• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• monalisa77

• soledad6

• airammm

Top Posters In This Topic

Please re-upload this manga: Goshujin-sama to wa Iwasemasen!

Link to the manga thread:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The uploader wrote "Link disabled (for the time being) because someone shared it outside this community". So I wonder how it is now, and the file link which is Mega also said:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

- The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

- Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

- The file has been deleted by the user.

I hope the file can be re-upload because I really want to read this manga.

When an uploader shares a manga with specifications and those specifications are somehow "violated", it's up to the uploader to provide a new link or not. Sad things like that happens when we do not respect uploaders indications. So, as you can understand, we will have to wait until the uploader reconsiders it. Sorry.

Also, I'd appreciate if you tried your hardest to not duplicate threads. As I've explained many many times, unnecesary threads eat forums resources and we couldn't be able to enjoy them to the fullest. So please, before making a request, make sure it isn't already open. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thank you for your understanding, Bridget. As I've stated in the original thread the download link has been disabled temporarily and I plan on adding it back soon, so members just need to be a little patient. Because I've shared a manga here doesn't mean I'm okay with it being uploaded anywhere at all. But stuff like this has been happening a little too frequently of late and that's very off-putting for me. We can't really pin-point who is doing this, and I certainly hope they don't have malicious intentions. The message I'm trying to get through here is that their actions are not without consequences.

Thank you so much @

and @
for the explanations, really appreciate it, feel relieved to know the recent status, after hearing the status directly from both of you definitely will wait patiently.

Also I'm really sorry if I made a duplicate thread, I'm not sure too at first if I should make another one but I just want to follow the format for the re-upload request like the title, links, cause etc so it could be processed. But I have taken note about it now, I will be more careful in the future.

Once again Thank you for the explanations.

Please read Cruciatus' comments above. Also, please, try to aviode unnecesary threads when there's an already opened request for the manga you're requesting. Thank you.