The Unsent Letter to You

SpiritualHarmony

This is more of a letter. I do wrote poetry but I felt as though I should post this. This letter was for my one and only ex. Hehe ^~^ yeah my first relationship was when J was a freshman in college. But anywayssss enjoy my purest form of feelings.

I love you in all the infinite timelines,galaxies, and universes. I never get tired of seeing you,talking to you, crying to you, and many more miscellaneous things. Endlessly falling in love with you will never get tiresome. I fully understand now that I truly love you. I was so scared back when we first met. I never given myself to anyone before. I was wasn’t prepared nor planning to be with you. I wasn’t comfortable or true to myself. So I never thought a guy could really love me.

But you showed me different. I don’t regret meeting . Even though we are not together anymore , I have started to love you. I want to love you with no boundaries, indiscriminately, and with nothing being asked for in return. I know you will never think of getting with me, but I still love you.

I’ve started to love myself more because of you and as my fears are starting to fade;the shield over my eyes have lifted. I’ve seen how immature I was because of my hurt heart that I was trying to protect. I want you to see, feel and taste every part of me. I want you not to only see the physical attraction of me but the spiritual outlook of my life source and the sultry vibes that ooze and exudes from my very soul. I want you to unlock my brain for your picking and build me more intellectually.

I thank you for everything you have given to me(the good,the bad, and the “meh”). Without you I would still be this monotonous person that was nothing but a shell. I have started to love you unconditionally. Nothing about you is needed to be changed. You are the ray sunshine to my moonlit vigor.

You changed me for the best as I cannot think of a better person to love. I finally understand that my love for everyone is not the same for you; you are in your own category of my heart. I would drop everything to help you and assist you in every way.

I thought I didn’t need to change and was so stubborn about that i was always right and you were always wrong. That defense mechanism was used my whole life and I now see it was wrong. I had that defensive wall up because I’ve been hurt and unable to talk about my feelings and I’m the worst person to express my feelings. I couldn’t express myself in a more intellectual and intimate way because I was scared of what might come out. I came to the realization of who I am because of you.

I want you to help me and guide me along the way. I want you to help me be able to speak my mind more and communicate. I want you to talk about different topics and shed more light onto my eyes and mind. I no longer want to be scared and I really hate that I have driven you to someone else but I’m happy that your happy.

Thank you again for helping me become the best me I can be at the moment and putting pieces of the future better me together also. I just thank God and the natural forces for letting me understand that I need to be me and then I could have had you. Lesson learned.

I will love you longer than any forever in this time space. I will love you through the afterlife and the reincarnation of our souls.

This is my transcended love for you🖤

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This has made me tear up~~ cheetah7 It's so beautiful, he is so lucky to have experienced such a deep and pure and strong love like yours. Curiosity makes me wonder why such a strong relationship ended~ cheetah9

And I hope you are strong if he is in another relationship (if I understood correctly he is) and that you don't suffer too much~~~ cheetah10

Thank you. I found him entertaining other women and he said he didn’t love me anymore. He has moved on to another but tries to be my friend. I was hurt but I don’t feel any hate nor sorrow anymore. I kind of blame myself for being so closed off but *shrugs*

Damn, when you found it out you must have felt so bad and hurt~~~ He should have just told you from the beginning if he had no more feelings for you than to go cheat on you!~~ >_____

*kisses forehead* you shouldn’t worry too much of my past hehehe. It will only break your heart further

You're a sweetheart~~~ I hope you find that one person who deserves and values you as they should~~~ cheetah10

• 4 years later...

Damn, your unsent letter hits a little too close to home... It's beautiful. You wrote your own self into it and that's what makes it poetic, no matter the format.

Hey, it's been 4 years since you posted this. I hope you're happy now and have kept the lessons you have learned back then.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/13/2022 at 6:36 PM, Faithful Banana said:

Damn, your unsent letter hits a little too close to home... It's beautiful. You wrote your own self into it and that's what makes it poetic, no matter the format.

Hey, it's been 4 years since you posted this. I hope you're happy now and have kept the lessons you have learned back then.

Hey! This is my first time back on in a very long time hehehe. Our paths crossed again and we picked up where we left off but unfortunately he got his other girlfriend pregnant and that was my only deal breaker as he is poly and I am an open minded non-monogamous person. But I never regret what life hands me! I am currently happy, I finished college last December and will be going back in august for my masters. 

Oh, welcome back! Yeah, life doesn't always turn out how we want it to. I'm glad you're happy though. Good luck with your masters!

• Thanks 1

Thank you my love and this poem still stands the test of time. I will always love him. I learned that even unconditional love has boundaries. And I’m on a my wellness journey of being a better me after gaining so much weight during college and such. But enough of my little life. Thank you for appreciating my work. I haven’t written in so long but I might start again because of you^///^

• Like 1

I understand what you mean. And yes, definitely do take care of yourself and become who you wish to be.

I'm glad I made you consider writing again. ^^