マネジメント | Management - Syunta_87

LunariaRocks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

shouldve put a tag its only availabe in japanese language huhu i just finished downloaded this for the whole day only to find out no eng available sadge

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I ask for the walkthrough of this game? I just heard of it from a friend and they told me this is really good. Also is there a chance that I can use an external program to translate it? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 5:14 PM, LunariaRocks said:

Hey there, this game is in fact censored! those uncensored versions are from deep within the game files ( click bait )

I posted a little guide from an external site. It should help you! maybe modi ocr can help with it!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, there isnt mediafire is not trusted for me ( plus there is too much data for free account ).

- - - Updated - - -

So sorry not as of now ( the game in general is hard to crack ) english patch

Can U send the link of the post or the site to uncensor the game ??

The only thing that can be uncensored using what's already hidden in the game are mostly the images during conversations, not the event scenes. So I think it's probably not worth it to create a partial uncensored patch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi, im kinda reader but this time i want to upgrade. this maybe a kind of new experience to me but sadly the mega link you shared is not working anymore. i found this game maybe very interesting. im looking for other links but found none. so please can you reshared the file shishou? 🥺😥