Problem with notifications in my email account

mangafriend

Hello! How do I get rid of email from YO in my email account. When I checked my email today, I got about 900 junk emails from YO. It was frustrating and it did take a lot of time to delete all the unimportant email. Because I have subscribed to some thread, I get a lot of spam mail that notify me that other member in YO have subscribed in the same thread.

Is there a function in setting that can stop the notification to my email account? I don't want my email to be spammed with notification from all the threads I write in YO again. Hope you can understand that is not fun to suddenly get 900 email and have to delete one after one.

Thank you for understanding my problem.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangafriend

• Key

• Suida

Go to 'Settings' and then 'General Settings' and select 'Through my control panel only'. This should solve your problem. (;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A66mUCR.jpg

abmgZyM.jpg

I still have some problem with getting notifications on my email account. I have read some of the notification, and moste of them is late updated notifications from subscribed thread dated from 24/04/18, then 25/04/18 and now 26/04/18. I find it really abnormal. Can't understand why I still get them. I didn't have this problem before. Just now in this month.

, do you know this problem? I did exact as you showed on the pictures.

w15c0kr.jpg

It seems there are some issues with certain member subscriptions, I have contacted vBulletin for support, still waiting for their answer.

Sorry, my fault. Thank you. The issue has been solved. I don't get any random notifications anymore.