Te4ajs3.png

Original Title: Ouja ni Koi Shita Cinderella

Alt. Title: 王者に恋したシンデレラ

Author/Artist: KAMON Saeko

Year of release: 2018

Published by: Houbunsha

PVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gif

Download Ouja ni Koi Shita Cinderella Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PVBeKlT.gif

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you so much

its always a pleasure to check yaoitaku just to see your releases, simply amazed, thanks

and you Dakarananda, who are you, can't you see that you bugging everyone, check your morals idiot!

this is gonna kill me onion5, please Dakarananda stop being a DICK!!! :cuteonion58:

And thanks sooo much for sharing

I love you!!! foxy3

I'm a huge fan of kamon saeko!! I'm grateful that your sharing this manga with us in spite of the sh!tty dakarananda!!

Dear

, I am writing this message, for I have a reason to. THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!!! I feel so half :) & half not :( . I read the message from
from the top first. THIS IS MADE ME SO :mad: .......

:) Thank You So Much For The Upload! Take as long as you need! I appreciate you going through the trouble of doing all the work to put it on here.

:( And you Son of Bitch, Dakarananda, who are you, but what I really don’t understand is why the story is not incomplete. That mean here the last few chapters and extras still got some more to upload. But you must explain to us for some reason, WHY.

"I want you

& Dakarananda to finish for uploading the last few chapters and extras. I'm more serious about this. REALLY!!!!" Everyone want to read this the last few chapters and extras.

Can you please upload the last few chapters and extras, so please? And I really hope it come out soon because I really can’t wait for the next chapter. I prays with all my heart for you to upload.

I really hope that you could understand to read this message. Just wish that the story line would go faster or that it will update soon! And T.Q!!!

PS Please contact the Dakarananda again and ask them to upload the file.

cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7

I think you don't fully understand why I'm doing this. I buy these mangas and share them with YO users for free. On the other hand, Dakarananda steals my raws and reuploads them on a filehost that generates money for them. They're not the "uploader" but a "thief".

Also, why are you bombarding me with mentions and spamming the same reupload messages over and over again? This is just manga, you won't die if you don't get to read all of it. Please stop posting messages about how desperately urgent it is for you to get a reupload or read the complete manga. It is starting to get exceedingly annoying. I'll reupload my files when I see fit.

• Thanks 1

Dear

THANKS!!!! Now, I understand what you told me. But I'm sorry for rude to you. Please forgive me. I am writing this message, for I have reason to. But not here, that is an another urgent for re-uploading. I really need your help, so please. So that's it. OK.

:Sorry::Sorry::Sorry::Sorry::Sorry:

I've read the manga and what Cruciatus had shared is the main story complete. The other not included is short extra and one shot chapter. Hope this will help you knowing.

I'm really bummed. :( For some reason the password is not working for me even though I can easily see it. Any ideas?

Copy-paste the password. It's mentioned right there in the first post.

Copy-paste the password. It's mentioned right there in the first post.

I can see it, but when I copy and paste it gives me an error message. Maybe it's just me for some reason? :( (Thanks for replying so quickly)

I can see it, but when I copy and paste it gives me an error message. Maybe it's just me for some reason? :( (Thanks for replying so quickly)

Are you manually highlight the password or simply double-clicked to automatically highlight it? if you do the later, I suspect a 'space' is included in your copied text, that's what happened to me too if I do it. I recommend to manually highlight it then copy it, or simply write it manually character by character

Are you manually highlight the password or simply double-clicked to automatically highlight it? if you do the later, I suspect a 'space' is included in your copied text, that's what happened to me too if I do it. I recommend to manually highlight it then copy it, or simply write it manually character by character
I did the same thing that you recommended. :( Not sure what's going on. Thank you so much for giving me a bit of advice. :)

I'm a huge fan of kamon saeko!! I'm grateful that your sharing this manga with us in spite of the sh!tty dakarananda!!

👍🏼