Seeking Uke or Seke for 18+ RP

StainedCrimson

Hello.

I am looking to possibly add a short-term RP, with the potential to go long-term. A few musts for this would be: read my RP rules/expectations in the spoiler, possible mpreg, and more likely than not a sadistic seme (MC) with tentacles or something other.

If you're interested PM me and we can discuss plot and such.

Here are some basic rules/expectations I have for my RP partners:

1. You MUST be 18+ in real life to rp with me. If you say you are and I find out you're not I will shut down the rp and report you to an administrator.

2. You must have a good grasp of English and proper grammar usage. Mistakes happen, I get it but do make sure that I can easily read and understand what it is you're writing.

3. I expect substance, not fluff, in a response. While a paragraph or more is preferred, so long as it moves the plot forward and isn't just a one-liner, I'll accept it or let you know you need to give your reply more substance so I can give a proper response. If this is a consistent problem then I may end the RP.

3. Replies. Life exists outside of here and I get that. That being said, let me know when and how long you'll be gone for instead of vanishing if possible. I expect, unless you state otherwise, replies to be at least once a week.

4. I would hope this obvious but I will say this in case it's not... You need to be okay and willing to do graphic sex scenes. I am somewhat into bondage but I am one for graphic and detailed sex scenes. If you're not okay with this then please move along.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Ms.Flair

Top Posters In This Topic