A fujo who just discovered blcds ~

animeangell

Not new to the scene, have been watching and reading bl for a few odd years...

But yesterday I just discovered the drama cds... and was brought here...

Anyway, nice to meet you all ~~

Seems like a fun place >.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animeangell

• littlespiral

• ruriiiii005

• Riki

Hello Animeangell! Thank you for your introduction and nice to meet you. I wish you a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to the forum~!

Glad you decided to join our little community! ah, bl drama cds.. one of the best creations since yaoi manga. i haven't listened to one in a while but i do love my blcd. do you have any favourite drama cd so far? for me, every time i listen to anything starring my fav seiyuu matsuoka yoshitsugu or hiroshi kamiya, i could never stop blushing >.

anyways, i hope you have a good time here in this forum :) enjoy your time and see you around, yeah ;)

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hi

! Welcome to YO! Enjoy your stay here! ^^

Don't hesitate to message me, okay? ^^

Have fun! :Wink:

Hello

& Welcome!!:D:D

Drama CDs are fun:D (If only a bit inappropriate for listening in public)

I hope you will have a good time exploring the forum:D

Welcome to the forum animeangell. It really is a fun place, but if you ever need any help around here, feel free to ask. (; Enjoy~

Hello
!

Welcome to the forum~!

Glad you decided to join our little community! ah, bl drama cds.. one of the best creations since yaoi manga. i haven't listened to one in a while but i do love my blcd. do you have any favourite drama cd so far? for me, every time i listen to anything starring my fav seiyuu matsuoka yoshitsugu or hiroshi kamiya, i could never stop blushing >.

anyways, i hope you have a good time here in this forum :) enjoy your time and see you around, yeah ;)

So far I've only been looking at CDs done by Ishida Akira and Morikawa Toshiyuki haha... the classic pair. Haven't had time to check out others yet haha. I've recently finished Gin no Requiem, but because of my sub-par Japanese knowledge I couldn't really understand the story that well and had a lot of ??? moments

So far I've only been looking at CDs done by Ishida Akira and Morikawa Toshiyuki haha... the classic pair. Haven't had time to check out others yet haha. I've recently finished Gin no Requiem, but because of my sub-par Japanese knowledge I couldn't really understand the story that well and had a lot of ??? moments

oh! Morikawa Toshiyuki! how did i forget. he makes a good seme. he's the seiyuu of Sephiroth, right? i haven't heard Gin no Requiem yet, but i read it's by the same author of Ai no Kusabi? it must be a good! i'm gonna check out the blcd later ^__^ have you tried Shinayakaya Netsujou Series? there's a translation of it somewhere before. it's a classic one and i like it.

ahaha... i know what you mean. these days i only listen to blcds of translated mangas, so as to understand what's going on. otherwise, if i find some good blcd, i'd usually fast forward to the.. ahem.. part where things get interesting eheh..

• 1 month later...