanting to end up in jail or who knows, dead. In his area of business anything was possible.

"Lamberg. Sam Lamberg" he said shortly when the boy asked, tapping his chin trying to figure out what he could do with the boy. He wasn't a baby lover. Not that he didn't liked children, but because he couldn't understand the little ones. Especially because they couldn't speak and he just couldn't guess what they always wanted. But with the boy, well that was a different story. have to admit that he is a good looking fellow.

"Look, I might help you with your little brother and i guess the police cause i am pretty sure your old man already called them" he said taking out his phone and dialed a number on the screen waiting for the person to pick up. For the boys to be safe, well, as safe as they could be away from the old man and with him, he had to get some paperwork done. "Hey Sanders, its me. No, all is good ... Listen, I need some papers done by tomorrow morning at my desk. It's pretty urgent" he said looking outside the window. After a pause he spoke again. "You know that money isn't a problem" he said and another pause fallowed. "Ok. Thanks. I'll send you the details in a few moments" he said hanging the phone turning to the boy.

"I might help you in that matter. I will take you guys in and handle the rest. You don't need to worry about anything else" he said jolting his mouth corner into a small smile, typing on his phone. "In return you will have to stay with me for a period of time" he said not looking at the boy, being too concentrate on his phone.

Kyle smiled when the man offer him help “you will.. “ He felt like he had been saved as he rocked the small boy . “off course mr Lamberg I will work hard to repay your kindness. “ he took a breath he would not have to worry about his little brother being taken and they would both be safe . He then moved to the small bed room to chang Dylan diper and set up a blanket and pillow on the floor he would sleep beside his brother till he could get some kind of paypen or crib. He feel asleep quickly it had been a long night.

• 1 month later...

Next morning Sam was in his office that was on the east side of the mansion, behind big wooden doors. He had to some paperwork for the business that he was running legally but also hat to settle some terms with some individuals on the phone about some other businesses that weren't so legal at all. But one had to make the living, and as long as he had power and backup, he could do whatever he wanted. At the same time he asked for some background check about the boy and his brother and who their father was. That was the main reason. He wanted to know about his old man and make sure that he would never ever look for them. Even if he wasn't the kind to do such things, that boy light up something in him. it was strange even for him because he never had a thing for someone. Not since he was with HIM, but that was another story which he wished he could forget.

Wrapping the remaining papers on his desk and send some final e-mails with final instructions, he moved in the dinning room, waiting for breakfast to be served and also waiting for the boy to take the meal with him. It had passed some time since he ate with someone at the table and he was curious about himself as for the boy as well.

Kyle woke up with his baby brother Dylan he noticed it was morning . he took his brother down stairs to the kitchen set the baby down on a blanket before he started making pancakes he sighed “I will have to find away to go to the store “he heard footsteps he glanced at Sam “ good morning , I will have coffee up soon” he smiled this was the 1st night he sleep soundly in a long time ,not wanting didn’t want to bring up the fact that he need a tone of baby items . He had money for most baics thing but his baby brother needed a bed . he served the breakfast “how do you like your coffee ?” he did his best to help Sam with anything he need he was grateful to him.

• Saga locked this topic