It's Draco and Harry sitting in a tree...

BasePairWobble

Hey everybody!

tomorrow is the release date of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 in Germany and therefore I couln't help but falling in love again with this wonderful couple Harry and Draco ^^ when i was younger i used to read fanfiction with all the Harry Potter pairings (severus/lucius, severus/harry, draco/harry...) and I wanted to ask you wheather you've also had favourite couples from books or movies which were not originally meant to be yaoi.

PS: to mark the occasion i found this cute video on youtube again (the pictures are not that special but i like the song)

• Like 2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BasePairWobble

• Sasunarufan13

• moidixmois

• Gatichan

I like Edward - Jacob from Twilight :D So hot! I like them a looot! They would look hot together :7yoyo10:

Yeah! you're absolutely right - some may say i've watched that movie just because of those two ^///^

Nice thread :)

I also like some pairings from Harry Potter, but my favorite is Fred X George Weasley ....twincest, yeah

And then would come Harry/Draco

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i am into harry/draco!!!!! To me, its so unbelievable but believable at the same time (lots of contradiction i know, let me explain).

It seems like with most of the fan fics, most authors can generally come up with ways to make the couple viable, but if you think too hard on some authors reasoning, it wont make sense anymore. But either way, i enjoy the creativity and the story twists they generally entail

Currently i am into harry/draco!!!!! To me, its so unbelievable but believable at the same time (lots of contradiction i know, let me explain).

It seems like with most of the fan fics, most authors can generally come up with ways to make the couple viable, but if you think too hard on some authors reasoning, it wont make sense anymore. But either way, i enjoy the creativity and the story twists they generally entail

i know what you mean - too much alkohol always is a good explanation or a completely messed up potion ^^

that's a nice one:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love Drarry )

Reading HarryxDraco fanfiction is how I spend most of my free time. (I also like HarryxTom and FredxGeorge)

And drooling over fanart such as this:

1490237172.jpg

From Twilight I prefer Edward - Jasper :)

• 6 months later...

From books it's only Harry Potter in which I have yaoi couples LOL Those are Draco/Harry, Sirius/Harry, Remus/Harry and Snape/Harry :) I even write fanfics about Drarry LOL They are by far the most perfect couple in the Harry Potter world in my opinion LOL

• 1 year later...

What!?!? Harry and Draco??! Oh gosh, never! Harry and Ron maybe, like Bromance with Ted and Barney lol

But I'm also a total fan of Sherlock and Watson, Kaname and Zero