Why Hello There~ BD

milo_love

Hola, Hello, Hi, Konichiwa, Annyeong Haseyo, Um....That's All I Know Haha....Err...Anywho~

My Name Is Milo~ Nice To Meet You~

I've Started Viewing/Reading Yaoi At A Very Young Age.~ I Started Off With Hard Yaoi Yes The Hard Stuff First.......I Know What's Wrong With Me OTL.... Anywho~ I Was About....-Thinking- Maybe 5 Years Old Going Into 6 Years Old....Yeah I Know I'm Messed Up XD But What Are You Gunna Do?~ Ha Nothing~

I Can't Remember.....Wait! My Frist Yaoi Thingy That I Saw Was.... A SasuNaru (Naruto~ XD lol Oh Memories~) Manga And It Went Off From There.... Scaring At First Then......I Got Obsessed....Oh Come On Don't We All XD

Anywho~.....Wow I'm Really Weird.....Haha Well....Errrr.....What Else.....I'm Not Quiet Sure How To Give An Introduction Of Myself.... Uh....How About....I Think B2st Is Better Than MBLAQ? Ha K-Pop~ Anyway~ That's For Another Day~ How We Can Be Friends Err.....Lets Party Some If We Can.....Errrr.....Yeah.....I'm..... Done......Now....

Just Noticed.....I Say "Anywho" A Lot FML

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki

• Karin

• goki

• milo_love

Hiya Milo, its very nice to meet you!!! I had a lot of fun talking with you in the chat room! I hope you really enjoy the forum and make lots of friends. :D

• Like 1

Aloha Milo, Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it here. Hope to have a chance to chat with some time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Milo onion3

Sorry for my late welcome, I just come back from my holiday in Italy :hamtaro-005 (8):

Hope you'll have fun here!