Favorite KPop Song?

현애

Sorry couldn't avoid it, besides liking him dancing or singing, I like the whole him, so cute!!!

[video=youtube;ahn-FJHmxhg]

• Like 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• BRIDGET

• JYJ+TVXQ=Awesome

• Last_sky16

i have maybe seen this mv for a hundred times in the shop... my male colleagues have alread learned how to dance :D

I liked it very much, but the 1st time I saw the beginning I though it was a clothes' brand avd, lol

• Like 2

Now I can't resist posting these.... (all relate to Junsu's 'firm' butt in some way or another lol)

roflbot22.jpg

roflbot49.jpg

roflbot24.jpg

roflbot71.jpg

• Like 4

Help me!!!! anybody knows the songs in this viddie???...help me...

im going crazy finding the songs...there r two songs here...*i guess*

and i not updated much bout kpop since im so freaking busy with my exams...T^T

help me~~~~~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Help me!!!! anybody knows the songs in this viddie???...help me...

Not sure if you know them now or not, but the first is by U-Kiss - Take Me Away ~ Such a pretty song :)

• Like 3

Not sure if you know them now or not, but the first is by U-Kiss - Take Me Away ~ Such a pretty song :)

Dear lil sis, such a beautiful song, thanks for sharing...

• Like 1

It's my really day off, gonna spend it as I really like.. hehehe & I started it with...

[video=youtube;r6Rjn53rQ-o]

Lazy Jae... mmmmm....

Junsu..... droooooooooliiiiiingg!

Love watching them dance

• Like 1

THANX SO MUCH...really i appreciate it so much...

and now im going to crazy search over the second song...hehehehe

again..thanx so much...*bows*

• Like 1

I wasn't sure at first if I liked this song but it has grown on me and I find I really enjoy it.

And I'd also like to add another DBSK (my favourite group), song to the great collection mentioned here so far. rabbit3

This is the Japanese version which I like because Hero is dancing in it. The Korean version he does not dance as he was hurt at the time.

And just in case you are curious here is the Korean version which I like the singing best.

• Like 2

This is the Japanese version which I like because Hero is dancing in it. The Korean version he does not dance as he was hurt at the time.

Haha, so thats why he didn't dance :D

• Like 1

I wasn't sure at first if I liked this song but it has grown on me and I find I really enjoy it.

And I'd also like to add another DBSK (my favourite group), song to the great collection mentioned here so far. rabbit3

And just in case you are curious here is the Korean version which I like the singing best.

Thanks a lot, I haven't watched the japanese version, it sounds odd bec I'm used to hear it in Korean.

I see, all makes sense now that I know poor Jae was hurt....

• Like 1

Right. I was comparing Rising Sun Japanese & Korean version & I was thinking what do you think??

It's hard to decide which one I like the most. Regarding the sound, I like the Korean more, it sounds odd in Japanese...

But I like the guys' looks in the Japanese version, Changmin & my dear Junsu above all, Junsu with that leather jacket... umm yummy, hehehe. But also Yunho is kinda sexy in the Japanese. Well I like Changmin in both but, which one do you prefer?

I like more the Korean version, maybe also because that was the one I listened to first. Regarding the guys, I liked JaeJoong in both, but more in the Japanese version, Changmin also in both, but more in the Korean version, Yunho in the Japanese v, Junsu in the Japanese one as well and Micky... in the Korean one maybe? (not my favorite of his looks in either) :D

• Like 1

I like more the Korean version, maybe also because that was the one I listened to first. Regarding the guys, I liked JaeJoong in both, but more in the Japanese version, Changmin also in both, but more in the Korean version, Yunho in the Japanese v, Junsu in the Japanese one as well and Micky... in the Korean one maybe? (not my favorite of his looks in either) :D

Yeah, Junsu in the leather jacket... no red hair.... Jae is easy one, he's an ever hottie, hehehe

This video is a old vid but when i watch it back lool it's so funny ..OMG SUN lol

• Like 2

so i think g-dragon's heartbreak will be always my #1. this song will never get old.

[video=youtube;LOXEVd-Z7NE]

for along time i didnt do the dance cover,,,u make me remember this lol