Ciao!

fimbulvinter

Hello! My name is Taylor (or Fim if you'd like) and I live in California. I absolutely LOVE yaoi (and this site already). This site just makes me so very happy.

A little bit about myself: I'm eighteen, play a cello, and I'm a classical languages major at UC Berkeley. ~~ I hope to meet lots of new yaoi lovers here! :D Definitely hit me up if you ever want to talk. >3

• Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fimbulvinter

• Matti_19

• 현애

• Paul4U

Awesome, a cello player. (*_*) That's amazing.

Be very welcome to the forum, Taylor. Glad you're already enjoying your stay, hope you'll like it even more in the future and have a lot of fun together with all of us. (:

Hiya Taylor/Fim! ^_^ Its so nice to meet you! I'm from Missouri though I don't own up to it often lol This site really is amazing and full of people who are crazy about yaoi! You should join us in the chat room sometime!

And wow . . . cello! that is sooo cool! I'm always impressed by musical people :D

Oh wow, thank you all! You all seem so nice.

Brohne, what part of Missouri are you from? A lot of my family lives in Kansas, and that's where I went to school. I don't own up to that too often either. xD

A cello player! that's so cool!

I'm also new at this forum, but i already have lot of fun around here, i'm sure you'll too!!

Nice to meet you!!

• 1 month later...