yo!

fukachan

hi guys!

am new here. Call me fukachan. Am ofcourse a Yaoi Otaku. I know Japanese, able to read, write & converse. Recently been addicted to listening drama cds be it BL one or other drama cds..etc. Being here is an honor. Thank you. :hamtaro-005 (22): これから宜しくお願いいたします~

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fukachan

• Morinaga's Girl

• 현애

• Belita

Hiya fukachan! Welcome to the forum, we are so happy you are here! I'm always so impressed by people who can read and write Japanese. I can only speak a little and recognize a few kanji. ^^ I'm trying to learn though!

• Like 1

Hai Hai

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

enjoy your day here..

yokoso nee

thank you so much! Will try my best to behave. ^__^

Hiya fukachan! Welcome to the forum, we are so happy you are here! I'm always so impressed by people who can read and write Japanese. I can only speak a little and recognize a few kanji. ^^ I'm trying to learn though!

oohh! otagai gambarimashou~ :D it's all because of anime (yaoi) that I've began learning Japanese. So I owe it alot to 'em.. :3 and thank you so much for welcoming. I will try my best to behave and follow the rules. :D and hope we can all be friends. Am looking forward to have chats with you guys. Thank you so much~ fellow Bl fans~ ohhh! am so excited and honor to meet people who have same interests.. i feel athome. :) yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Aloha Fukachan, Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it here. I wish I could be Bi-lingual in Japanese. I tried to learn but had such a hard time I guess I am just a poor student. Hope to see you around.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fukachan onion3

Sorry for my late welcome, I just come back from my holiday in Italy :hamtaro-005 (8):

Hope you'll have fun here!