[Quiz] What Kind of Stereotypical Otaku Are You?

sarah3161

1137028691_g.w300h217.jpg

THE OTAKU FANGIRL/BOY!!!!! AHHH!!! OMG!!! KYO IS SOOO HOTT!!! SO IS VASH AND INUYASHA AND...AND... UUAAAAHHHH!!!! THEY'RE JUST ALL SOOOO HOTT!!!! Eh-hem... excuse me... but that is pretty much what you act like whenever you see anime!! You are crazy, mentally unstable, and possibly a teenage girl (or boy) with raging hormones!!! You are the type of person that will be seen at an Animecon climbing up on stage towards a guy dressed as Vash during the cosplay fashion show... eh-hem... me... cough-cough... which is why we love you and why you will always be considered a stereotype of Otakus all over!!! (And yes... that's a guy in the girls uniform, but it's adorable!! And if you think otherwise, you must not be that much of a fangirl/boy!!)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• hinata--chan

• tuti

This is so true~~ :Red_fox10: :Red_fox10:

THE OTAKU FANGIRL/BOY!!!!! AHHH!!! OMG!!! KYO IS SOOO HOTT!!! SO IS VASH AND INUYASHA AND...AND... UUAAAAHHHH!!!! THEY'RE JUST ALL SOOOO HOTT!!!! Eh-hem... excuse me... but that is pretty much what you act like whenever you see anime!! You are crazy, mentally unstable, and possibly a teenage girl (or boy) with raging hormones!!! You are the type of person that will be seen at an Animecon climbing up on stage towards a guy dressed as Vash during the cosplay fashion show... eh-hem... me... cough-cough... which is why we love you and why you will always be considered a stereotype of Otakus all over!!! (And yes... that's a guy in the girls uniform, but it's adorable!! And if you think otherwise, you must not be that much of a fangirl/boy!!)

• 2 weeks later...

i have different taste so why?

The Otaku Snob!!! You are really stuck up about anime!! Mostly the way things are pronounced!! Like instead of aa-ni-may it's ah-ni-may or Nah-RU-toh is actually NAH-ru-toh (yeah, I know that's how you actually say it but shut up...)!!! You won't watch any anime created by a certain artist or with a certain voice actor!! You are probably the second biggest stereotype of Otaku!!! Why must you torment the rest of us by being soooo nerdy!!!??? (But we love nerdy!!)

I got also no there are guys who should never wear girls uniforms...

di-GNMV.jpg

The Otaku Whore!!! You pretty much like any anime you can get your grubby little anime grabbing hands on!!! Not that that's a bad thing, because you most of the time fit in with almost every other otaku group, because you can discuss all sorts of different genres because you aren't faithful to one certain type!!! ou probably spend all your time watchng anime, so your brain is probably rotting out of your skull, making it hard to mentaly multi-task!!! And besides, who needs money when you can have anime?

1137037470__TV_by_Zue.jpg

The Otaku Whore!!! You pretty much like any anime you can get your grubby little anime grabbing hands on!!! Not that that's a bad thing, because you most of the time fit in with almost every other otaku group, because you can discuss all sorts of different genres because you aren't faithful to one certain type!!! ou probably spend all your time watchng anime, so your brain is probably rotting out of your skull, making it hard to mentaly multi-task!!! And besides, who needs money when you can have anime?

this is my result

XDDD

Here's mine:

• 2 weeks later...