Looking for Recs: M/M Romance Novels with...

Kuroba

Hey all! My novel supply is running dry and I'm desperate to find something new to read!

Specifically, I'd love some recs for M/M Romance Novels that fit one (or all would be great too!) of the following:

1) No switching - top stays top and bottom stays bottom

2) Law Enforcement/Police main characters

3) Two "alpha" males (no overtly feminine or weak characters)

Please don't include anything written in first person :(

Books/Series I've enjoyed and would love more of:

• Cut and Run Series - loved the two alpha characters and their involvement in FBI. Fine for switching for this couple as they were both masculine :)
  • Seven of Spades Series - love the no switching (thus far), strong male characters and police-related career
  • Beacon Hill Series - love the no switching (thus far), strong male characters, fantasy elements, and world-setting.
  • Some bits of Dance with the Devil Series

Books/Series I haven't enjoyed and am avoiding:

• Captive Prince Series (Sorry guys)
  • Anything written in first person
  • Anything with TOO MUCH cheating/sleeping around

Thank you all so much in advance! I'd love to hear all of your recommendations if possible :Jumping around:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kuroba

• voide

• Jay19

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
A.E Via writes some good alpha-male, law enforcement books so check her out, maybe you'll find something you like

Um, law enforcement ones iv enjoyed are Marshals series by Mary Calmes, Se Harmon's PS I Spook You, Mr and Mr Smith by Helen Kay Dimon, Laurel Heights by Lisa Worrall, and Warriors Cross by Madeleine Urban ( probably read this one already?)

..they dont fit all your categories lol but those are ones i just thought of, if i find something more fitting then il let you know :)

oh I adore book recommendation threads!!

Have you ever tried Josh Lanyon's books? She usually writes something law-enforcment related, and most of the time there is no switching. The problem is that she does tend to write one of her characters as "the weaker one", but I can easily think of one exception - The Art of Murder. Both mcs are pretty strong & badass, both are FBI agents & it's not in first person:D But I do believe there was switching at some point T_T

Other than that, that series is amazing:D

Another Great one would be Shades of Grey, both characters are strong, amazing & it's related to law enforcment.

BDSM books rarely have switching, and a few that feature strong & manly main characters (both dom AND sub). Unfortunately, the only one not from the first point of view that I could think of would be "Tactical Submission", which does featurs law enforcement, although not as much as the previous two:D but yep, BDSM is not everyone's cup of it:D

Other books that I love usually don't fit at least one of your criterias, but I will let you know if I think of more:D

agree with

both on Josh Lanyon's books & BDSM books. unfortunately i don't have any books that i've read that fits your requirements. enjoy your stay & books hunting!